Windows 10: Project Scorpio: The Most Powerful Place to Create and Play

Discus and support Project Scorpio: The Most Powerful Place to Create and Play in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; At Team Xbox we put gamers at the center of everything we do and we are driven to build the best platform on which to create and play games. We know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Project Scorpio: The Most Powerful Place to Create and Play

Source: Project Scorpio: The Most Powerful Place to Create and Play - Xbox Wire

:)

Brink, Apr 12, 2017

2. What would be the possible price for project Scorpio?Would Microsoft abandon xboxone/ S.version later like in 5 years over Scorpio?

Orignal Title: Xboxone S / Project Scorpio

Hey guys I have like two questions, so....

What would be the possible price for project Scorpio?

would Microsoft abandon xboxone/ S.version later like in 5 years over Scorpio?

Cause like I don't think everyone would be able to buy Scorpio since it would obviously be more expensive.

Empire law, Apr 12, 2017
  3. Paul Bab Win User
    Xbox Scorpio PC hybrid

Hi,

To know more information about Project Scorpio, feel free to visit this
    link
    . All the latest news and updates about Xbox will be available on
    Xbox Wire

Feel free to visit
    Xbox Uservoice
    to share your requests and ideas to help improve Xbox products and services.

Let us know if you have further inquiries.

Paul Bab, Apr 12, 2017
Thema:

Project Scorpio: The Most Powerful Place to Create and Play

1. Project Scorpio: The Most Powerful Place to Create and Play - Similar Threads - Project Scorpio Powerful

2. Green Screen while trying to create an Angular Project

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green Screen while trying to create an Angular Project: Hello there,It happened to me 2 times, I tried once more for sure. When I try to create an Angular project and the NPM starts to install the packages then suddenly I get a green screen, it's really fast so I'm not able to read the reason behind it. I'm running the latest dev...
  3. Green Screen while trying to create an Angular Project

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Green Screen while trying to create an Angular Project: Hello there,It happened to me 2 times, I tried once more for sure. When I try to create an Angular project and the NPM starts to install the packages then suddenly I get a green screen, it's really fast so I'm not able to read the reason behind it. I'm running the latest dev...
  4. Play Hearts online multiplayer free at these places

in Windows 10 News
    Play Hearts online multiplayer free at these places: [ATTACH]If you are a Hearts fan and want to play it online then this is the place for you. We have accumulated a list of places from where you can play the game online without paying a penny. So, just go through our list, read their descriptions, and play Hearts online...
  5. Unable to play an exported video project

Unable to play an exported video project: When I export my video project I am unable to play the video. When I try to open the video in movies & tv I get his message: "This file isn't playable. That might be because the file type is unsupported, the file extension is incorrect, or the file is corrupt" The video...
  6. i cant open urls from most places

in Windows 10 Customization
    i cant open urls from most places: hi, I cannot open URL links from anywhere in windows. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-urls-from-most-places/c1eb3318-07f8-41c8-9774-fe61cb228ce9
  7. Cant play most games in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant play most games in fullscreen: It started when i bought GTA5 on steam and everything was good until a couple days into it. i would startup the game and it just froze. but if i pressed the windows key and got back into the game, it would unfreeze for a couple seconds and then freeze again. the game was in...
  8. BSOD mostly on playing video games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD mostly on playing video games: Hello, I have been struggling with BSOD since I changed my configuration and upgraded my CPU and motherboard. I took the new CPU and motherboard from a fully functionnal computer and installed them in a functionnal computer. I get the BSOD whenever I play video games, it...
  9. How to create custom video projects

How to create custom video projects: How can I create custom video on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-custom-video-projects/98fe164e-42d8-462f-a2b5-8abd5dccc87c
  10. Project Scorpio appears on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    Project Scorpio appears on Microsoft Store: A new listing for Project Scorpio, Microsoft's next Xbox console, is now up on the Microsoft Store. Currently, you can only sign up to get an email when available. See: Pre-order Project Scorpio - Microsoft Store [img] 78973