Windows 10: progressively worse bsods after working fine for 6 months.

Discus and support progressively worse bsods after working fine for 6 months. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi, i built my pc about 10 months ago and it was fine from the beginning. then one day it crashed in game. then after a few weeks it started crashing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nicklindenmuth, Jan 20, 2020.

1. progressively worse bsods after working fine for 6 months.

hi, i built my pc about 10 months ago and it was fine from the beginning. then one day it crashed in game. then after a few weeks it started crashing on the desktop or chrome. sounds like a hardware issue to me but it seems to be perfectly fine if i turn off all non microsoft services. i made a reddit post to see if someone could help me but i figured i should probably just post here. ill link to the reddit post as it may have some useful info about behavior with services on or off. basically i can turn either one service on or another and they both make it crash, and its fine with nothing on, it hasn't crashed for two whole days now. but im also having another problem in that it no longer makes any dump files. memory.dmp or anything in minidump. so in the onedrive is the only dumps i have. but they are relevant.
    Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.
    Why would win10 stop making dump logs? : techsupport

:)

nicklindenmuth, Jan 20, 2020

2. Google Calendar Events disappear when created approximately 6 months in the future

Repro Steps:

1. Connect a gmail account with manual calendar sync

2. Let it sync

3. Try to create a new calendar event more than 6 months in the future.

4. See as it shows in the list of events for that day (momentarily)

5. Wait up to 5 minutes

Expected: The event should still be listed for that day

Actual: The event is no longer listed for that day

As of Sept 1st 2014, the cutoff day is Monday February 16th. Events prior to this day appear and stick around just fine. Events entered after this day disappear after a few minutes.

Interestingly, it may be the case that the events will reappear once they are less than 6 months away.

I was able to reproduce the issue on both my phone and my husband's phone.

Please let me know if there is a better place to post bug reports like this.

lindseym23, Jan 20, 2020
  3. LeoBloom Win User
    BSOD at least twice a month - uncertain cause

I have run driver verifier with the below settings for >48 hours. There have been no BSOD. Please advise on next steps
    • I/O verification
    • Force pending I/O requests
    • IRP logging

LeoBloom, Jan 20, 2020
  4. cplpro Win User

progressively worse bsods after working fine for 6 months.

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile progressively worse bsods after working fine for 6 months. :)

cplpro, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

progressively worse bsods after working fine for 6 months.

1. progressively worse bsods after working fine for 6 months. - Similar Threads - progressively worse bsods

2. Update never install after 6 months

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update never install after 6 months: I never use the PC for 6 months and today I decided to restore it by using and updating Windows. This PC never change any components so I decided to update my system. I got plenty of updates showing in settings and when I try to update I receive error message. How can I fully...
  3. Update never install after 6 months

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update never install after 6 months: I never use the PC for 6 months and today I decided to restore it by using and updating Windows. This PC never change any components so I decided to update my system. I got plenty of updates showing in settings and when I try to update I receive error message. How can I fully...
  4. Update never install after 6 months

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Wi-fi progressively getting worse and worse

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wi-fi progressively getting worse and worse: Over the last several months up to possibly a year, my PC’s wi-fi connection has steadily gotten worse and worse. I went from having a fairly stable connection just about every session to not being able to connect to the Internet without having to restart or turn off and then...
  6. PC Getting progressively worse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Getting progressively worse: Problems with my PC was tolerable at first, but now has become progressively worse without any causation that is noticeable. Before programs just freeze it either crashes or become non-responsible where nothing is interactable but "Not Responding message" but now, many...
  7. BSOD during gaming for 6 months

BSOD during gaming for 6 months: Hi all, this is my last resort. I have been dealing with this problem for 6 months now. Running latest Nvidia drivers and windows updates always On every other game not all of them I get bluescreens. Mostly referring to ntoskrnl, today i caught one for direct x. The...
  8. Daily BSOD for 6 months

Daily BSOD for 6 months: Hi. Looking to pin point whether it's a driver issue or hardware. So far, I've done the basic memory diagnostic tool for both RAM pieces seperately and they've come fine. I will do an overnight one tonight unless told otherwise if someone checks my dump files before I go to...
  9. Progressively Worse Audio Quality (Crackling)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Progressively Worse Audio Quality (Crackling): Hello. Hoping someone can help me. Since upgrading my Windows 7 to Windows 10, I've had audio problems. At first the audio quality was terrible (hissing, crackling) so I uninstalled and reinstalled my NVIDIA drivers. This fixed the problem but now I find that the audio...
  10. BSOD - Came back after 4 to 6 months of not happening

BSOD - Came back after 4 to 6 months of not happening: Good morning to all, I was receiving the BSOD about 6 months ago at random times. After opting out of the Windows 10 Insiders Build program and successfully updating my operating system it went away until a few days ago. It is now happening more frequently then before. The...