Windows 10: Programs Suddenly crash

Discus and support Programs Suddenly crash in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When i open games or app some have delay and some are not responding this happened suddenly can someone help me my game played well yesterday but now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by zach493, Feb 23, 2017.

1. zach493 Win User

Programs Suddenly crash

When i open games or app some have delay and some are not responding this happened suddenly can someone help me my game played well yesterday but now everything just stops and not responding.
    Google chrome responds well so i think its just the games i play the disk usage always goes 100% is that okay?*Sleepy

and when i did sfc /scannow it said this
    "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix someof them. Details are included in the CBS.Log windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For
    example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. Note that logging is currently not
    supported in offline servicing scenarios."
    ill put the cbs log here
    CBS.log Processing...xcbs.log.rar

:)

zach493, Feb 23, 2017
  2. LarryMcG Win User

window 10 solitaire collection games won't load, why?

The Solitaire Collection did work on my laptop, then suddenly, for no reason, it started to crash out of the program during loading.

There are no error messages, the program just ends a second or so whilst it says 'loading'.

LarryMcG, Feb 23, 2017
  3. New messaging app disappears when opening in Windows 10

When I open up the new apps that came with the Windows 10 Version 1511 update such as Messaging, Phone, and those Skype related programs, it suddenly crashes and closes right away. Is there a solution to that?

StephenPhillipsZY, Feb 23, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Programs Suddenly crash

Hi, can you run a disk check with Crystal Diskinfo (free) and post the initial result displayed?

No, disk usage at 100% = problem in typical normal use.

dalchina, Feb 23, 2017
  5. zach493 Win User
    Programs Suddenly crash [​IMG]

zach493, Feb 24, 2017
  6. dalchina New Member
    Oops - looks like your disk could be failing... do you have complete backups? Do you have any disk or system images?

We strongly and repeatedly recommend the routine use of disk imaging E.g. Macrium Reflect (free). Given what you're reporting, it will be unlikely to be useful or feasible to create an image now.

dalchina, Feb 24, 2017
  7. zach493 Win User
    I already back upped my files and thank you for helping me
    oh and when i used HDTune Pro and tried the error scan its says 16.1% damaged block
    should i buy a new hard disk?

zach493, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Programs Suddenly crash

1. Programs Suddenly crash - Similar Threads - Programs Suddenly crash

2. Sudden crashes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden crashes.: Hi, my desktop has started crashing today. It just goes to a black screen and then restarts. Most of the time there is no dump file created, but the first crash seems to have time to create one. I have linked it here -...
  3. Sudden crashes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden crashes.: Hi, my desktop has started crashing today. It just goes to a black screen and then restarts. Most of the time there is no dump file created, but the first crash seems to have time to create one. I have linked it here -...
  4. new installed program suddenly crash after the run, JRE exception

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new installed program suddenly crash after the run, JRE exception: Hi all,I've just installed a program YawCam ver 0.6.2 on my win10pro 64 laptop.Already installed the same version on 2 other laptops win10pro 64, with no issues. installation seems ok, no errors.I installed and started the service.Then I stopped the service and tried to...
  5. new installed program suddenly crash after the run, JRE exception

new installed program suddenly crash after the run, JRE exception: Hi all,I've just installed a program YawCam ver 0.6.2 on my win10pro 64 laptop.Already installed the same version on 2 other laptops win10pro 64, with no issues. installation seems ok, no errors.I installed and started the service.Then I stopped the service and tried to...
  6. My Program crashes suddenly every day with a Kernelbase Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Program crashes suddenly every day with a Kernelbase Error: Hi,My program without any change started to crash.This has happened to 3 servers, and they all have the BitDefender antivirus.I have added the folder path of my execution in the exclusion list to all 3, and on the 2 servers the problem seems to be fixed. On the 3rd one, it...
  7. My Program crashes suddenly every day with a Kernelbase Error

My Program crashes suddenly every day with a Kernelbase Error: Hi,My program without any change started to crash.This has happened to 3 servers, and they all have the BitDefender antivirus.I have added the folder path of my execution in the exclusion list to all 3, and on the 2 servers the problem seems to be fixed. On the 3rd one, it...
  8. Sudden Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden Crash: Hi I got these recurring sudden crashes to the WHOLE system while playing Assassin's Creed Valhalla, it is NOT related to any specific position or place in the game. I traced the error through "Reliablity History" and I got this "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck....
  9. Program suddenly gone?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Program suddenly gone?: Hello there Today I‘ve started my computer as usual and then I‘ve noticed that Mozilla Thunderbird was gone. It was pinned on the taskbar, but today it was gone, completely vanished from the system. Firefox on the other hand remained untouched. My first thought was that...
  10. Sudden crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sudden crash: Well, I was just playing Apex legends normally lel, but while I was playing my laptop suddenly froze for more than 2 minutes so I decided to forcefully close my laptop and when I opened it again it starts automatic repair normally it will fail and bring me to this blue...