Windows 10: Programs

Discus and support Programs in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I find tlhe programs folder in Wlindows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/programs/8b4ee114-2738-4739-9f45-4f0dcb9558da" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DonSpainhower, May 15, 2019 at 12:22 PM.

1. Programs

How do I find tlhe programs folder in Wlindows 10

:)

DonSpainhower, May 15, 2019 at 12:22 PM

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

4. Programs

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Thema:

Programs

1. Programs - Similar Threads - Programs

2. Looking For An Aspect Ratio Calculator Program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking For An Aspect Ratio Calculator Program: Hello, so I'm looking for a program that looks neat and clean that can calculate aspect ratio calculations. An example of the Aspect Ratio Calculation goes like this: [img] The way you can solve for x is like this: x = 97 times 4 divided by 35 which is equal to about:...
  3. How to set Program Associations

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to set Program Associations: How do I set Program Associations on Windows 10 Home? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-program-associations/1384abd2-ea11-481e-a4a6-018ff3a6a3ea
  4. windows 10 and new install, old programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 and new install, old programs: Considering: 1 a clean, new install always works great; 2 that does not take too much time; 3 but it requires all programs to install again; 4 and that can take a lot of time: - finding the installation files; - finfing the keys needed for installation; - having not...
  5. Programs that can no longer see an internet connection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs that can no longer see an internet connection: I have Metatrader 4 and Bet Bot Pro version 5 that used to work up to last Thursday afternoon when there was a Windows 10 update that required me to restart my computer . After I went through the restart and update I opened my Metatrader 4 program for Forex Trading it would...
  6. Strange program not deleting

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange program not deleting: Hello everyone! I have recently have found a program in task manager that blocks certain programs from connecting to the internet, such as steam, uplay, and a few others. It’s name is ztnmzg1mwnhmdvinjg.exe I have tried opening the file location and deleting it, but it keeps...
  7. Programming the Ergonomic 4000 keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Programming the Ergonomic 4000 keyboard: Hi - How do you program the special keys on the Microsoft 4000 Ergonomic keyboard using Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/programming-the-ergonomic-4000-keyboard/9f80dd07-a6ab-426b-b04d-2685935b85b3
  8. Icon image not displayed in taskbar for a program that is running.

in Windows 10 Support
    Icon image not displayed in taskbar for a program that is running.: Hello all, Just recently I noticed that a few of my programs are not displaying the icon image in the taskbar when the program is running. All I see is a generic file image. If I pin the program to the taskbar the correct image is displayed. The desktop app is also...
  9. How to join Microsoft Edge Insider Program

in Windows 10 News
    How to join Microsoft Edge Insider Program: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The new Microsoft Edge browser is built on Chromium engine. The same engine that is used the over popularly browser from Google — Chrome. While Edge Chromium is still not available as the default browser, you can always choose to [...] This post How to join...
  10. Windows 10 and programs at the same time?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 and programs at the same time?: I need to replace my hard drive on my desk top. I backed up Windows 10 & did a recovery thumb drive. Do I need to do another back up file for my programs? I don't want to reload them again....