Windows 10: programs will not boot

Discus and support programs will not boot in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I'm currently using Microsoft 10 pro, a lot of my applications aren't loading up. This started happening a few month ago. I was deleting some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CorinthiaCain, Jun 23, 2019.

1. programs will not boot

Hi I'm currently using Microsoft 10 pro,

a lot of my applications aren't loading up.

This started happening a few month ago. I was deleting some files in my storage, and afterwords apps like steam and youtube stopped working.

I'm not sure if I deleted a driver or something, please advise.

:)

CorinthiaCain, Jun 23, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 23, 2019
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jun 23, 2019
  4. programs will not boot

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 23, 2019
Thema:

programs will not boot

1. programs will not boot - Similar Threads - programs boot

2. My windows 11 pc boots up and then will not run any programs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 11 pc boots up and then will not run any programs.: My PC boots up to windows 11 fine and then no programs will run. I have tried restarting in safe mode and the mouse does not work in safe mode....
  3. My windows 11 pc boots up and then will not run any programs.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows 11 pc boots up and then will not run any programs.: My PC boots up to windows 11 fine and then no programs will run. I have tried restarting in safe mode and the mouse does not work in safe mode....
  4. Programs all not responding roughly 60 seconds after boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs all not responding roughly 60 seconds after boot: This morning I was on my computer for about an hour when I noticed no programs were responding. I did not get any errors from either the programs or windows, inputs simply had no feedback and existing processes halted. YouTube running on Microsoft edge stopped like it was...
  5. Programs all not responding roughly 60 seconds after boot

Programs all not responding roughly 60 seconds after boot: This morning I was on my computer for about an hour when I noticed no programs were responding. I did not get any errors from either the programs or windows, inputs simply had no feedback and existing processes halted. YouTube running on Microsoft edge stopped like it was...
  6. Network disconnects when booting games/programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network disconnects when booting games/programs: I'm having an extemely annoying issue that I can't seem to fix at all and has only happened recenty out of the blue.Whenever I boot up a game e.g Call of Duty or EAFC, my network disconnects and I can't connect to WiFi - but only when my power adapter is plugged in?? I'm on a...
  7. Network disconnects when booting games/programs

Network disconnects when booting games/programs: I'm having an extemely annoying issue that I can't seem to fix at all and has only happened recenty out of the blue.Whenever I boot up a game e.g Call of Duty or EAFC, my network disconnects and I can't connect to WiFi - but only when my power adapter is plugged in?? I'm on a...
  8. Stopping Programs That Boot When Computer Boots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stopping Programs That Boot When Computer Boots: Whenever I boot two of my three computers, a program I use called Evernote and Skype both boot. I just X them out. I looked in AutoRun to see if they were listed. Any idea what to do?...
  9. Stopping Programs That Boot When Computer Boots

Stopping Programs That Boot When Computer Boots: Whenever I boot two of my three computers, a program I use called Evernote and Skype both boot. I just X them out. I looked in AutoRun to see if they were listed. Any idea what to do?...
  10. Why does it say "Program" boot up when i start my pc?

Why does it say "Program" boot up when i start my pc?: i checked my programs that boot up when I launch my pc and I found "Program" boots up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-it-say-program-boot-up-when-i-start-my-pc/4430de7d-6915-4f35-9322-b0ef3b019ca1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no programs will boot