Windows 10: Programs suddenly stopped opening

Discus and support Programs suddenly stopped opening in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello good day to you, my core i3 laptop recently started acting up. I had been Using zapya and SHAREit programs on my system file sharing programs for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OladipoAyeni, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Programs suddenly stopped opening

Hello good day to you, my core i3 laptop recently started acting up. I had been Using zapya and SHAREit programs on my system file sharing programs for a while now. It opens normally without any issue. I use it to transfer files to my iPhone. Suddenly these two programs stopped opening. I have restarted my system, uninstalled and reinstalled these two programs, still nothing. When i click on their icons, the blue circle just rolls around and then stops. Nothing happens after. The program doesn’t open again. These two programs are my recently installed programs. All other program functions properly. Please help

:)

OladipoAyeni, Apr 8, 2020

2. program stopped opening

I am a user of Family Tree Maker 2012. The program was working fine and it has suddenly stopped working. I have reloaded the software with no success, it still will not open. I have several years of work involved with this software compiling my family
    tree. I am open to suggestions. I have not noticed any recent Window 10 Updates. Oh, I am using is Microsoft Windows 10.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

CraigLAYTON, Apr 8, 2020
  3. Keyboard suddenly stops working for SOME open programs but not all.

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could be due to corrupted drivers of keyboard/USB.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the drivers for keyboard and USB and check if it helps.

Method 1 : Run hardware troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type Troubleshooting in search box and open it.
    • Click on Hardware and Sound
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the instruction.
    Method 2:

Please try to un-install and install latest Keyboard and USB driver and check if it helps

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows + X, click on Device Manager.
    • In the list of hardware categories, look for the device that you want to update, and then double-tap or double-click the device name.
    • Click the Driver tab, tap or click
      Uninstall,
    Download the latest driver from manufacturer’s website and install.

Hope it helps.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Apr 8, 2020
  4. Programs suddenly stopped opening

IE 11 Suddenly won't open

IE 11 on Windows 10 suddenly stopped opening. I have tried all the suggested fixes no joy..

Chrisbratiotis, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

Programs suddenly stopped opening

1. Programs suddenly stopped opening - Similar Threads - Programs suddenly stopped

2. Stop programs from opening off screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop programs from opening off screen: This is now the year 2023, how hard would it be to make Windows determine the available screen area and make it so programs do NOT open off screen. This is totally ridiculous that this is still happening. I'm not looking for a solution on how to get the programs back on...
  3. Stop programs from opening off screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop programs from opening off screen: This is now the year 2023, how hard would it be to make Windows determine the available screen area and make it so programs do NOT open off screen. This is totally ridiculous that this is still happening. I'm not looking for a solution on how to get the programs back on...
  4. Stop programs from opening off screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Win 10 suddenly won't open any programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 suddenly won't open any programs: My desktop PC was on , and had been working OK, left it for a short while and when I came back to it, could not open any windows programs from the taskbar or start panel or desktopCould open Malwarebytes, ran a scan, no problems in terms of virus etc. and CoH game and File...
  6. Win 10 suddenly won't open any programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 suddenly won't open any programs: My desktop PC was on , and had been working OK, left it for a short while and when I came back to it, could not open any windows programs from the taskbar or start panel or desktopCould open Malwarebytes, ran a scan, no problems in terms of virus etc. and CoH game and File...
  7. Win 10 suddenly won't open any programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Programs stop opening and Windows hangs on restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs stop opening and Windows hangs on restart: This issue seems to have been happening to me ever since the new Windows 10 update from a couple months back. I'm currently on Version 1903 with OS Build 18362.418. I cannot find a direct correlation to when it starts happening, but eventually, a number of programs will...
  9. How to set priority for opening programs - ie. how to stop program that opens to get in...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to set priority for opening programs - ie. how to stop program that opens to get in...: For example, I have 3ds Max opened, and I'm working on it. And suddenly I need to open a Photoshop for some reasons. I click it on my taskbar to open it. As it needs few moments to open, I go back to continue work on Max, but then, when is opened, Photoshop is getting in...
  10. Programs Suddenly crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs Suddenly crash: When i open games or app some have delay and some are not responding this happened suddenly can someone help me my game played well yesterday but now everything just stops and not responding. Google chrome responds well so i think its just the games i play the disk usage...