Windows 10: PROLIFIC CHIP DRIVER UPDATE FOR WIN11 ARM

Discus and support PROLIFIC CHIP DRIVER UPDATE FOR WIN11 ARM in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Any word if there will be if possible a Prolific chip update that will work with Win11 ARM. USB cables not working. Trying to program radios and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MikeCoopercoop, Sep 21, 2022.

1. PROLIFIC CHIP DRIVER UPDATE FOR WIN11 ARM

Any word if there will be if possible a Prolific chip update that will work with Win11 ARM. USB cables not working. Trying to program radios and getting failures. Worked with the software support group of a program I use. They dug in and pointed to the Prolific chip driver not compatible with ARM.Hoping for some good news. I'm sinking here.Thanks.

:)

MikeCoopercoop, Sep 21, 2022
  2. FelixHitz Win User

PROLIFIC USB-TO-SERIAL COMM PORT WINDOWS 10

Had the same troubles after WIN10 clean install. My device had chip version PL-2303XA/HXA which according Prolific is EOL and discontinued as of WIN8.

Bought new device with PL-2303HXD chip, according Prolific supports WIN10 (32/64bit).

Installed driver v3.6.81.357 09/04/15. All according Prolific "PL2303 USB-to-Serial Bridge Chip Family Windows Driver Installer User Manual.

But error still persists!!!!!!!!!!!!

any hints?

FelixHitz, Sep 21, 2022
  3. MELERIX Win User
    Windows 10 Prolific USB-RS232 Driver Issue

maybe you are using a device with an older PL2303 chip, for example PL2303HX/HXA, and that is why the new driver from Prolific website does not work, in that case you have to use the older driver version, for example this ones:

Cables & Drivers - Prolific & FTDI these drivers works fine with older PL2303HX/HXA chip and in Window 7/8/8.1/10.

MELERIX, Sep 21, 2022
  4. MELERIX Win User

PROLIFIC CHIP DRIVER UPDATE FOR WIN11 ARM

Prolific USB to serial driver PL2303 won't work with Windows 10

maybe you are using a device with an older PL2303 chip, for example PL2303HX/HXA, and that is why the new driver from Prolific website does not work, in that case you have to use the older driver version, for example this ones:

Cables & Drivers - Prolific & FTDI these drivers works fine with older PL2303HX/HXA chip and in Window 7/8/8.1/10.

MELERIX, Sep 21, 2022
Thema:

PROLIFIC CHIP DRIVER UPDATE FOR WIN11 ARM

1. PROLIFIC CHIP DRIVER UPDATE FOR WIN11 ARM - Similar Threads - PROLIFIC CHIP DRIVER

2. ARM chip windows 11 can't find device on m2 nano laser driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ARM chip windows 11 can't find device on m2 nano laser driver: ARM windows11 can't find device on m2 nano laser driver controllerIt's normal on windows 7 , but device not found on windows 11 @ARM archI found @intel chipset driver, but fail ~not support between intel and ARM archplease help update the driver~ I need use laser machine...
  3. ARM chip windows 11 can't find device on m2 nano laser driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ARM chip windows 11 can't find device on m2 nano laser driver: ARM windows11 can't find device on m2 nano laser driver controllerIt's normal on windows 7 , but device not found on windows 11 @ARM archI found @intel chipset driver, but fail ~not support between intel and ARM archplease help update the driver~ I need use laser machine...
  4. PROLIFIC CHIP DRIVER UPDATE FOR WIN11 ARM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PROLIFIC CHIP DRIVER UPDATE FOR WIN11 ARM: Any word if there will be if possible a Prolific chip update that will work with Win11 ARM. USB cables not working. Trying to program radios and getting failures. Worked with the software support group of a program I use. They dug in and pointed to the Prolific chip driver...
  5. Windows 10 Arm Download for my Mac with a M1 Chip

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Arm Download for my Mac with a M1 Chip: I need to get the Windows 10 Arm download. I checked on the Microsoft website and only Windows 11 is only available. Does anyone have a copy of Windows 10 Arm so I can load it on Parallel for my Mac with an M1 chip?...
  6. Windows 10 Arm Download for my Mac with a M1 Chip

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Arm Download for my Mac with a M1 Chip: I need to get the Windows 10 Arm download. I checked on the Microsoft website and only Windows 11 is only available. Does anyone have a copy of Windows 10 Arm so I can load it on Parallel for my Mac with an M1 chip?...
  7. Windows 10 on arm on the m1 chip

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 on arm on the m1 chip: So i have bought new a m1 macbook pro and i am very unfamiliar with mac os specially bigsur after being a long time windows and linux user.I installed ubuntu on arm but it is basically use less.So i wanted to ask when will u let us license windows on arm and let it run on...
  8. Prolific driver.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Prolific driver.: Hey. Got a new scanner. Installed my prolific driverlatest one available. When I go to davice manager and try to update my cable driver to prolific, Windows just displays a blue screen and says that a error has occured and the computer will restart soon. Any help?...
  9. Update Chip-set Drivers or leave as is?

Update Chip-set Drivers or leave as is?: When I did a Windows 10 clean install on my Intel based system some months ago, Windows found and installed drivers for most everything including the P55 chipset. The system is working well but I got curious to see if Intel had any better drivers available then what was...
  10. Prolific USB-Serial

Prolific USB-Serial: I've previously had this working on my system but, for whatever reason, it's no longer being recognised by my mapping software when I attempt to transfer routes to my GPS. As you can see the driver is installed but with an exclamation mark to indicate a problem....