Windows 10: projection issue

Discus and support projection issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi,i'm Pat, was trying to make a projection of screen's laptop on my LGwebOSTV still it can't. I've checked my drivers and they are all up to date.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PatMat91, Feb 28, 2019.

1. PatMat91 Win User

projection issue

Hi,i'm Pat, was trying to make a projection of screen's laptop on my LGwebOSTV still it can't. I've checked my drivers and they are all up to date. Whenever i start the process it can't get to the end. Apparently the laptop is deconncting itself but with my mobile it workes properly. I need some help. my laptop is running on windows10

:)

PatMat91, Feb 28, 2019
  2. Geethu B Win User

Issue with accessing pictures from Scandisk using Nikon Picture Project

Hi Don,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with accessing pictures from Scandisk using Nikon Picture Project.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue may occur if Nikon Picture Project software is corrupted.

I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the Nikon Picture Project software. Check if it helps.

To uninstall the software follow these steps:

• Right-click on
      Start Button and click on Programs and Features.

• Right-click on the
      Nikon Picture Project software and click on
      Uninstall.
    Note: Make sure you have the installation media for
    Nikon Picture Project software before uninstalling it.

Now reinstall Nikon Picture Project software and check if it works.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Feb 28, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 28, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

projection issue

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

projection issue

1. projection issue - Similar Threads - projection issue

2. Issue with setting up Q#: Command Line Project Templates in VS Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with setting up Q#: Command Line Project Templates in VS Code: Hi,I am having trouble installing the command line project templates for Q# in VS Code. I am following the instructions on Microsoft Learn, but I keep running into the following error. I checked the link in the error, and I am still lost..NET Core SDK exited with code 106...
  3. Issue with setting up Q#: Command Line Project Templates in VS Code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with setting up Q#: Command Line Project Templates in VS Code: Hi,I am having trouble installing the command line project templates for Q# in VS Code. I am following the instructions on Microsoft Learn, but I keep running into the following error. I checked the link in the error, and I am still lost..NET Core SDK exited with code 106...
  4. Snagit school project issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snagit school project issue: Hello, I need help downloading the Snagit app for a school project. My real name is not Miko, and I do not feel comfortable disclosing my age. Can you help me please?...
  5. Snagit school project issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snagit school project issue: Hello, I need help downloading the Snagit app for a school project. My real name is not Miko, and I do not feel comfortable disclosing my age. Can you help me please?...
  6. Project issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Project issue: i tried Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter Reinstall your video drivers Clean boot your computer Run SFC Use a different user account but the issue is still continued please suggest any method [ATTACH]...
  7. MS Project download issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Project download issue: Hello, I just purchased and downloaded MS Project Professional. The install seemed to go fine and a pop-up appeared after the install, saying the installation successfully completed. Unfortunately I don't see an icon to open the application anywhere in the start menu...
  8. Windows 10 - hotspot and projecting issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 - hotspot and projecting issues: I have a Lenovo L340. I use mobile hotspot to share my net ethernet to my other devices. My android phone Xiaomi Mi Max 2 has no problems connecting to the hotspot but my other laptop which is also a Lenovo - Yogabook YB1-x91F can't connect - always shows: Can't connect to...
  9. Issue projecting to a surfacebook, any suggestions?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue projecting to a surfacebook, any suggestions?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tyarch92 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/in9yvj/issue_projecting_to_a_surfacebook_any_suggestions/
  10. KB4073543 popup project notification issue

in Cortana
    KB4073543 popup project notification issue: Now I am using windows 10 Education KB4073543 update. since last week I installed DOCKER on my machine then now when I search something on cortana or browse something on browser , sometimes occur project notification and stuck my keyboard and can"t type any...