Windows 10: Projecting to this PC with Mobile Hotspot turned on ?

Discus and support Projecting to this PC with Mobile Hotspot turned on ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi. I'm on Windows 10 Pro version 1909 trying to cast my Android phone to Windows 10 with Mobile Hotspot turned on. The phone is connected to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by tommygun, Feb 19, 2020.

1. tommygun Win User

Projecting to this PC with Mobile Hotspot turned on ?

Hi.

I'm on Windows 10 Pro version 1909 trying to cast my Android phone to Windows 10 with Mobile Hotspot turned on.

The phone is connected to the internet with Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot, but the screen cast is only is working when Mobile Hotspot is turned off.

Is there a way to screen cast with Mobile Hotspot turned on ?

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

:)

tommygun, Feb 19, 2020
  2. borhan48 Win User

Turn On or Off Mobile Hotspot in Windows 10

Why should I turn on mobile hotspot on phone instead of turning on wifi? Moreover I can't turn on hotspot on mobile if cellular data is not turned on.

borhan48, Feb 19, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Not working

Hi,

Your Bluetooth connection may be enabled which prevents you from setting up your mobile hotspot. To have this addressed, we suggest turning off the Bluetooth connection and see if you're able to set up your mobile hotspot. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and select Devices.
    • Click Bluetooth, then toggle it OFF.

Once done, check if you can now turn on your computer's mobile hotspot. Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Feb 19, 2020
  4. Projecting to this PC with Mobile Hotspot turned on ?

Error "The wifi network .... didn't respond" when using PC as mobile hotspot

Original title:- Use my PC as a mobile hotspot

When my PC has a cellular data connection, I want to turn it into a mobile hotspot to share my connection with other devices.

To do this I follow these steps.

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Network & Internet
      > Mobile hotspot.

• Select Edit, enter a new network name and password, and then select
      Save.

• Turn on the control under Mobile hotspot to share your cellular data connection.
    After that I enter my Password to my nokia lumia 925 phone and try to connect to my new wifi network.

But it says "The wifi network .... didn't respond"

• I enter my password correctly.
    • Turn of my wifi in pc

William A Nadeeshani, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

Projecting to this PC with Mobile Hotspot turned on ?

1. Projecting to this PC with Mobile Hotspot turned on ? - Similar Threads - Projecting Mobile Hotspot

2. Mobile hotspot can't turn on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mobile hotspot can't turn on: Hi please assist my laptop after installed windows 10 didn't want to turn mobile hotspot I tried several methods but it didn't help. If you have another methods that can help please assist...
  3. Mobile hotspot not turning on automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mobile hotspot not turning on automatically: Hi, I read a thread on the community on how I can turn on my mobile hotspot automatically when my laptop comes on and I followed the due process but It doesn't come on.When the laptop comes on it briefly displays the command I saved in the startup folder, but still it doesn't...
  4. Mobile hotspot not turning on automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mobile hotspot not turning on automatically: Hi, I read a thread on the community on how I can turn on my mobile hotspot automatically when my laptop comes on and I followed the due process but It doesn't come on.When the laptop comes on it briefly displays the command I saved in the startup folder, but still it doesn't...
  5. Turn Windows 10 PC into a mobile hotspot

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Turn Windows 10 PC into a mobile hotspot: I use Xfinity cable connected per my work requirement. When I turn on Mobile hotspot in my settings, I can use Xfinity Wifi all throughout my condo on other devices not connected by cable. I thought this was great. Then I discovered that I could also connect to my hotspot,...
  6. Turn Hotspot Mobile on automatically

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Turn Hotspot Mobile on automatically: Yes, I've read all the similar and equal questions and replies, but none worked for me. I would like to my Hotspot Mobile to turn on at system start. That would be the Hotspot option right by my wifi connection button, ok? When running netsh wlan start hostednetwork on...
  7. Mobile Hotspot Won't Turn On

Mobile Hotspot Won't Turn On: I've been using the mobile hotspot for a while now and I've never had any problems, but for the past couple days, I haven't been able to get it to work. On my sidebar it says it's turning off, and whenever I go to the settings it just gets stuck loading [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  8. can't turn on mobile hotspot

can't turn on mobile hotspot: I can't turn on my mobile hotspot even though it's connected to wifi and allow internet connection sharing is checked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-turn-on-mobile-hotspot/6a8750ad-f3a3-4aaf-a401-bf7e3de69c91
  9. Cannot turn on mobile hotspot

Cannot turn on mobile hotspot: I am unable to turn on the mobile hotspot after the window is updated to window 10 version 1803. I still can turn it on yesterday but now it say we cant set up mobile hotspot. Any solution for this?...
  10. Unable to turn on Mobile Hotspot

Unable to turn on Mobile Hotspot: Hi. I'm on a metered connection using my USB Data Card, but been unable to to turn on the Mobile Hotspot to share my connection with other devices (see screenshot below). Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you. [img] 30897