Windows 10: Programs to open all documents in windows 10

Discus and support Programs to open all documents in windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am inquiring as to what software I need to get various document types to open in windows 10 without purchasing one for each type document. Wish... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GaryNobody, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Programs to open all documents in windows 10

I am inquiring as to what software I need to get various document types to open in windows 10 without purchasing one for each type document. Wish windows 10 was never given away. I'm a sucker for free stuff.

Gary

:)

GaryNobody, Jul 7, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 7, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Windows boots, My Documents auto opens. WTF?

That was going to be my first suggestion. *Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Jul 7, 2019
  4. Programs to open all documents in windows 10

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

Programs to open all documents in windows 10

1. Programs to open all documents in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Programs open documents

2. Microsoft Word for windows 10 and all Word documents will not open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Word for windows 10 and all Word documents will not open.: Word will bring up with error "we are sorry, but Word has run into an error that is preventing it from working correctly. Word will need to be closed as a result. Would you like to repair now?" Clicking on repair now just allows error message to go away. How do I get Word to...
  3. Microsoft Word for windows 10 and all Word documents will not open.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Word for windows 10 and all Word documents will not open.: Word will bring up with error "we are sorry, but Word has run into an error that is preventing it from working correctly. Word will need to be closed as a result. Would you like to repair now?" Clicking on repair now just allows error message to go away. How do I get Word to...
  4. All notepad documents open as blank

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All notepad documents open as blank: If I try to open any saved note, written with Notepad, windows simply opens a new blank Notepad file instead. I have to drag and drop my saved note to the Notepad app to actually open and edit it. Already tried DISM -RestoreHealth, with no file corruptions found...
  5. All apps/programs .exe not opening

in Windows 10 Customization
    All apps/programs .exe not opening: Hi! May someone help me please? Whenever I click a program/app to use, instead of opening it, its saying "click a new program to use, choose one from thee microsoft store" I can't open system restore to do a restore point but I can open Regestry editorr and I think it might...
  6. Open Star Menu with "All Programs"

Open Star Menu with "All Programs": Hi all, I often feel the need to open the start menu and to open the "all programs" tab. Is there any option on windows to open in this mode? It is pretty common on macOS and on Linux. No sure if this deserves a button to allow this function....
  7. programs are not opening properly or just not at all

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    programs are not opening properly or just not at all: Recently, i have started encountering huge issues with my pc. Some of my apps just refuse to boot up like discord and steam, i also get errors whenever i boot up my computer from certain applications. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  8. Windows 10 cannot open any Documents or programs all of a sudden.

Windows 10 cannot open any Documents or programs all of a sudden.: When I click on any file I get a message Saying "Windows cannot find the file ......" . I can open Photos only. I cannot open programs ie Word excel. This was all fine 2 days ago. I ran a virus scan to see if this was the issue but all good there. I would appreciate any...
  9. Cannot open documents on Windows 10

Cannot open documents on Windows 10: I have Windows 10 64 bit which has been running perfectly. Suddenly when I try to open a document the blue circle goes round and nothing else happens. I have tried every document. The only ones I can open are pdf files or if I move them across to Drive. Any advice very...
  10. All Programs in Windows 10

All Programs in Windows 10: Hi, I was trying to connect my computer using remote desktop connection using the following instruction Start - All Programs - Communications - Remote Desktop Connection. However, I am having difficulty finding the All Programs when I click the Start button. I also tried...