Windows 10: Project Emoji: The complete redesign

Discus and support Project Emoji: The complete redesign in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The world loves emoji. What a strange phenomenon, right? They’re a whole new language. Descriptive metaphors packed into magical little glyphs. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Project Emoji: The complete redesign

Source: Project Emoji: The complete redesign | Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Aug 3, 2016

2. Entering emoji on windows 10 PC

Windows 10 Anniversary Update supposedly comes with an internal emoji keyboard. There is an official blog post announcing the same:

Project Emoji: The complete redesign - Windows Experience Blog

But I cannot find it anywhere as the OP mentioned. This is supposed to be an internal feature not an app specific feature. Please read the blog post above to get updated about the same.

Chromaniac, Aug 3, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Anniversary Update Emoticons: Familien-Emoticons zusammenfügen funktioniert nicht

Laut des nachfolgenden Artikels sei es möglich, Emoticons von Personen zu kombinieren, um so ein zusammengestelltes Familien-Emoticon zu erhalten.

Ich habe das spaßeshalber mal ausprobiert: Bei mir funktioniert es nicht. Hier ein Beispiel (Emoticons hintereinander gedrückt):

Project Emoji: The complete redesign [​IMG]

Weiß jemand, woran das liegt? Bzw. wo liegt das Problem?

Hier der Artikel:

Project Emoji: The complete redesign - Windows Experience Blog

Zitat:

image: https://winblogs.azureedge.net/win/2016/08/EMOJI-PRESS-36-1024x576.png

Project Emoji: The complete redesign [​IMG]

So if you’re a single mother with three kids, you’ll be able to create that image. If your husband is dark-toned and you’re light-toned and your two kids are a blend of both, you can apply all of those modifiers to create your own personal family emoji, one
    that’s sincerely representative. It extends to the couple emoji, where you can join a woman, a heart, and a woman – both with unique skin tones – for a more inclusive emoji. Because they’re created dynamically, there are tens of thousands of permutations.
    And no other platform supports that today.

It’s definitely one of the coolest features to come out of Project Emoji. Microsoft Graphic/Font Designer Mike LaJoie continues to be impressed by the problem-solving behind each of Microsoft’s new emoji, particularly in the family set.

Read more at Project Emoji: The complete redesign - Windows Experience Blog

ChristianStruwe, Aug 3, 2016
  4. Fafhrd Win User

That's some gif!
    Now can I ask what the Donald Trump emoji would look like?

Fafhrd, Aug 3, 2016
Thema:

1. Project Emoji: The complete redesign - Similar Threads - Project Emoji complete

2. Emojis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emojis: Hello everyone, is there anyway to change the default set of emojis of windows 11 into like suppose apple ones?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emojis/6a7fdf0d-afa0-4798-9194-4b4e28d78214
  3. Emojis on emoji panel broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emojis on emoji panel broken: Hello! I updated to version 22H2 of Windows 11 and now the emojis on the emoji panel appear in black in white or entirely broken. They only appear like this in the panel, but work fine if I select one to use. I'm not really sure how to fix this?...
  4. Emojis on emoji panel broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emojis on emoji panel broken: Hello! I updated to version 22H2 of Windows 11 and now the emojis on the emoji panel appear in black in white or entirely broken. They only appear like this in the panel, but work fine if I select one to use. I'm not really sure how to fix this?...
  5. Windows redesign

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows redesign: Please note: The design was made before seeing a leaked version of windows 11, all of the ideas below were genuine ideas, mixed with the notion that MS was going with rounded corners in the next version of the OS, every thing else, was based off my personal preferences,...
  6. Windows 10 redesign

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 redesign: The Sun Valley update brings me lots of excitement, but but what I'm wondering is, when will Microsoft fully implement Fluent Design? The old GUIs, like File Explorer and the context menu, really need to be redesigned with Fluent Design, but I don't think it's coming with the...
  7. Microsoft redesigns the search!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft redesigns the search!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bugdroid_5167 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jo2zj9/microsoft_redesigns_the_search/
  8. Redesigned Settings Page?

in Windows 10 Support
    Redesigned Settings Page?: Hello all. Running Windows 10 2004 19041.572 This morning, I found an unexpected change at the top of the settings page -- my name, One Drive and a notice of how long it's been since Windows Update ran. Anyone else have this? [img] 166472
  9. Emojis

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Emojis: So i just upgraded to windows 10 enterprise (pro -> enterprise) and emojis are super weird:[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emojis/cc8d9da6-fff7-457f-9540-36558837b4b3
  10. No emojis!

in Windows 10 Customization
    No emojis!: I've contacted you a while ago about having NO EMOJIS. I would like to have them. They add so much more to my contacts. Thank you! bob fraser *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. project complete emojis