Windows 10: Projector Screen Pop Up

Discus and support Projector Screen Pop Up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I am using HP laptop. When I bought my laptop, it had Windows 8 in it. Later I upgraded to Windows 10. There the projector pop up keeps coming... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KulMihir, Mar 20, 2019.

1. KulMihir Win User

Projector Screen Pop Up

Hi,

I am using HP laptop. When I bought my laptop, it had Windows 8 in it. Later I upgraded to Windows 10. There the projector pop up keeps coming after every 10 seconds. It has become impossible to work with this since then. I saw various posts regarding same but couldn't find the settings told in the posts in my laptop. I have formatted the laptop multiple times but still the facing the issue.

Please suggest how to fix this issue. It's really irritating to work with such.

:)

KulMihir, Mar 20, 2019
  2. TIGR Win User

Projector Screens

So I just got a projector. It's nothing special, just an old Dell 2300MP. I mainly got it because it was only a couple hundred bucks and the biggest screen I previously had to watch movies on is my 24" LCD. Now I'm trying to decide what to go with as far as a projector screen.

The previous owner recommended painting a bed sheet stretched over a wood frame. Hundreds of retailers and Ebay sellers have projector screens of incredible price variance, and even more web sites and forums have instructions for DIY screens. I've now read about more kinds of paint and materials than I previously knew to exist.

Finally, overwhelmed, flabbergasted, and with a slight headache, I decided to come and ask my good friends here at TPU. What do you guys suggest for a projector screen?

Things to be aware of:
    · a dark environment is available; this will be going in a basement room with no windows
    · I'm removing the wall paneling from where this is going an replacing it with sheetrock or whatever is recommended, if using the wall as the screen is suggested
    · current projector may be unimpressive, but may be replaced with something better/higher res later on, so I still want to do this as nicely as possible in my budget
    · my budget is only ~$100, but so other people can be helped by this topic as well, general advice and all ranges of projector screens are welcome
    · for the sake of room acoustics, I would prefer a screen that does not reflect a lot of sound, so some type of acoustically transparent surface (fabric) would be ideal, but I can work with anything (acoustic foam will be elsewhere in the room, amount and placement dependent on other factors including this screen)
    · due to room limitations I can only place the projector about 15' from the screen
    · for noise control, the projector (and computers) may be placed outside the room and project through a window—I'm open to suggestions on said window (plexiglass?)

All in all, I have found a lot of experience, insight, and knowledge resides here at TPU so I hope to get a good conversation going that will help others on this topic as well. I'll update this first post with the most useful info put forward in this thread.

3. Black screen connecting projector through HDMI to VGA converter

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble this has caused.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better:

• What is the make and model of the projector?

• Did you contact the projector manufacturer, as projector is only equipped with a VGA input?

• Have you follow the steps and suggestions provided previously?

Please feel free to contact us, if you face any issues with Windows in the future.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Mar 20, 2019
  4. Ralph Sta Win User

Projector Screen Pop Up

Video Error on Projector

Hi Adnan,

To better assist you, we would like to know the following:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

For the meantime, we suggest you to update your drivers for your projector. You can get the drivers through
    Windows Update or through the manufacturer's website.

Ralph Sta, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

Projector Screen Pop Up

1. Projector Screen Pop Up - Similar Threads - Projector Screen Pop

2. pop up on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    pop up on screen: All of a sudden I'm getting a pop up on my screen and not sure why....."The Content is not longer available".....The content you requested cannot bedisplayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission...
  3. Small pop up screen

Small pop up screen: During every boot up this appears; [ATTACH] What does this mean? Regards, Not2Available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/small-pop-up-screen/763adf42-cee1-4557-8afc-418395e11921
  4. Coding popping up on screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Coding popping up on screen: Hello, I am trying to disable OfficeBackgroundTaskHandlerRegistration but it isn't on task scheduler. Can someone suggest any other way I can disable it please. Thanks....
  5. PowerShell screen pops up

PowerShell screen pops up: PowerShell screen pops up when I log on. Takes 30 seconds to click it away. Another issue started at the same time. When I try to use a link it takes me to the Edge News page the first time I try. When I retry it gets me there. I shut PowerShell off. It did not work....
  6. Windows Pop up Screen

Windows Pop up Screen: I found it strange that when I turned on my laptop a Windows pop up screen appeared. I had to answer a few prompts. If I wanted this added or that added. It was like those steps I went thru when I 1st bought my laptop setting it up....
  7. pop up ads on screen

pop up ads on screen: I am plagued with pop-up ads which take up the right bottom of my screen, making my work more difficult because I have to keep moving my documents and content in order to read it in its entirety. How can I eliminate these annoying Windows 10 pop-ups?...
  8. Full screen pop ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Full screen pop ups: I am getting full screen pop ups when I go to CNN. Smart screen detected only one with a warning. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-screen-pop-ups/8ef59332-d319-4726-a1af-67b105c942be"
  9. pop up black screens

pop up black screens: I'm constantly getting the black dos screen popping up while working on my HP laptop...…..does anyone know what causes this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-black-screens/cb9b63b4-03c8-4346-b6c4-ea42c5bcc256
  10. CMD screen pop-ups

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CMD screen pop-ups: Whenever I start my pc, as soon as I enter the desktop, I recieve a pop-up CMD black screen and right after it, another pop-up(white coloured) appears. This 2nd pop-up says: Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\(pc name)\appData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\deecgivf\sgsusbvv.exe'....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. projector alway pop out in my laptop

2. are pop up projector screens any good