Windows 10: Programs

Discus and support Programs in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I find tlhe programs folder in Wlindows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/programs/8b4ee114-2738-4739-9f45-4f0dcb9558da" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DonSpainhower, May 15, 2019.

1. Programs

How do I find tlhe programs folder in Wlindows 10

:)

DonSpainhower, May 15, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 15, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 15, 2019
  4. Programs

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, May 15, 2019
Thema:

Programs

1. Programs - Similar Threads - Programs

2. Programs and desktop are shared between different user accounts.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Programs and desktop are shared between different user accounts.: Hello, I have a bought a new laptop which 3 different people will share so I created 3 different user accounts for each person. I would assume that each user would see his/her own programs and desktop but that doesn't seem to be the case. When someone adds something...
  3. Adding A Software Program From Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adding A Software Program From Network: We recently bought a new cumputer to add to our network at work. It came with the Windows 1903 update. I was able to add our printer via network connection without issue. However, I cannot find the link in the Programs & Features section to “Add Program From Network” that all...
  4. Laptop closes programes when lid is closed

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop closes programes when lid is closed: This past few days whenever i close the laptop lid with the laptop is still on whenever i later return to the laptop open the lid all programes that i had opened even the web browser are closed, anyone offer any help to fix this so that all programs that were opened remain...
  5. Setup was unable to create the directory "C:\Program Files\Microsoft VS Code". Error 5:...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Setup was unable to create the directory "C:\Program Files\Microsoft VS Code". Error 5:...: Getting annoyed that I can't install or change things in my C drive anymore since an update or two ago. I am getting the following error when trying to install MS VS Code. Setup was unable to create the directory "C:\Program Files\Microsoft VS Code". Error 5: Access is...
  6. Can't change magnet protocol URI program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't change magnet protocol URI program: When going to default programs for protocols, it has google chrome set as the default program for these links. I want the default to be my torrent program, but the only option available is google chrome. I've tried making an update here...
  7. Can't change magnet protocol URI program

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't change magnet protocol URI program: When going to default programs for protocols, it has google chrome set as the default program for these links. I want the default to be my torrent program, but the only option available is google chrome. I've tried making an update here...
  8. Program will not uninstall

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Program will not uninstall: I have found the program Carbonite (a cloud backup app) really slows down my computer. Yet when I attempt to uninstall it, nothing happens. I have tried the uninstall in settings as well as control panel. The program is occupying disc space yet I cannot open it. I am...
  9. Weekly Windows 10 Insider Program Pulse #69 Survey

in Windows 10 News
    Weekly Windows 10 Insider Program Pulse #69 Survey: Welcome to our Weekly Windows Insider Pulse Poll. Please answer the following questions on how you feel about the Windows Insider Program and our flights from this week. We take your feedback seriously and we will use the results of these weekly polls to represent Windows...
  10. "Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files (x86)\application name\aoo.exe'"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files (x86)\application name\aoo.exe'": II'm getting this message when opening quickbooks and dymo printer app. Both were working prior to uninstalling AVG anti-virus and AVG tune up. Any help would be appreciated....