Windows 10: Proline Laptop Intermittent Shut Down

Discus and support Proline Laptop Intermittent Shut Down in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop Proline P 1642X shuts down after about 2 minutes of signing in on Windows 10. Could it be a laptop problem or a Windows problem? I’ve reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nkrumah Mazibuko, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Proline Laptop Intermittent Shut Down

My laptop Proline P 1642X shuts down after about 2 minutes of signing in on Windows 10. Could it be a laptop problem or a Windows problem? I’ve reset the PC but problem persist. Is this PC model a 64 bit or 32 bit?

:)

Nkrumah Mazibuko, Feb 25, 2021
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Losing internet connection intermittently only on laptop

Hi Lindamartin,

For us to know the reason why your laptop is losing internet connection intermittently and how to fix it, we would like to know more information:

• Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • Did you receive any error messages?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps below and check if it will solve the issue:

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Internet Connections.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

We suggest you to update the Network adapters driver from the Device Manager.

Follow the below steps:

1. Right click on Start button and click on
    Device Manager.

2. Expand the
    Network adapters driver from the list.

3. Right click on the driver and click on
    Update driver Software.

Post us back with the result.

Remon Ont, Feb 25, 2021
  3. Windows Proline tablet stuck on Automatic Repair

As you can not hard shut it down or access the advanced options, I suggest that you contact the device manufacturer for advice on your next step.

Bill Smithers, Feb 25, 2021
  4. Proline Laptop Intermittent Shut Down

Anyone else having Groove Music shut down intermittently for no reason?

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community Forums.

As per description, Groove Music shut down intermittently on its own.

I would suggest you follow the steps from the article given below and check.

Refer:

Troubleshoot Groove Music Player in Windows 10

Hope this helps, if you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help.

Ashish Sondhi, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

Proline Laptop Intermittent Shut Down

1. Proline Laptop Intermittent Shut Down - Similar Threads - Proline Laptop Intermittent

2. Laptop is not shutting down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop is not shutting down: When I am shutting down my laptop, it says it's shutting down then display goes black but keyboard and power button light still says lit and after few seconds lock screen shows up. Adding to it, it's also not detecting TPM 2.0 in windows but it's enabled in BIOS and when I...
  3. Laptop was not shutting down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop was not shutting down: I am using my laptop daily 3 to 4hrs but in battery usage it was showing 22hrs+ screen on and I even disabled s0 standbyI don't know whether my laptop was shutting down or not. My laptop specs i5 12th gen 1240p and battery is 41whr it is hp laptop what to do?...
  4. Laptop was not shutting down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop was not shutting down: I am using my laptop daily 3 to 4hrs but in battery usage it was showing 22hrs+ screen on and I even disabled s0 standbyI don't know whether my laptop was shutting down or not. My laptop specs i5 12th gen 1240p and battery is 41whr it is hp laptop what to do?...
  5. Shutting down the laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Shutting down the laptop: My windows isn't showing shut down, sleep, etc. option under power button. How do I shut it down? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shutting-down-the-laptop/3cc62cb4-7144-4681-8cdb-74ed824be1bf
  6. laptop shutting down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    laptop shutting down: hello my laptop would switch off for a week and it would switch on for another week... then switches off... am using asus trasformar T300 what could be the reason for that ?...
  7. Laptop shutting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop shutting down: Hello, I have been having an issue with my HP Laptop for a few days, my device would shut itself down before the battery saver mode even came on, now it locks my Laptop quickly as soon as it asks me to plug my charger in and the battery saver mode, but it locks itself so...
  8. shutting down intermittantly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    shutting down intermittantly: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly. Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 12/8/2018 11:54:41 AM Event ID:...
  9. Shutting down Laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Shutting down Laptop: From time to time when powering down my Laptop (Dell Inspiron 17) , the two blue lights in front remain on & I need to take out the battery I would like to know what is possibly causing this and how I can get it corrected 41521
  10. Laptop not shutting down

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop not shutting down: Hi my laptop doesn't shut down and I have to force shut it down for it to turn off I have turned quick start up off but it still doesn't shut down I have an Acer laptop 52040

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Proline v1165c4 bios key not working

2. MY PROLINE LAPTOP TURN ON THEN SHUT DOWN AUTOMATICALLY

3. PROLINE LAPTOP KEEP TURNING ON AND OFF

4. proline laptop turns on and off immediately,
  5. proline automat repair fix problem,
  6. proline v1165C4 fixing power on and off,
  7. proline doesnt switch on,
  8. Proline laptop problems,
  9. Proline w76s switch off