Windows 10: Progress in a game

Discus and support Progress in a game in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I play a game that I’ve downloaded from the Microsoft Store on my Xbox. Yesterday I deleted this game but I’d like to install it again. I was just... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Tina Venegas, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Progress in a game

I play a game that I’ve downloaded from the Microsoft Store on my Xbox.

Yesterday I deleted this game but I’d like to install it again.

I was just wandering what will be with my progress.

Have I lost it irretrievably?

:)

Tina Venegas, Oct 10, 2020

2. game scores and game progress

Hello,

To assist you further I would like to ask if you are playing the game online or from desktop.

If the game is installed and you are playing from the desktop, the issue might be caused due to compatibility of the game with Windows 10. I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game from the game developers website and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the
      game and select “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 10, 2020
  3. Random game progress whipes

Hi VittorioPuglisi,

Thank you for posting on the forum.

I understand that sometimes progress on games you have downloaded is not always saved. You could try reinstalling the games on your phone:

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-IE/how-to/wp8/apps/delete-or-reinstall-apps

For for further information and assistance on using the games, I would suggest to contact the games' developers.

Also, you can use the Feature Suggestion box to vote for a suggestion to store game progress in the cloud:

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/f...65-store-my-saved-games-progress-in-the-cloud

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,

Johanna P., Oct 10, 2020
  4. Progress in a game

microsoft solitaire events game progress

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are seeing a different account and your game progress are gone when you logged in to the new computer. It is possible that you entered an incorrect Microsoft account or you played the game offline on your other computer
    before. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Have you checked if you are logged in to the same account?
    • Did you play the game online on your other computer?
    • Did you add your Microsoft account to the Settings menu?
    • Are you logged in to a local account on your PC?

If you are logged in to the correct account, you may follow the steps below to reset the game on the Settings menu.
    This process can help restore corrupted game installation files.

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings icon.
    • Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    • Find the game, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Loraine Mon, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

Progress in a game

1. Progress in a game - Similar Threads - Progress game

2. What do I do if cooking fever says game session is already in progress even though I only...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do if cooking fever says game session is already in progress even though I only...: I updated the game not that long ago and when I clicked on the app, it said game session already in progress and that the game is being played on another device. I don’t know what to do because I only play this game on my phone....
  3. What do I do if cooking fever says game session is already in progress even though I only...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do I do if cooking fever says game session is already in progress even though I only...: I updated the game not that long ago and when I clicked on the app, it said game session already in progress and that the game is being played on another device. I don’t know what to do because I only play this game on my phone....
  4. Recovering the progress of game Disney Magic Kingdoms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovering the progress of game Disney Magic Kingdoms: On February 7.2023, around 12:00, I played the game Disney Magic kingdoms for the last time and assigned tasks to my characters before sent the computer for repair because something was wrong with the hard disc. I have bought many characters, gems and bundles with real money...
  5. Recovering the progress of game Disney Magic Kingdoms

Recovering the progress of game Disney Magic Kingdoms: On February 7.2023, around 12:00, I played the game Disney Magic kingdoms for the last time and assigned tasks to my characters before sent the computer for repair because something was wrong with the hard disc. I have bought many characters, gems and bundles with real money...
  6. New PC/previous game progress

New PC/previous game progress: My old computer crashed, new computer installed games but start from beginning and lost purchased coins in app purchases. Can the previous games progress and purchases be restored on the new PC?...
  7. Game pass pc Dark Alliance progress all gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game pass pc Dark Alliance progress all gone: I have been playing for 4 or 5 days and just come to play again, all my characters and progress has gone.The gaming UI window comes up asking which save to use but ive checked and there are no saves on my pc.The game has lost all its settings, I have forced a download of the...
  8. Ultimate word games erased my progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ultimate word games erased my progress: I've been playing word games for years. I have many badges and many achievements and many awards. I done all the extras and all the maps. Today it all erased? This app told me there's an update so I updated it plus it wasn't saving to the cloud for some reason so I enabled...
  9. NMS Game Progress Saved if going from MS Game Pass for PC to buy to own?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NMS Game Progress Saved if going from MS Game Pass for PC to buy to own?: Hi, I don't have a great deal of time for gaming anymore so I want to cancel my MS Game Pass subscription. But I've put a lot of hours in No Man's Sky so I thought I would buy the game at 20% discount with my current Game Pass subscription so I can keep playing NMS...
  10. Lost game progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost game progress: Hi, I downloaded March of Empires from the windows store some years ago and have been playing without trouble for years. Last month i decided to link it to my android phone to allow me to play in more places.. Still all good ... Two weeks ago my laptop died..... I got a...