Windows 10: prompt notice tells me: "Windows licence expiring soon."

Discus and support prompt notice tells me: "Windows licence expiring soon." in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I get prompt notice: "windows license expiring soon." I am referred to setting. The problem is that I cannot access the person who installed the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by IsaiahOvonji, Feb 9, 2019.

1. prompt notice tells me: "Windows licence expiring soon."

I get prompt notice: "windows license expiring soon." I am referred to setting. The problem is that I cannot access the person who installed the program. I need help.

:)

IsaiahOvonji, Feb 9, 2019

2. Frequent notice for window licence is expiring soon

Dear Sir,

I have Toshiba laptop with window 8.1 later it was upgraded with Window 10. Recently I downloaded updates. Now I am getting a frequent notice " Your Window licence is expiring soon". I am updating window but again the same massage is appearing soon. I don't
    have the key. Please let me know the solution.

krishna kumar pandey, Feb 9, 2019
  3. window licence expires soon

hi,

I have Lenovo laptop with window 10 pro, from last two days It constantly showing massage that your window licence will expire soon. it tell me to go to settings and activate it. when I go to activation, it shows change product key. I don't have the key.
    please help

thanks

Harmanjot kaur

HarmanjotKaur, Feb 9, 2019
  4. prompt notice tells me: "Windows licence expiring soon."

Your Windows Licence Will Expire Soon Windows 10

Hello,

Recently I got the massage of: "Your Windows license key will expire soon". so I followed the steps here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/your-windows-licence-will-expire-soon-windows-10/2fa47963-c193-4e43-bdc0-e2cbab42328d

and the option with the command prompt to fix it using this command: "slmgr -rearm"
    did make the massage to disappear, but I have noticed that I have a registered license key that isn't mine, the one that I have got when I
    purchased windows somehow have been changed by another key that I didn't insert and this is what I got:
    prompt notice tells me: "Windows licence expiring soon." 5555a9e7-e262-4f80-b74e-70d57607e689.jpg

What can I do to resolve this issue and to enter back my license key, because when I tried to enter my license key I got an error saying my license key is not correct how is that even possible.

thank you.

עמיתשביט, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

prompt notice tells me: "Windows licence expiring soon."

1. prompt notice tells me: "Windows licence expiring soon." - Similar Threads - prompt notice tells

2. Windows licence expire soon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows licence expire soon: I have problem of windows licence will expire soon renew now, How to get windows product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-licence-expire-soon/d6f08c16-f468-447f-a1d8-c4c33fcb5c1e
  3. Windows licence expire soon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows licence expire soon: I have problem of windows licence will expire soon renew now, How to get windows product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-licence-expire-soon/d6f08c16-f468-447f-a1d8-c4c33fcb5c1e
  4. Windows licence expire soon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. WINDOWS LICENCE WILL EXPIRE SOON

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WINDOWS LICENCE WILL EXPIRE SOON: Hi,I purchased a second hand laptop at a second hand shop, the past week when I logged in it kept on popping the massage that says my window licence will soon expire, its really frustrating me because i am using this laptop for my studies.Can someone assist me on how to fix...
  6. Windows licence:"your window licence expires soon"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows licence:"your window licence expires soon": there is a message on my screen which says "your window licence expires soon". tell me is this a serious problem which can cause me the activation of windows again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-licence/261b2af5-5a34-42c0-834a-f138ae93266f
  7. Licence expires soon

Licence expires soon: Please provide for me the 25 digits product key to activate Windows 10 Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/licence-expires-soon/f8dd5398-094a-4e41-b3d7-db1e3469765f"
  8. Windows 10 pro keeps telling me your windows licence is expiring soon

Windows 10 pro keeps telling me your windows licence is expiring soon: Hi, Windows 10 pro keeps telling me my windows licence is expiring soon. (I am not sure when I check with get help program on windows 10 it says It is activated) I used to have with my Lenovo G50-70 laptop preinstalled windows 8.1 OS It kept me saying that to upgrade to...
  9. Your Windows licence will expire soon

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your Windows licence will expire soon: I must mention that this is my personal computer, and I got my Windows 10 Licence by moving from Windows 7. Apparently now this ANNOYING pop-up, well, pops up every once in a while. I consider it annoying simply because my game has a chance of crashing if you switch from it...
  10. window licence expires soon

window licence expires soon: hi, I have Lenovo laptop with window 10 pro, from last two days It constantly showing massage that your window licence will expire soon. it tell me to go to settings and activate it. when I go to activation, it shows change product key. I don't have the key. please help...