Windows 10: Project screen keeps popping up. It seems that I have a virus.

Discus and support Project screen keeps popping up. It seems that I have a virus. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I have been wondering why does this popup keep appearing?I never tried to even project to another screen.It seems that my PC has a virus, i checked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EpicBanana1560, Oct 2, 2022.

1. Project screen keeps popping up. It seems that I have a virus.

So I have been wondering why does this popup keep appearing?I never tried to even project to another screen.It seems that my PC has a virus, i checked the windows security and it has "HackTool AutoKMS".Please help.

:)

EpicBanana1560, Oct 2, 2022

2. Project screen keeps popping up

The project screen keeps popping up on the right hand side of the screen.

We do not want to link to another screen, and have never tried to, and would like this pop up turning off.

It has been popping up for a few months, and so we have tried lots of things to rectify it.

Picture attached

Sharon Kelly - Sykes Video Links, Oct 2, 2022
  3. Project screen keeps popping up

The project screen keeps popping up on the right hand side of the screen.

I do not want to link to another screen, and have never tried to, and would like this pop up turning off.

It has been popping up for a few months, and so I have tried lots of things to rectify it including windows update.

Osayande JuliusOwie, Oct 2, 2022
  4. Project screen keeps popping up. It seems that I have a virus.

Project to Second Screen keeps popping out

Hi! I kinda need help with my laptop as the project to second screen keeps on popping out. The windows and P button are not stuck. Tried to restart many times but the problem is still there. Even the letter P on my on screen keyboard is not working. Is
    this a hardware problem already ? Thanks !

Antonette Myken, Oct 2, 2022
Thema:

Project screen keeps popping up. It seems that I have a virus.

1. Project screen keeps popping up. It seems that I have a virus. - Similar Threads - Project screen keeps

2. Project screen keeps randomly popping on my Windows 10 laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Project screen keeps randomly popping on my Windows 10 laptop.: As described, the Project screen keeps randomly appearing every few seconds, and stays there until I hit Esc or click somewhere else. I'm running windows 10 version 22H2, build 19045.3693. I've updated the drivers, checked the "P" key on keyboard, but it just keeps...
  3. Project screen keeps popping up. It seems that I have a virus.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Project screen keeps popping up. It seems that I have a virus.: So I have been wondering why does this popup keep appearing?I never tried to even project to another screen.It seems that my PC has a virus, i checked the windows security and it has "HackTool AutoKMS".Please help....
  4. 'Project screen' keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'Project screen' keeps popping up: I'm not sure if my keys are stuck, but even without pressing on f4 or windows+p, the option to project my screen pops up on its own every few moments. This is a huge issues for me as I am a student and I keep getting kicked out of the lockdown browser whenever this happens...
  5. 'Project screen' keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    'Project screen' keeps popping up: I'm not sure if my keys are stuck, but even without pressing on f4 or windows+p, the option to project my screen pops up on its own every few moments. This is a huge issues for me as I am a student and I keep getting kicked out of the lockdown browser whenever this happens...
  6. A cmd screen keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Customization
    A cmd screen keeps popping up: There is a cmd screen which keeps popping up on my Windows 10 and on the title bar of the cmd screen is written C: \Users\Shaurya Garg\App data\Roaming\avutuut...
  7. Lock screen keeps popping up

Lock screen keeps popping up: I have tried many things to try to stop the lock screen from popping up constantly and have failed, I think it stated after the last windows 10 update. Please help....
  8. Start Screen keeps popping up

Start Screen keeps popping up: Hi, Hoping someone can help me. Have recently had a new screen installed by DELL on my Inspiron 13 and ever since the Windows START menu keeps popping up every few seconds. Dell have advised me that it is a Windows problem and not the new screen. Any suggestions as to how...
  9. The screen projecting option keeps popping up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The screen projecting option keeps popping up: I have an issue with the screen projecting options duplicate,extend, etc that keeps showing up in my screen. It's showing up by itsself without I have to press the Windows+P button. And it keeps moving by itself up and down around the 4 screen options. Is there anything I...
  10. On-Screen Keyboard keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Support
    On-Screen Keyboard keeps popping up: I am trying to disable the on-screen keyboard, but it continually pops up, when I lock the computer and log back in, and when various windows are opened. It's disabled in the Ease of Access Center, and I don't know what else to do. I'm running on Windows 10 Pro, I upgraded...