Windows 10: Project 2016 Licence key

Discus and support Project 2016 Licence key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Is there anyway to retrieve my licence key. I purchased the key from a cheap on line software company, but it was legit and registered with Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by James McGinty, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Project 2016 Licence key

Is there anyway to retrieve my licence key.

I purchased the key from a cheap on line software company, but it was legit and registered with Microsoft OK. I can't find the email in which the key was sent.

I used Belarc advisor and it can only find the last 5 letters of the key.

I need to uninstall it so that I can install project 2019 to run a course next week, and then I need to reinstall it to run a course on project 2016 in a few weeks time.

Grateful for any suggestions.

:)

James McGinty, Sep 11, 2020
  2. C-Fitz Win User

Change licence key on server 2016 failing

I've rebuilt a VM running server 2016 and it's failing to activate with a licence key that was working before the rebuild

C-Fitz, Sep 11, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Project updates at Ignite 2016

Source: Project updates at Ignite 2016 - Office Blogs

Brink, Sep 11, 2020
  4. Project 2016 Licence key

Project to this PC Password setting

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

We understand your concern as you are unable to cast your android device to Windows 10 PC. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the make and model of the PC?
    • What is the Android version installed on the device?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if you are able to cast the device.

1. Press Windows + I key to open
      Settings
    2. Click on System and then click Projecting to this PC.
    3. Under Some Windows and Android devices can project to this PC when you say it’s OK select the drop down to
      Available everywhere.
    4. Now under Ask to project to this PC select First time only.
    5. Under Require PIN for pairing select Never.
    6. Now under This PC can be discovered for projection only when it’s plugged into a power source toggle the switch to On/Off.
    Once you set these settings follow the steps below.

1. Press Windows + S key together and type
      Connect.
    2. Now open Settings on your Phone and click on
      Connected devices.
    3. Then select Cast and choose the PC
      name
    Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Project 2016 Licence key

1. Project 2016 Licence key - Similar Threads - Project 2016 Licence

2. Unable to activate Project 2016

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to activate Project 2016: I'm having to use the Microsoft Deployment Tool to install Project standard 2016. Used the tool to download and install, all good. Launch the software, says it's not activated. Go to change the key, input the key and get the following error:"This product key is for the...
  3. Unable to activate Project 2016

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to activate Project 2016: I'm having to use the Microsoft Deployment Tool to install Project standard 2016. Used the tool to download and install, all good. Launch the software, says it's not activated. Go to change the key, input the key and get the following error:"This product key is for the...
  4. Project 2016

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Project 2016: Is it possible to download Project 2016 if you have Office 365 account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/project-2016/0e7f8bba-16e8-496a-8994-d00a69506e18
  5. Project 2016 reports

Project 2016 reports: [ATTACH]I have been away from MS project for a while in the past i was able to create the above report from older versions. I now have 2016 and cannot figure out how to create. Please help....
  6. project 2016 user guide

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    project 2016 user guide: I am looking to find user guide for my Office365 Project 2016 subscription https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/project-2016-user-guide/6e762387-1545-4028-8c51-4b72f93f641a
  7. cannot remove project 2016

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot remove project 2016: I cannot remove project 20136 or visio 2016 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-remove-project-2016/f26b7b9d-be99-4ed2-ad4c-f942be34e08b
  8. Project professional 2016

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Project professional 2016: My project dates are in the past of current dates. I am having to show work already completed on this project form. I began the project from the blank project form. After inserting a few tasks and establishing start and finish dates the tasks bars on the right are not...
  9. Office 2016 Licences

Office 2016 Licences: Hey everyone, Hope someone out there can help us with this. I work for a company and we recently fired our IT tech and I am trying to clean up the mess he made. I found in his office a stack (20+) Office 2016 license keys that have been activated but have no...
  10. Project updates at Ignite 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Project updates at Ignite 2016: It was an exciting week for Project at Ignite 2016. We had some great sessions, which are now available online. If you were not able to attend Ignite, these online sessions provide a great overview of the latest happenings in the Microsoft Project and Portfolio Management...