Windows 10: Project Second screen constantly appearing

Discus and support Project Second screen constantly appearing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, The project screen windows + p keeps popping up on its own its not going away. I also checked if the keys are stuck or not but still no luck can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SiddeshKaralkar, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Project Second screen constantly appearing

Hi,

The project screen windows + p keeps popping up on its own its not going away. I also checked if the keys are stuck or not but still no luck can someone please help.

:)

SiddeshKaralkar, Mar 23, 2020

2. Project Second screen constantly appearing.

Hi Norga,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

Let us know some more information so that we can diagnose and troubleshoot the issue in a better way:

• what is the exact issue that you want us to help with? Do you want to get help in projecting a second screen or to remove the popup?
    • As you've said " I tried unsuccessfully to project a screen", do you wish to project a second screen currently?
    • What happened exactly when you tried to project a second screen? Did you receive any error message or any error code?
    The popup comes as the system might not be able to detect the monitors. I suggest you to update the Display drivers, it may force the system to detect the available monitors. Here is the steps:

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Locate the driver and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.

Reply with the information and we'll be happy to assist you.

Navneet Anand, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Norga2505 Win User
    Project Second screen constantly appearing.

On my laptop, any time the screen is turned on whether from sleep mode, power off or closing the laptop and opening it back up, the option to project a second screen is constantly appearing, it only started when I tried unsuccessfully to project a screen
    and now it won't go away. Screenshot attached. Imgur

Norga2505, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Project Second screen constantly appearing

project a connected screen constantly appearing and pooping

on my laptop any time the screen is turned on whether from sleep mode,power off or closing the laptop and opening it back up,the option to a project second screen is constantly appearing.

gonzaloimpas jr, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

Project Second screen constantly appearing

1. Project Second screen constantly appearing - Similar Threads - Project Second screen

2. How do I project to a second screen on Windows 8.1?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I project to a second screen on Windows 8.1?: Yes I know it's an old OS, I'm borrowing the laptop while my PC is getting upgrades. When I try to project to a larger screen it just goes blank without showing anything in the output monitor nor laptop screen. I find the laptop screen a bit hard to see as small.Thanks...
  3. How do I project to a second screen on Windows 8.1?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I project to a second screen on Windows 8.1?: Yes I know it's an old OS, I'm borrowing the laptop while my PC is getting upgrades. When I try to project to a larger screen it just goes blank without showing anything in the output monitor nor laptop screen. I find the laptop screen a bit hard to see as small.Thanks...
  4. Using laptop as second screen for pc. Projection is not supported

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Using laptop as second screen for pc. Projection is not supported: Hello, I'm trying to use my laptop as a second screen for my desktop. However, there's a message in the settings for projection: "This device does not support wireless projection.... " There's no wireless adapter in my pc so I think that might be the issue here? I was...
  5. Projecting to a second screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Projecting to a second screen: I have an HP Spectre x360. I can not use a second monitor. Using the same hardware and monitor, my daughter can project to a second monitor. Her laptop is also a spectre x360. I can charge my laptop using the usb-c ports. Is it possible to determine if it is hardware...
  6. Project to a second screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Project to a second screen: dear regarding the above subject when I request it I should go to the start search and type to get it, can help me please how create shortcut on the desktop for Project to a second screen? Also some times there is no response when I press it to get another screen? thanks,,,...
  7. your pc cant project to second screen

your pc cant project to second screen: my pc cannot project to second screen after updating the windows. it says that try reinstalling the driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/your-pc-cant-project-to-second-screen/c8083678-86c7-46fa-9151-087cea136a8e
  8. Adding "Project" (to a second screen) to Action Center Quick Actions

Adding "Project" (to a second screen) to Action Center Quick Actions: Greetings All, I have two questions and hope experts on the Forum are able to help resolving them. 1) Is there a way to add "Project" (to a second screen) to the Action Center Quick Actions at the bottom of the notification panel. Accidentally, I had deleted this and...
  9. screen projection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen projection: Hi, What I'm want to know is: How can I project the pc game window as one screen, and keep my desktop/windows screens as an other. Basicity I want to run a pc game and project the display to my tv, whilst keeping otherwise normal pc functionality on my laptop....
  10. Projecting PC to second screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Projecting PC to second screen: I cannot display a second screen from my Surface 3 laptop. I am not able to change the screen resolution when connected to the second display. When I try to change the screen resolution to suit the projector resolution I get the error message "The display settings could not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pop up on pc screen titled project

2. project screen keeps popping up windows 10

3. Laptop project screen keeps appearing

4. project option keeps popping up on the right side of the screen ,
  5. windows project display always stsrt with pc only ,
  6. project screen constantly appearing in windows 10,
  7. project second screen constantly appearing in windows 10 how to fix it ,
  8. what to do if project keeps appearing on your laptop screen