Windows 10: Promblem with the Easycamera on a Lenovo laptop.

Discus and support Promblem with the Easycamera on a Lenovo laptop. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When attempting to use the built in camera on a Lenovo laptop the camera does not work. Instead of seeing the image from the camera you see an image... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by athensA, Nov 25, 2018.

1. athensA Win User

Promblem with the Easycamera on a Lenovo laptop.

When attempting to use the built in camera on a Lenovo laptop the camera does not work. Instead of seeing the image from the camera you see an image with a grey background and a white camera with a cross through it.

The same image is seen with all applications.

Promblem with the Easycamera on a Lenovo laptop. lenovo-camera1.png

:)

athensA, Nov 25, 2018
  2. AnnaZZZZ Win User

Camera not working (Lenovo Yoga 710 14ISK EasyCamera )

Lenovo Yoga 710 14ISK EasyCamera not working

Reinstall and roll back the driver - not working

In Skype or when launch the app camera jast try to work and the message appears - error 0xA00F4271 (0x80070001)

Please help to solve this problem!

AnnaZZZZ, Nov 25, 2018
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Nov 25, 2018
  4. Jessen P Win User

Fingerprint scaner does not work as expected in Lenovo laptop

Hi Robert,

What is the model of the Lenovo laptop wherein the fingerprint scanner does not work?

Since the issue involves working of the fingerprint scanner which came inbuilt with the Lenovo laptop, I would request you to contact the laptop manufacturer.

In the meanwhile you can execute the Hardware and devices troubleshooter and then check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with the Bluetooth adapter. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

• Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.

Please revert if you face any issues with the fingerprint scanner.

Jessen P, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Promblem with the Easycamera on a Lenovo laptop. - Similar Threads - Promblem Easycamera Lenovo

2. Windows Update uninstalls Lenovo EasyCamera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update uninstalls Lenovo EasyCamera: I have a Lenovo Yoga 910 running Windows 10. Since late 2021, every time Windows does an update it uninstalls the drivers for the built in camera, EasyCamera. After the update I have to reinstall the drivers so that the camera will work again.Any thoughts about how this...
  3. Windows Update uninstalls Lenovo EasyCamera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update uninstalls Lenovo EasyCamera: I have a Lenovo Yoga 910 running Windows 10. Since late 2021, every time Windows does an update it uninstalls the drivers for the built in camera, EasyCamera. After the update I have to reinstall the drivers so that the camera will work again.Any thoughts about how this...
  4. Windows Update uninstalls Lenovo EasyCamera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. GPU promblem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU promblem: I cant use my dedicated GPU I already did some steps for it to work but the utilization stays at zero and the integrated GPU is the one I'm using rn, sorry me has bad grammar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gpu-promblem/9ec3fbeb-5d84-406d-99e4-64090d86540f
  6. GPU promblem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GPU promblem: I cant use my dedicated GPU I already did some steps for it to work but the utilization stays at zero and the integrated GPU is the one I'm using rn, sorry me has bad grammar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gpu-promblem/9ec3fbeb-5d84-406d-99e4-64090d86540f
  7. Xaudio2.7_dll promblem for the cycle

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xaudio2.7_dll promblem for the cycle: when I try to launch the cycle has no audio error says failed to initialize audio.This may be an issue with your insstallation of XAudio 2.7,XAudio2 is available in directx end user runtime june 2010 which I have downloaded alot of time.Fix?...
  8. EasyCamera not working on Windows 10 Laptop

EasyCamera not working on Windows 10 Laptop: I've googled everything and I've tried everything I can to fix my camera. I've gone to uninstall and reinstall in the device settings. I've pressed f8 to turn it off and back on. Although it says it's on, the actual camera app says it isn't. What am I supposed to do?...
  9. easycamera not working

easycamera not working: easycamera not working. light comes on but nothing is shown other than a grey screen with a camera crossed through ive updated the driver for easycamera, no change https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/easycamera-not-working/c34d59da-045d-4d5a-a659-40b3e9119d3d
  10. EasyCamera

in Windows 10 Customization
    EasyCamera: I have a Lenovo Yoga 710. My camera suddenly stopped working after a long two weeks of working at home. I felt like I burned it up. I suddenly started getting CyberLink You Cam messages when my camera didn't come on and a pic of my mug started showing up that I use on my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my laptop has easycamera but cant see me

2. what is easycamera on lenovo laptop?

3. Lenovo Camera Not Working

4. camera doest work on thinkpad,
  5. what is camera compatible for win 10 helo face,
  6. debugging easycamera,
  7. easycamera