Windows 10: Programs that are on my SSD do not appear in my control panel under "programs".

Discus and support Programs that are on my SSD do not appear in my control panel under "programs". in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I cannot set Excel as the default app for xlsx files. But if I open Excel first and go to the file, it will open. I am running Win 10 Home Edition... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FranklinSY, Jan 23, 2021.

1. Programs that are on my SSD do not appear in my control panel under "programs".

So I cannot set Excel as the default app for xlsx files. But if I open Excel first and go to the file, it will open. I am running Win 10 Home Edition

:)

FranklinSY, Jan 23, 2021
  2. CES28 Win User

Deleting a program that doesn't appear in the Control Panel when "Uninstall a program" is selected

I need to uninstall PDF Pro 10 so that I can install a newer version, but the program doesn't appear in the list of programs when "Uninstall a program" is selected from the Control Panel. I received the following instructions from PDF Pro 10 technical support:
    "You need to manually uninstall by deleting all of the software's folders and registry from your drive. Please ask assistance from your administrator."

My Windows 10 PC is a home computer. What do I need to do to delete the PDF Pro 10 program that doesn't appear in the list of programs when "Uninstall a program" is selected from the Control Panel?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

CES28, Jan 23, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    How to uninstall a program that does not appear in the control panel?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Only programs written for Windows will appear in Programs and Features. If you don't see the program listed and you want to uninstall the program, check the information that came with your program, or go to the manufacturer's website. Most programs install
    automatically in the <C:\Program Files folder>. Look in this folder—some programs also include an uninstall program that you can use.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jan 23, 2021
  4. Programs that are on my SSD do not appear in my control panel under "programs".

Installed programs are not listed under Programs and Features in Control Panel on Windows 10

Old title: Control Panel

Installed programs not listed in Control Panel

ballaarpad, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

Programs that are on my SSD do not appear in my control panel under "programs".

1. Programs that are on my SSD do not appear in my control panel under "programs". - Similar Threads - Programs are SSD

2. Programs not showing in program list in Control panel

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs not showing in program list in Control panel: Hello! I have a laptop running Win10 Home. I have been trying to remove some of the programs, but they do not show in the control panel. I have also looked in the registry under Local Machine/ software/windows/current version/uninstall and the programs aren't shown there...
  3. Why do programs installed from the Microsoft store do not appear at the control panel?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why do programs installed from the Microsoft store do not appear at the control panel?: Self explanatory title, does anyone know? submitted by /u/Kry0mon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kqanxs/why_do_programs_installed_from_the_microsoft/
  4. Control panel says that a program is muted.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Control panel says that a program is muted.: Hello, there was no sound playing from Spotify, so I went into the control panel and it looks like this: I tried clicking on the Spotify Free icon, on the muted speaker icon, but it doesn't work. How can I fix that?[ATTACH]...
  5. Program running that is not listed on the control panel

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Program running that is not listed on the control panel: I have a program running"Shaquille.exe and need to uninstall it, how can I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-running-that-is-not-listed-on-the-control/dcaab1d0-98ba-45a5-9c68-f0850c42e727
  6. TAP in my control panel programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    TAP in my control panel programs: in my control panel programs, I see TAP9.21.2what is this for thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tap/1a6306d7-d946-4ad0-b23a-9ff7191e72b1
  7. Control Panel|Programs|Programs and Features -- no Repair Option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Control Panel|Programs|Programs and Features -- no Repair Option: At the top of the list, is says, "click uninistall, change, or repair". But, there is no "repair". Only uninstall and change. I don't see it either on right click menu. Help, how can this be? 1 Billion people must see this menu. How can it have this error in it? What...
  8. Programs not showing in control panel

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Programs not showing in control panel: Hi, When I open control panel, programs do appear, but not all of my programs. I am suspecting that this is due to the recent update on my computer....
  9. Programs & Features Control Panel

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Programs & Features Control Panel: There are more than 20 entries labeled Visual C++. Do I need them all? Which ones can I safely delete?. I have tried unsuccessfully to include a screenshot here....
  10. Default Program control panel.?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Default Program control panel.?: I cannot send a document by email. keeps telling there is no email program associated with? I have AOL, mail, etc.. how do I create an association in the Default Program control panel.? I have tried to follow instructions to no avail. Spent many hours on this...