Windows 10: Project Cars don't work anymore

Discus and support Project Cars don't work anymore in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Clean installed Windows 10 Pro. Installed ProjectCars and the updates to it. The game will start, but when selecting a racetrack to begin race or qual... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Burgurne, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Burgurne Win User

Project Cars don't work anymore

Clean installed Windows 10 Pro. Installed ProjectCars and the updates to it.
    The game will start, but when selecting a racetrack to begin race or qual or testing, it crashes to desktop without any error. Have tried to update everything, windows update, and Nvidia graphic driver.

Anybody got a clue?

:)

Burgurne, Aug 1, 2015

2. Project button in the Windows Action Center (Windows 10)

For some reason the Project and the Connect buttons don't work anymore in the Windows Action Center. I can project my Laptop screen to my smart tv fine by doing it manually by going to Display settings, but can no longer do it by simply clicking the Project
    button. It's just happening on my laptop, the project button is working fine on my windows surface pro. I'm using Windows 10. This just started happening yesterday, I've restarted and done full shut downs and start up since then, still happening.

Gabechanger, Aug 1, 2015
  3. Project Cars

Hey my project cars game wont load on my Xbox one s every time I try to play it would pop up a message saying make sure your subscriptions are active but my subscriptions are active because every other game will work online, so what do I do?

LarryRodgersWO, Aug 1, 2015
  4. jds63 Win User

Any research online shows this game had issues months back with Windows 8.1 patches did not fix, assuming it worked on 8.1 for you ?

jds63, Aug 1, 2015
  5. Burgurne Win User
    Yes, and I got it to work in Windows 10 now also. I had to install the DirectX-version from the "_commonredist" folder within the game?!?!. Then the game works, but I'm unsure if I now has broken the Windows 10 DirectX?

Burgurne, Aug 1, 2015
  6. jds63 Win User
    No, i have games that need DirectX 9c working fine, so is Windows 10. As i was also wondering about this, asking here, but then tried installing those older games. Do you use Steam ? Will do it all for you, even update the games with patches.

jds63, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Project Cars don't work anymore - Similar Threads - Project Cars don't

2. Search bar suggestions don't work anymore, how to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search bar suggestions don't work anymore, how to fix?: Clicking on a search bar would open list of most used apps, and I'd just click on one of them to launch it.But, for some time now, it doesn't happen. I only get list of random apps, some of them I literally never used. All apps I often use are not on the list anymore. And...
  3. Caseware Working Papers 2022 don't work anymore? ??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caseware Working Papers 2022 don't work anymore? ??: Hi,I'm not able to use anymore Caseware Working Paper 2022? Not a long time I was.Thank,jean https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/caseware-working-papers-2022-dont-work-anymore/e3226534-9996-44e5-83dd-0c8e590dbe92
  4. Caseware Working Papers 2022 don't work anymore? ??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Caseware Working Papers 2022 don't work anymore? ??: Hi,I'm not able to use anymore Caseware Working Paper 2022? Not a long time I was.Thank,jean https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/caseware-working-papers-2022-dont-work-anymore/e3226534-9996-44e5-83dd-0c8e590dbe92
  5. Camera and Wifi don't work anymore : usb power management ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera and Wifi don't work anymore : usb power management ?: Hi everyone !Sorry for my english, i'm not a english-speaker.I'm a owner of Asus UX450FDX.Before having updated my pc, i had changed some option because my camera didn't work. I desactivated the option "allow the computer to turn off this device". And the camera worked well...
  6. Bluetooth and usb don't work anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth and usb don't work anymore.: In the settings there's no option to turn bluetooth and usb devices suddenly stopped working, my keyboard and mouse light up but there's no sound when they connect and they're not working.I tried updating and reinstalling the drivers but that didn't help....
  7. Bluetooth and usb don't work anymore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth and usb don't work anymore.: In the settings there's no option to turn bluetooth and usb devices suddenly stopped working, my keyboard and mouse light up but there's no sound when they connect and they're not working.I tried updating and reinstalling the drivers but that didn't help....
  8. Bluetooth and usb don't work anymore.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Unable to install Project Cars 2 on PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to install Project Cars 2 on PC: Hi there, I bought Project Cars 2 on the windows store but I cannot install it. Below is the result when i try to install. I have the latest updates and windows installed. I have reset the windows store as well. Please help. [ATTACH] ***Original title: Windows...
  10. "The program don't support the project"

in Windows 10 Support
    "The program don't support the project": I have recently upgraded to Windows 10 on an eight year old laptop which previously was running Windows 7. Everything appears to have gone well and I am enjoying the new operating system. However, every time I boot up and get to the desktop a small box appears on the screen...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does project cars not run well anymore