Windows 10: Project Scorpio appears on Microsoft Store

Discus and support Project Scorpio appears on Microsoft Store in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; A new listing for Project Scorpio, Microsoft's next Xbox console, is now up on the Microsoft Store. Currently, you can only sign up to get an email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Project Scorpio appears on Microsoft Store

Brink, Mar 8, 2017

2. What would be the possible price for project Scorpio?Would Microsoft abandon xboxone/ S.version later like in 5 years over Scorpio?

Orignal Title: Xboxone S / Project Scorpio

Hey guys I have like two questions, so....

What would be the possible price for project Scorpio?

would Microsoft abandon xboxone/ S.version later like in 5 years over Scorpio?

Cause like I don't think everyone would be able to buy Scorpio since it would obviously be more expensive.

Empire law, Mar 8, 2017
  3. Paul Bab Win User
    Xbox Scorpio PC hybrid

Hi,

To know more information about Project Scorpio, feel free to visit this
    link
    . All the latest news and updates about Xbox will be available on
    Xbox Wire

Feel free to visit
    Xbox Uservoice
    to share your requests and ideas to help improve Xbox products and services.

Let us know if you have further inquiries.

Paul Bab, Mar 8, 2017
Thema:

Project Scorpio appears on Microsoft Store

1. Project Scorpio appears on Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Project Scorpio appears

2. Roblox doesn't appear on the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox doesn't appear on the Microsoft Store?: For some reason my Roblox needs to upgrade, and i use Microsoft store for Roblox because my PC is based on 32x/86x. i tried to do some tricks by going to my library to upgrade Roblox, but no it doesn't appear in the library. Help me if u have an answer. Thx...
  3. Microsoft Store: Install button not Appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store: Install button not Appearing: I have recently reinstalled windows on my PC and this glitch appeared. I need to use some Microsoft store apps and this won't let me, please note that I cannot update windows anymore bc it will cause my display adapter to fail, which might be the cause of this issue. Is there...
  4. Random updates are appearing in microsoft store

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random updates are appearing in microsoft store: hi , two apps which are direct X and C++ runtime are constantly appearing in microsoft store downloads and update section because of these two apps im not able to update or download other apps . thx you , manas [ATTACH]...
  5. Microsoft store appears to be uninstalled

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store appears to be uninstalled: I tried opening Microsoft store, but it didn't come up when I searched for it. Then I googled it and found the file location and the files aren't there. I also tried running wsreset.exe, but all it says is "You need a new app to open this ms-windows-store-link" without any...
  6. Project Second screen constantly appearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Project Second screen constantly appearing: Hi, The project screen windows + p keeps popping up on its own its not going away. I also checked if the keys are stuck or not but still no luck can someone please help....
  7. microsoft project

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    microsoft project: Hello I have purchased Microsoft Project. I can not find where this is, so that I can access it from my new computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-project/7ff14a1d-3e7e-4ce4-86c1-bac9f7d79b68"
  8. Microsoft Project

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Project: move project from old to new computer - where can I find FPP code? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-project/8c026213-3081-4661-8cd7-91fdcd6ce837"
  9. Microsoft store not appearing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not appearing: not able to see microspft store how would i again download it?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-appearing/605e9ee5-9a98-42e3-ace7-217dbafa88c0"
  10. Project Scorpio: The Most Powerful Place to Create and Play

in Windows 10 News
    Project Scorpio: The Most Powerful Place to Create and Play: At Team Xbox we put gamers at the center of everything we do and we are driven to build the best platform on which to create and play games. We know that you can’t have one without the other, which is why we’ve invested so much in new development tools, publishing...