Windows 10: project pc to tv

Discus and support project pc to tv in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i can't project my pc screen to TV since last windows update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SilvioNavarro, Sep 11, 2020.

1. project pc to tv

i can't project my pc screen to TV since last windows update

:)

SilvioNavarro, Sep 11, 2020
  2. Zaki_j Win User

Unable to project PC screen to TV

Hi Saidy,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are not able to project the PC screen to TV. It would be great if you can answer these questions to assist you in a better way.

1. What is the make and model of the PC and TV?
    2. What happens when you try to project to TV?
    3. Were you able to project the laptop screen to TV earlier?

Miracast is a wireless technology your PC can use to project your screen to TVs, projectors, and streaming media players that also support Miracast. You can use this to share what you’re doing on your
    PC, present a slide show, or even play your favorite game on a larger screen.

I suggest you refer and follow the suggestions from
    Fix connections to wireless displays or docks

Additional Information:

Project to a wireless display with Miracast.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/project-wireless-screen-miracast

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Sep 11, 2020
  3. projecting pc to generic tv

Hi Cyril,

In order to help you with your concern on projecting your Windows 10 to your TV, kindly answer the following questions first:

• Are you going to project your PC through HDMI connection? If not, what connection are you going to use?
    • Is this the first time you are going to project your PC using that TV? If not, did you encounter any error codes or messages? Kindly post it here for us to investigate.
    • What is the make and model of your TV?

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Sep 11, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

project pc to tv

Unable to project PC screen to TV

Hi Pat,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please reply to the following questions to help you further:

• How are you trying to project the Laptop screen?
    • Are you receiving any error message?
    • Were you able to project the laptop screen to TV earlier?
    • What is the make and model of your laptop?

In the meantime, I suggest you to refer the steps in the article
    Fix connections to wireless displays or docks
    and check if that helps.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

project pc to tv

1. project pc to tv - Similar Threads - project

2. Projection used to work in locked mode windows + L before

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Projection used to work in locked mode windows + L before: When I locked the computer, I could activate Projection in locked mode windows + P. After upgrading to Windows 11, this hasn't been working for a while. What can I do to make it work?...
  3. Projection used to work in locked mode windows + L before

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Projection used to work in locked mode windows + L before: When I locked the computer, I could activate Projection in locked mode windows + P. After upgrading to Windows 11, this hasn't been working for a while. What can I do to make it work?...
  4. cannot install Project level 3 trial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot install Project level 3 trial: I signed up for trial version of Project level 3.I am using MS365 on a chrome bookI get a message that I can start the trial and then nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-install-project-level-3-trial/bcaff7a9-19d2-4193-bc3b-0b6fc6381f49
  5. cannot install Project level 3 trial

cannot install Project level 3 trial: I signed up for trial version of Project level 3.I am using MS365 on a chrome bookI get a message that I can start the trial and then nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-install-project-level-3-trial/bcaff7a9-19d2-4193-bc3b-0b6fc6381f49
  6. Your project does not reference ".NETFramework,Version=v4.7.2" framework

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your project does not reference ".NETFramework,Version=v4.7.2" framework: Hi, here is the complete error message :I ran the NuGet restore and got this :Not sure what my next step might be? thanks for any suggestions or advice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-project-does-not-reference/2e7fe5b2-a7aa-4ccf-b62b-3aa50ec1af43
  7. Your project does not reference ".NETFramework,Version=v4.7.2" framework

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your project does not reference ".NETFramework,Version=v4.7.2" framework: Hi, here is the complete error message :I ran the NuGet restore and got this :Not sure what my next step might be? thanks for any suggestions or advice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-project-does-not-reference/2e7fe5b2-a7aa-4ccf-b62b-3aa50ec1af43
  8. Your project does not reference ".NETFramework,Version=v4.7.2" framework

9. Screen flickers twice when hdmi is connected or when any project option other than...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flickers twice when hdmi is connected or when any project option other than...: I tried to enable auto colour management which didn't work. Anytime I clicked the button, it would flash on, then turn back off. My laptop screen also flickers once. Since then, whenever I connect my HDMI or choose any project option other than duplicate, my laptop screen...
  10. Screen flickers twice when hdmi is connected or when any project option other than...

Screen flickers twice when hdmi is connected or when any project option other than...: I tried to enable auto colour management which didn't work. Anytime I clicked the button, it would flash on, then turn back off. My laptop screen also flickers once. Since then, whenever I connect my HDMI or choose any project option other than duplicate, my laptop screen...