Windows 10: Prompt 3rd party software house to apply fluent design

Discus and support Prompt 3rd party software house to apply fluent design in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft, I'm a Windows user from 16 years. I think that Windows have some good thing and some bad thing. Idem MacOS and Linux Distros. One bad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by gendif, Sep 30, 2018.

1. gendif Win User

Prompt 3rd party software house to apply fluent design

Hi Microsoft, I'm a Windows user from 16 years. I think that Windows have some good thing and some bad thing. Idem MacOS and Linux Distros.

One bad thing is that each 3rd party software have a different ui design while on MacOS and Linux Distros all windows are have the same design.

Now that Microsoft have a proper system design (fluent design), you should prompt all 3rd party software house to adopt fluent desing. You can offer an incentive, for example, create a list in Windows Settings of all software that adopt fluent design.

This could seem a little thing but I use the pc to work so I see the Ui for many hours a day and have all windows with the same UI would be a great improvement.

:)

gendif, Sep 30, 2018

2. Fluent Design not being applied correctly

Regarding your issue with fluent design. In order for us to assist you better, we suggest to create a new admin or user account. We just need to make sure that the account that you are using is not corrupted.

Feel free to post back your response.

Phillip Pio, Sep 30, 2018
  3. Fluent Design not being applied correctly

I created a new profile and i can confirm that my profile is not corrupt as there is no effect in the new profile as well.

Keitaro Gangewere, Sep 30, 2018
  4. Prompt 3rd party software house to apply fluent design

Fluent Design not being applied correctly

Here i am again. Another Big Windows 10 Upgrade more things broken. well this is the first one i notice off the bat. I know about the fluent design and i know it is suppose to do it on the start menu. it does on my Windows 10 Insider laptop but not
    on my main laptop. Why is this? it does it in settings, calculator, etc. Any suggestions? i have tried turning off the transparency setting and turning it back on but it did not change it.

Keitaro Gangewere, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

Prompt 3rd party software house to apply fluent design

1. Prompt 3rd party software house to apply fluent design - Similar Threads - Prompt 3rd party

2. 3rd party software recommendations please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3rd party software recommendations please: I've created unallocated space on the d drive in disk management & now need 3rd party software to move the space to the c drive. Looking for recommendations from the software users, not developers or employees of software houses thanks....
  3. Use of legacy 3rd party software

Use of legacy 3rd party software: With Windows 11 can I still run legacy 3rd party software as administrator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/use-of-legacy-3rd-party-software/3a0dbfaa-5718-4f40-b531-6589e1a35fdd
  4. Fluent Design

Fluent Design: Is there any fluent design and animation software for windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fluent-design/3b059711-276d-4fa4-9ca2-1da37c431e52
  5. Fluent Design

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fluent Design: Is this a joke?-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcBGj4R7Fo0 microsoft said it will do this. but this only happened in apps. i need ui but then you didnt do the ui. the desktop is just same,the start is changed but the others are not changed. file explorer is not changed,...
  6. house party

house party: I've set up house party on google chrome. It all works except I can't hear anything through my speakers. People I am talking to can hear me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/house-party/23098158-80f3-44f6-802b-f14c805fe71c
  7. Install 3rd Party Software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install 3rd Party Software: I attempted to install 3rd party software (IObit Uninstaller) by double-clicking on the downloaded .exe file in my Download folder. I received the following Windows 10 message window: "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the...
  8. 3rd party software update failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    3rd party software update failed: I am trying to install GarminExpress on my laptop to update my GPS but the installation fails. Garmin says it has something to do with my account or my security on my laptop but I haven't the foggiest idea what it could possibly be. I have no idea what to do to change...
  9. 3rd party antivirus software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    3rd party antivirus software: I'm thinking about getting Trend Micro antivirus software for my laptop. Is Trend Micro compatible with Windows 10 Home version 1803? Has anyone used Trend Micro and if so, how do you like it? Thank you for your time....
  10. 3rd Party Software - Self Installation

3rd Party Software - Self Installation: Hi, yesterday the 8th I noticed a very peculiar issue that has only just started. It seems that at startup Windows is reinstalling 3rd party software that is already currently installed and has been for some time. I only noticed this because for some reason while...