Windows 10: Project Latte

Discus and support Project Latte in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Any Ideas when project latte would be released and also can we install random apk from the internet or would be dependent on the windows store.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by adyanrehan, Jan 23, 2021.

1. Project Latte

Any Ideas when project latte would be released and also can we install random apk from the internet or would be dependent on the windows store.

:)

adyanrehan, Jan 23, 2021

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jan 23, 2021
  3. Paint 3D Projects not Appearing

Hi,

The location that you've provided is the default file storage for Paint 3D. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Have you tried browsing on the default file storage and open the project files in Open menu? If yes, what happens when opening the project files?
    • What do you mean about project.json does not point to any of the projects?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the Windows apps troubleshooter as an initial troubleshooting step and check if the project files are visible in the Open menu. You can also try browsing the project files in the Open menu after running the troubleshooter.
    For your reference, check this article on how to run the troubleshooter for Windows apps.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Jan 23, 2021
  4. Project Latte

Project Second screen constantly appearing.

Hi Norga,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

Let us know some more information so that we can diagnose and troubleshoot the issue in a better way:

• what is the exact issue that you want us to help with? Do you want to get help in projecting a second screen or to remove the popup?
    • As you've said " I tried unsuccessfully to project a screen", do you wish to project a second screen currently?
    • What happened exactly when you tried to project a second screen? Did you receive any error message or any error code?
    The popup comes as the system might not be able to detect the monitors. I suggest you to update the Display drivers, it may force the system to detect the available monitors. Here is the steps:

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Locate the driver and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.

Reply with the information and we'll be happy to assist you.

Navneet Anand, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

Project Latte

1. Project Latte - Similar Threads - Project Latte

2. Paint 3d project got covered in black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3d project got covered in black: Hello, I was working on a project on Paint 3d. Most of what I had painted seemingly got deleted while the file itself remained. I am unable to undo this change, nor am I able to look at the undo history. I've tried going into the version history, but there's nothing there,...
  3. Paint 3d project got covered in black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3d project got covered in black: Hello, I was working on a project on Paint 3d. Most of what I had painted seemingly got deleted while the file itself remained. I am unable to undo this change, nor am I able to look at the undo history. I've tried going into the version history, but there's nothing there,...
  4. Windows defender is marking my c++ project as a virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender is marking my c++ project as a virus: My project is flagged as a virus, It does not happen on my win11 system but does on 3 other win10 systems I have tested why is this happening?For some reason I cant upload images in here so here is the popup that is...
  5. Windows defender is marking my c++ project as a virus

Windows defender is marking my c++ project as a virus: My project is flagged as a virus, It does not happen on my win11 system but does on 3 other win10 systems I have tested why is this happening?For some reason I cant upload images in here so here is the popup that is...
  6. Windows defender is marking my c++ project as a virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. PC / pc force shudown cuaed when intellisense suggests code at c# winform project

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC / pc force shudown cuaed when intellisense suggests code at c# winform project: Visual Studio PC . kernel power41 . C# winform , . , . , , . 1660s 4060 . . Windows OS Windows . . , . , GPU . GPU ? .- Ryzen 5800X not use OC - 16GB x 4 all samsung green ram, and not use OC - RTX 406...
  8. PC / pc force shudown cuaed when intellisense suggests code at c# winform project

PC / pc force shudown cuaed when intellisense suggests code at c# winform project: Visual Studio PC . kernel power41 . C# winform , . , . , , . 1660s 4060 . . Windows OS Windows . . , . , GPU . GPU ? .- Ryzen 5800X not use OC - 16GB x 4 all samsung green ram, and not use OC - RTX 406...
  9. PC / pc force shudown cuaed when intellisense suggests code at c# winform project

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Any ideas to when Microsoft's Project Latte will release???

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any ideas to when Microsoft's Project Latte will release???: Hey guys, microsoft, a while ago announced project latte that would bring compatibility of most android apps to windows... any ideas to when it will be released??? its incredibly exciting! submitted by /u/JPtheJOKERtg [link] [comments]...