Windows 10: project to this pc not working

Discus and support project to this pc not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; project to thispc feature is not working..please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by vishnu rpillai, May 20, 2020.

1. project to this pc not working

project to thispc feature is not working..please help

:)

vishnu rpillai, May 20, 2020

2. Project to this PC Password setting

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

We understand your concern as you are unable to cast your android device to Windows 10 PC. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the make and model of the PC?
    • What is the Android version installed on the device?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if you are able to cast the device.

1. Press Windows + I key to open
      Settings
    2. Click on System and then click Projecting to this PC.
    3. Under Some Windows and Android devices can project to this PC when you say it’s OK select the drop down to
      Available everywhere.
    4. Now under Ask to project to this PC select First time only.
    5. Under Require PIN for pairing select Never.
    6. Now under This PC can be discovered for projection only when it’s plugged into a power source toggle the switch to On/Off.
    Once you set these settings follow the steps below.

1. Press Windows + S key together and type
      Connect.
    2. Now open Settings on your Phone and click on
      Connected devices.
    3. Then select Cast and choose the PC
      name
    Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 20, 2020
  3. Jeraldine Ase, May 20, 2020
  4. project to this pc not working

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, May 20, 2020
Thema:

project to this pc not working

1. project to this pc not working - Similar Threads - project working

2. Ctrl + D is not working but Ctrl + R does Excel or MS Project

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ctrl + D is not working but Ctrl + R does Excel or MS Project: Ctrl + D is not working, however all other short cuts are including Ctrl + R. I have latest excel version. Yesterday the function was working and today it doesnt work in excel or in MS Project. I have explored all the options i could find online and in this community group. i...
  3. Ctrl + D is not working but Ctrl + R does Excel or MS Project

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ctrl + D is not working but Ctrl + R does Excel or MS Project: Ctrl + D is not working, however all other short cuts are including Ctrl + R. I have latest excel version. Yesterday the function was working and today it doesnt work in excel or in MS Project. I have explored all the options i could find online and in this community group. i...
  4. Ctrl + D is not working but Ctrl + R does Excel or MS Project

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Projecting to this pc not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Projecting to this pc not working: hi, i have a problem when i try to connect my phone using projecting to my pc in my laptop.every time I try to connect, the app not giving any respond but when i press disconnect button on my phone the app start to connecting. but when i try using my brother phone, it work...
  6. Projecting to this pc not working

Projecting to this pc not working: hi, i have a problem when i try to connect my phone using projecting to my pc in my laptop.every time I try to connect, the app not giving any respond but when i press disconnect button on my phone the app start to connecting. but when i try using my brother phone, it work...
  7. Windows 10 wireless projection external input not working/available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 wireless projection external input not working/available: I have been projecting from my work laptop to my home PC for nearly 3 years with no issue. I started back when there was still a checkbox in the Connect settings to allow mouse and keyboard input and I have used this flawlessly until today when the external input stopped...
  8. Windows 10 wireless projection external input not working/available

Windows 10 wireless projection external input not working/available: I have been projecting from my work laptop to my home PC for nearly 3 years with no issue. I started back when there was still a checkbox in the Connect settings to allow mouse and keyboard input and I have used this flawlessly until today when the external input stopped...
  9. Screen projection to monitor not working in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen projection to monitor not working in windows 11: After my dell laptop is upgraded to window 11 is not able to project screen to monitor also whenever I am plugging type c montior cable it is showing slow charge notification. Earlier in windows 10 I was not facing this issue...
  10. Screen projection to monitor not working in windows 11

Screen projection to monitor not working in windows 11: After my dell laptop is upgraded to window 11 is not able to project screen to monitor also whenever I am plugging type c montior cable it is showing slow charge notification. Earlier in windows 10 I was not facing this issue...