Windows 10: Programs will randomly close and I keep blue screening...

Discus and support Programs will randomly close and I keep blue screening... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I just build this new PC and upon launch everything is fine until its on for about 20 minutes. My google chrome wont crash, but it will unload... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tyler Ranahan, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Programs will randomly close and I keep blue screening...

So I just build this new PC and upon launch everything is fine until its on for about 20 minutes. My google chrome wont crash, but it will unload everything on the page like when I lose internet, and it has blue screened twice with the message being "MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT" Please help.

:)

Tyler Ranahan, Dec 26, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Dec 26, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Dec 26, 2019
  4. Programs will randomly close and I keep blue screening...

Blue Screen

Hi CreeperFarts,

It is possible that the issue is caused by a hardware issue or an outdated driver. For us to effectively know the reason behind this, kindly provide the information we need below:

• Are you facing this problem with a specific program?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior this issue?
    • Have you installed the latest drivers on your computer?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps on this
    link
    about Resolving stop (blue screen) errors in Windows 7.

Update us on the result so we can further assist you.

MaRoselle Cag, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

Programs will randomly close and I keep blue screening...

1. Programs will randomly close and I keep blue screening... - Similar Threads - Programs randomly close

2. Laptop keeps on blue screening randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps on blue screening randomly.: My laptop randomly decides to crash and blue screen. It could happen after I've already played for 2 hours or it could happen just after I turn it on and I havent logged on yet. The way this normally happens, my second screen turns off but then goes back, waits like 5 seconds...
  3. Laptop keeps on blue screening randomly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keeps on blue screening randomly.: My laptop randomly decides to crash and blue screen. It could happen after I've already played for 2 hours or it could happen just after I turn it on and I havent logged on yet. The way this normally happens, my second screen turns off but then goes back, waits like 5 seconds...
  4. Computer keeps blue screening randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps blue screening randomly: Ive been having random crashes. The stop code saysAttempted write to read-only memory. The. What failed is iaStorAC.sys . If anyone is available to help me out thank you so much I'm really new but I can provide what you need.Thank you...
  5. Computer keeps blue screening randomly

Computer keeps blue screening randomly: Ive been having random crashes. The stop code saysAttempted write to read-only memory. The. What failed is iaStorAC.sys . If anyone is available to help me out thank you so much I'm really new but I can provide what you need.Thank you...
  6. Random applications closing, random blue screens, random black and red screens followed by...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random applications closing, random blue screens, random black and red screens followed by...: I think that I'm having an issue with my graphics drivers but i've tried everything. It seems as though there are errors all over my fairly new prebuilt pc.I've tried:Updating drivers on GeForce ExperienceUpdating drivers on Device ManagerUninstalling 3rd party...
  7. Random applications closing, random blue screens, random black and red screens followed by...

Random applications closing, random blue screens, random black and red screens followed by...: I think that I'm having an issue with my graphics drivers but i've tried everything. It seems as though there are errors all over my fairly new prebuilt pc.I've tried:Updating drivers on GeForce ExperienceUpdating drivers on Device ManagerUninstalling 3rd party...
  8. Programs Randomly Closing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs Randomly Closing: My programs keep randomly closing and I have absolutely no idea why it's occurring in the first place. I'm not getting any error messages. I already looked at a thread that had something similar going on, but that person has error messages regarding being out of memory. This...
  9. Programs Randomly Closing

Programs Randomly Closing: My programs keep randomly closing and I have absolutely no idea why it's occurring in the first place. I'm not getting any error messages. I already looked at a thread that had something similar going on, but that person has error messages regarding being out of memory. This...
  10. Programs keep closing randomly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Programs keep closing randomly: I'm having a problem where opening a program causes a bunch of other programs to close. For example, if I have my anti-virus open and try to open steam, steam opens but the AV closes. When I check task manager, the AV is still open in the background, and when I reopen the AV...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT