Windows 10: Programs wont open

Discus and support Programs wont open in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; On windows ten some programs will just open up and give me a error or open up then when ever I login or something it just wont open. I tried to fix my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jamesvipe, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Jamesvipe Win User

Programs wont open

On windows ten some programs will just open up and give me a error or open up then when ever I login or something it just wont open. I tried to fix my .exe in regedit with every tutorial but nothing fixed it that only fixed it so I can open them but they just give me a error I need help badly this is ruining everything I can barely use 45% of all of my programs.

:)

Jamesvipe, Dec 26, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 26, 2018
  3. settings wont open

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please answer the below question to understand the situation better,

• Are you facing this issue on a local account or the Microsoft Account?
    Please follow the below steps and check if it works,

• Press “Windows key + I” to open the Settings screen.
    I suggest you to sign out from the current user account, restart the computer and then sign in to the Administrator account to check if this helps

Reply us if you have further queries. We will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Dec 26, 2018
  4. Ketxxx Win User

Programs wont open

opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

Programs wont open

1. Programs wont open - Similar Threads - Programs wont open

2. Programs wont open in half screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs wont open in half screen: I'm using Windows 11, and I love the snap feature that sets a program to half screen. I'm tired of having to set it to half screen every time I open it though, how do I set programs to open up in half screen?...
  3. Programs wont open in half screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Programs wont open in half screen: I'm using Windows 11, and I love the snap feature that sets a program to half screen. I'm tired of having to set it to half screen every time I open it though, how do I set programs to open up in half screen?...
  4. exe files wont open browsers wont open regedit wont open cmd wont open Microsoft edge will open

exe files wont open browsers wont open regedit wont open cmd wont open Microsoft edge will open: exe files won't open browsers won't open regedit won't open cmd wont open Microsoft edge will open and no safeboot all exe files turned white keeps asking how do you want to open this file...
  5. Browser wont open when told to by another program

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Browser wont open when told to by another program: Any time one of my apps needs to open a browser for things like sign in, it simply doesn't open Chrome. submitted by /u/TeckDoesGaming [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ktfnmy/browser_wont_open_when_told_to_by_another_program/
  6. White lines under installed programs, wont open.

in Windows 10 Customization
    White lines under installed programs, wont open.: As the title suggests, I am having a problem where pre installed apps have white lines when I click on them and they wont open, as shown here https://imgur.com/a/04vgeeI...
  7. White lines under installed programs, wont open.

in Windows 10 Customization
    White lines under installed programs, wont open.: As the title suggests, I am having a problem where pre installed apps have white lines when I click on them and they wont open, as shown here https://imgur.com/a/04vgeeI...
  8. Windows wont open program after power fail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows wont open program after power fail: I set up a new Mini PC with just the 2 CNC programs I need as it is a dedicated machine. Everything worked perfectly, tested machine and connection.. perfect.. The power fail while one of the programs Universal Gcode Sender was still open. Windows runs fine but will not open...
  9. Installed Programs wont open up - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installed Programs wont open up - Windows 10: So, I have this problem in my windows PC that when I try to open *some* installed programs. I mean that they would just not open. I click on the application's exe and nothing would happen, they just don't open up. Currently, I am having this problem with 2 programs: 1....
  10. Cortana wont open programs anymore

Cortana wont open programs anymore: Windows 10 home version 1909. All of a sudden Cortana won't open programs it used to. When I ask her to open something I get a "Something went wrong, Please try again later". It used to work fine. She'll do some things but opening programs she used to just doesnt work...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. program wont open

2. windows programs wont open

3. programme wont open

4. unifocus wont open for me