Windows 10: Project Winter Infinite Loading Screen

Discus and support Project Winter Infinite Loading Screen in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I Downloaded Project Winter A Couple Of Days Ago, And It Worked Fine For The First Day. Then The Next Day When I Tried To Play It Would Just Sit At The... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SuperNATCHOZZ, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Project Winter Infinite Loading Screen

I Downloaded Project Winter A Couple Of Days Ago, And It Worked Fine For The First Day. Then The Next Day When I Tried To Play It Would Just Sit At The Loading Screen Forever. I've Tried Reinstalling The Game 4 TImes With No Luck.

:)

SuperNATCHOZZ, Feb 21, 2021

2. Project Second screen constantly appearing.

Hi Norga,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

Let us know some more information so that we can diagnose and troubleshoot the issue in a better way:

• what is the exact issue that you want us to help with? Do you want to get help in projecting a second screen or to remove the popup?
    • As you've said " I tried unsuccessfully to project a screen", do you wish to project a second screen currently?
    • What happened exactly when you tried to project a second screen? Did you receive any error message or any error code?
    The popup comes as the system might not be able to detect the monitors. I suggest you to update the Display drivers, it may force the system to detect the available monitors. Here is the steps:

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Locate the driver and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.

Reply with the information and we'll be happy to assist you.

Navneet Anand, Feb 21, 2021
  3. JCGJCG Win User
    Windows 10 Infinite Loading Screen

Were you able to solve the problem? My PC started doing the very same thing since yesterday... Getting infinite loading with the colored screen and the spinning circles...

JCGJCG, Feb 21, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Project Winter Infinite Loading Screen

Unable to project PC screen to TV

Hi Pat,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please reply to the following questions to help you further:

• How are you trying to project the Laptop screen?
    • Are you receiving any error message?
    • Were you able to project the laptop screen to TV earlier?
    • What is the make and model of your laptop?

In the meantime, I suggest you to refer the steps in the article
    Fix connections to wireless displays or docks
    and check if that helps.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 21, 2021
Thema:

Project Winter Infinite Loading Screen

1. Project Winter Infinite Loading Screen - Similar Threads - Project Winter Infinite

2. Infinite Loading screen on Windows Startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Infinite Loading screen on Windows Startup: I've been having this problem for quite some time now. After I upgraded my PC, new motherboard and cpu I began experiencing this issue where Windows 10 is stuck loading on bootup with no end in sight. After I let it load for a few hours, I got a Bluescreen saying "Driver...
  3. Astroneer - PC Infinite Loading Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Astroneer - PC Infinite Loading Screen: I got the game a few years ago, before the full release on PC, AND I LOVE IT. But a few days ago it wasn't working. I tried to load in and the Obit Screen came up, but it wouldn't go away. I tried uninstalling it, that didn't work. I tried to find the files to remove the...
  4. Account Log in infinite loading screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Account Log in infinite loading screen: So I recently reset my password for my Microsoft account on my xbox one x don't know if the generation matters a couple of weeks ago from today 6/13/2020. Ever since then my laptop dings and tells me that I need to fix a problem because my account info isn't correct and...
  5. Infinite loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite loading: I am using a windows 10 PC and I was just watching some videos on it when the sound glitched out and i had to restart the PC. After restarting upon opening it said “scanning disk drive for bugs” or something else in that nature. It is now in an infinite loop where it loads...
  6. Infinite Loading

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Infinite Loading: When I reboot my PC, I always get a black screen loading with a cursor. I am using my switch rn, it's a insider build may 2004. System restoring does not help. Can you help? Note: It only happens when I reboot. System restore lets me in once....
  7. My computer is in the infinite loading screen!!!

My computer is in the infinite loading screen!!!: I recently downloaded windows 10 and yesterday i couldn’t start my computer. I have tried restarting, using cmd, and uninstalled feature updates. I dont want to reset my computer and lose everything. Can someone help me?...
  8. Windows 10 infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 infinite loading screen: Hi, recently W10 didn't shut down properly - the monitor turned off but the PC and fans stayed on all night. I then held the power button down to shut it down, and since then Windows will not boot, it just shows the loading screen with the Windows logo and a spinning disc....
  9. Infinite loading boot screen

Infinite loading boot screen: So I own a low end HP laptop with windows 10 home. 2 days ago I lent my friend my laptop just to play some games on it, and right after she launched the game on steam, everything froze except for the cursor, I took the battery out and put it back in, then turnt it back on....
  10. Windows 10 Infinite Loading Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Infinite Loading Screen: When I boot up windows 10 it goes into a loading screen with a purple (my accent color) background and loads forever. This was completely random after a normal restart, it had worked fine up till now. I made a windows 10 installation disk to acess repair options. Tried...