Windows 10: Progrqm Files & Program Files x86

Discus and support Progrqm Files & Program Files x86 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to uninstall a program that did not install properly. The companies support tells me to check Program Files and Program Files x86. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DouglasTaffinder, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Progrqm Files & Program Files x86

I am trying to uninstall a program that did not install properly. The companies support tells me to check Program Files and Program Files x86. I found them once but can't find them again. Where are they?

:)

DouglasTaffinder, Jan 24, 2019
  2. A. User Win User

Progrqm Files & Program Files x86

Hi Douglas, I'm Graeme, an independent adviser here to help.

Do you mean you're looking for the Program Files folders? If so, here are the steps to find them:

- Press Windows Key+E to open File Explorer, or type "This PC" into Start and select the first result.

- Double click on your C: Drive.

- In the C: Drive you should find the Program Files and Program File (x86) folders.

Let me know if you need further support! Thanks!

A. User, Oct 10, 2019
  3. A. User Win User

I am trying to uninstall a program that did not install properly. The companies support tells me to check Program Files and Program Files x86. I found them once but can't find them again. Where are they?

A. User, Oct 10, 2019
  4. A. User Win User

Hi Douglas

Open Windows file Explorer (folder icon on your Taskbar)

On the left, click 'This PC'

On the right, double click your C Drive

You will then see Program Files and program Files (x86)

Progrqm Files & Program Files x86 34500d6f-7ab1-4f83-b530-f12411e26390?upload=true.png

A. User, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Progrqm Files & Program Files x86 - Similar Threads - Progrqm Files Program

2. C:\Program Files x86

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C:\Program Files x86: Hello, This is my problem see pcturewhen i try to delete roblox and other apps there it pops up like this can someone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cprogram-files-x86/12436514-0218-4259-824b-88fdb9b49fe3
  3. Program Files x86 not accessible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program Files x86 not accessible: Program Files x86 is just no accessible, it is visible in the file explorer, I can open it but cannot create/delete any files or folders. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-files-x86-not-accessible/982c0f1a-41cb-4c8e-99c0-8e759d51d26d
  4. Program Files x86 not accessible

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Program Files x86 not accessible: Program Files x86 is just no accessible, it is visible in the file explorer, I can open it but cannot create/delete any files or folders. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-files-x86-not-accessible/982c0f1a-41cb-4c8e-99c0-8e759d51d26d
  5. Program Files x86 missing

Program Files x86 missing: Hello. Today when I started my computer it showed a screen saying fixing files something something. When it finished loading I noticed some of my games didn't have their pictures and when I clicked on them it said ''The item that this shortcut refers to has been changed or...
  6. “ENE” File folder in Program Files and Programs Files x86

“ENE” File folder in Program Files and Programs Files x86: This is this weird file which i dont know what it does. For Program Files x86, there is this application that doesnt even do. What does this file do?...
  7. Duplicate installations in Program Files and Program Files (x86)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Duplicate installations in Program Files and Program Files (x86): I have a x64 PC, can I delete the duplicate installations of programs in Program Files (x86) that are also installed in Program Files? 157505
  8. program files and program files x86

program files and program files x86: what If I mixed program files and program files x86 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-files-and-program-files-x86/0e6ed22e-7f14-4bea-ba3c-65079ee7a563"
  9. Can't delete Programs files and program files x86

Can't delete Programs files and program files x86: I am trying to change what disk i am using so i copied over the program files and program files x86 but i can't delete the old it just says file is still open but nothing else is open...
  10. Program files x86 hidden

in Windows 10 Support
    Program files x86 hidden: Hi, i just updated my Windows 10 Pro x64 with Anniversary update and now i have Program Files x86 as hidden folder. Why? Programs are working fine, but can i somehow make it visible as before? Thanks for reply. 62302