Windows 10: Project Spartan and the Windows 10 January Preview Build

Discus and support Project Spartan and the Windows 10 January Preview Build in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Yesterday, we announced that Windows 10 will ship with a brand new browser, codenamed “Project Spartan.” Designed for Windows 10, Spartan provides a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Project Spartan and the Windows 10 January Preview Build

Source: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/ie/archive/2...iew-build.aspx

:)

Brink, Jan 21, 2015
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

Existing problem

Hello Bob,

Project Spartan is only available to Windows Insiders as part of the latest Windows 10 Technical Preview build. If you are a tech savvy and want to join the Insider program you can be part of the team by going to this
    link.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Jelo Sen, Jan 21, 2015
  3. About Windows 10 Free Upgrade.

Dear Sir, I am using Windows 10 technical preview 32bit and want to know that can I get free upgrade directly from Technical preview or I needed to install Win 7 or 8.1 first before I can get upgrade. And can I download a free original copy of Windows 10
    separately or not and if not can I get a original product key of windows 10 for free and save it for future clean installation.

And I have installed Win 10 technical preview in my PC but I cant see Project Spartan browser, it shows me Internet explorer. I want to use project Spartan browser. How to get that

Thank You

MurlidharBhardwaj, Jan 21, 2015
Thema:

Project Spartan and the Windows 10 January Preview Build

1. Project Spartan and the Windows 10 January Preview Build - Similar Threads - Project Spartan January

2. Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 19546.1000 - January 16

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 19546.1000 - January 16: Hello Windows Insiders, today we’re releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19546 to Fast ring. If you want a complete look at what build is in which Insider ring, head over to Flight Hub. You can also check out the rest of our documentation here, including a list of new...
  3. How to change options on Project Spartan?

in Browsers and Email
    How to change options on Project Spartan?: Just started looking at Spartan today and I'm struggling to work out how to do a few things, that I think were on the 'Internet Options' tab in IE. Can anyone tell me how to: Change how tabs work so when I open something in a new tab I automatically switch to that tab...
  4. Project Spartan fails to open

in Browsers and Email
    Project Spartan fails to open: Ever since I upgraded to version 10074 I cannot get Spartan to open. It starts to activate then shuts down again before the blue splash screen has disappeared. As Spartan is set to default - whenever I use a program that requires access to the net, it cant do anything as...
  5. No Project Spartan in Build 10049

in Browsers and Email
    No Project Spartan in Build 10049: Hi there. I recently installed 10049, but Project Spartan is not there or isn't working. When I go to All Apps and search under P for Project Spartan, there is an icon. When I click on it, it puts a big picture of Project Spartan on the screen, but there is no Internet...
  6. Project Spartan

in Browsers and Email
    Project Spartan: I saw somewhere on a MS site that if you are a member of THe insiders Club that you can download this browser. I can't seem to locate the url for the download. Can anyone help with this? 5004
  7. Interact with Desktop using Project Spartan...

in Browsers and Email
    Interact with Desktop using Project Spartan...: I am a developer who currently has a web application that calls a COM object on the PC that IE is running on. With Project Spartan I'm aware that they are getting rid of Active X which is the method we used to be able to do this. What I'm looking for is what is the...
  8. Learning to use Edge (Project Spartan

in Browsers and Email
    Learning to use Edge (Project Spartan: I am using Build 10074. How do I pin a website to the Start Screen? In Win 8.1 Internet Explorer, I could "Add site to Apps", then pin it to Start. How do I do this with Edge? 5905
  9. Windows 10: Project Spartan makes an appearance in build 10009

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: Project Spartan makes an appearance in build 10009: [img] Not too long ago we've seen images of build 10009 of the Windows 10 Technical Preview leak on the web. The same people group that released the last set of images have now released more images that show a rather interesting new feature that is present in build...
  10. Project Spartan now available in Windows 10 Preview for Phones

in Windows 10 News
    Project Spartan now available in Windows 10 Preview for Phones: As Gabe just announced on the Windows Blog, the latest Windows 10 Technical Preview build for phones is now available. With it, we are delighted to announce that Project Spartan for Windows phones is available to preview in this build. It's been just over a week since...