Windows 10: Programs won't load or work

Discus and support Programs won't load or work in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; A couple of hours ago while I was on facebook I suddenly had an AVG pop-up that it had secured a threat. I went to click AVG in taskbar icons but AVG... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by seanbam, Jan 15, 2022.

1. seanbam Win User

Programs won't load or work

A couple of hours ago while I was on facebook I suddenly had an AVG pop-up that it had secured a threat. I went to click AVG in taskbar icons but AVG didn't start/open and the icon disappeared. I went to AVG in c: program files and clicked on the exe and shortcut icons but nothing would start. I then also found that when I clicked on Firefox shortcut that although Firefox opened it is not working the window is just a white screen and bars. I turned off the computer and restarted a couple/few times to make sure as the last problem I asked about here around Christmas came right days/weeks la

:)

seanbam, Jan 15, 2022
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Jan 15, 2022
  4. Programs won't load or work

google and you tube stiil won t work

google and you tube stiil won t work

radelovric, Jan 15, 2022
Thema:

Programs won't load or work

1. Programs won't load or work - Similar Threads - Programs won't load

2. Taskbar and programs won't load/frozen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar and programs won't load/frozen: Hellooo I've been having this issue for MONTHS and haven't found a fix for it. The taskbar is completely unresponsive, the loading icon blue spinning circle appears when I hover my cursor over it and I cant use the windows key even on my keyboard. I also can't use any...
  3. Taskbar and programs won't load/frozen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar and programs won't load/frozen: Hellooo I've been having this issue for MONTHS and haven't found a fix for it. The taskbar is completely unresponsive, the loading icon blue spinning circle appears when I hover my cursor over it and I cant use the windows key even on my keyboard. I also can't use any...
  4. Taskbar and programs won't load/frozen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Programs won't load or work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs won't load or work: A couple of hours ago while I was on facebook I suddenly had an AVG pop-up that it had secured a threat. I went to click AVG in taskbar icons but AVG didn't start/open and the icon disappeared. I went to AVG in c: program files and clicked on the exe and shortcut icons but...
  6. Programs won't load or work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Programs won't load or work: A couple of hours ago while I was on facebook I suddenly had an AVG pop-up that it had secured a threat. I went to click AVG in taskbar icons but AVG didn't start/open and the icon disappeared. I went to AVG in c: program files and clicked on the exe and shortcut icons but...
  7. Desktop and Programs won't load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop and Programs won't load: I'm nit sure how to explain this, when I log in which takes much longer than usual the taskbar and start button loads, but nothing else does, even programs. I can restart my PC from Ctrl Alt Del and managed to enter safe mode, but I have the same problem there.[IMG]n...
  8. BSOD when restarting, and certain programs won't load.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when restarting, and certain programs won't load.: This is a fairly new computer, about three months old. Everything seemed fine until I installed the 1903 update. When it went to restart, I got a DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE error. It wouldn't reboot by itself so I had to power off and back on. Afterwards everything worked...
  9. program loading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    program loading: My shortcut on the desktop for DragonNS13 doesn't work. How do I bring up the program? I am told it is in memory. I have a page listing files in the program, but how do I use that list to launch the app ?...
  10. Windows 10 isn't working right, programs and search queues won't load

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 isn't working right, programs and search queues won't load: What started out as a issue regarding a corrupt Windows file that prevents my new PC from getting an internet connection via Ethernet has ended up become something even worse. I just got my new PC on Saturday and when I first started up a day later on my new desk, the...