Windows 10: Prompt spam: "Are you trying to add update or remove email" How do I fix this?

Discus and support Prompt spam: "Are you trying to add update or remove email" How do I fix this? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This prompt pops up at least twice every time I start up and then every 30 minutes after that. I checked my accounts, there seems to be no problem with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CornierEye00013, Dec 13, 2021.

1. Prompt spam: "Are you trying to add update or remove email" How do I fix this?

This prompt pops up at least twice every time I start up and then every 30 minutes after that. I checked my accounts, there seems to be no problem with them. How can I resolve this annoying message?

:)

CornierEye00013, Dec 13, 2021

2. Spam Emails for pop3

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• Which email address is configured in the Mail app?

If you have Outlook.com configured then you may refer to the suggestions provided by “Dhenz S” from this thread to check if that helps.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...tlookcom/b9b4b3f4-506d-46bd-a723-dc198bfaa14d

You need to look at the “View installed Updates” screen to see the list of recently installed updates.

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Dec 13, 2021
  3. Outlook 2016 Spam Email

I accidentally marked an email as spam and it got moved into my spam folder. I have tried moving it back into my inbox but when Outlook syncs, the mail moves back to my spam folder. I have tried creating a rule to move it back into my inbox, added the email address into my safe senders list and also tried rebuilding my outlook profile but I still get the same result. Any ideas as to how this can be fixed?

TeNaJ Systems, Dec 13, 2021
  4. Mystere Win User

Prompt spam: "Are you trying to add update or remove email" How do I fix this?

Lots Of Daily Spam Emails

Once you're on the list, the only thing you can do to stop it is change your email address.

I have an old Hotmail email that I use very rarely, and never give out anymore. I've had this account for close to 20 years, and it *STILL* gets a ton of spam. Many years ago I used to sign up for stuff using various fake names so I could try to track where spam was coming from, and I *STILL* get spam with those names 10+ years later.

No, you can't just block the IP addresses. The IP's change regularly, and often these are hijacked servers that are used for a few days or weeks then they move on to the next hijacked server so that people can't block them.

Trust me.. 30 spam messages is not very many, I get over 2500 per day, and that's the stuff that makes it through the front-end filters. There have been particularly bad periods where I've received of 25,000 per day. Only changing your email and never giving it out to any mailing list, service, website, etc.. will protect you from spam, and even then random emails can still be sent if your email address is common enough.

Honestly, I wouldn't be that worried about those "hidden" messages, since 99.9% of spammers just don't care if an email address is good or not.. They don't even bother to remove duplicates.

Mystere, Dec 13, 2021
Thema:

Prompt spam: "Are you trying to add update or remove email" How do I fix this?

1. Prompt spam: "Are you trying to add update or remove email" How do I fix this? - Similar Threads - Prompt spam Are

2. How do you fix incompatible driver if you removed device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you fix incompatible driver if you removed device: How do you fix incompatible drivers if I removed device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-fix-incompatible-driver-if-you-removed/e41cb9b6-ee22-4a11-a716-0263d9126a5d
  3. How do you fix incompatible driver if you removed device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you fix incompatible driver if you removed device: How do you fix incompatible drivers if I removed device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-fix-incompatible-driver-if-you-removed/e41cb9b6-ee22-4a11-a716-0263d9126a5d
  4. Prompt spam on windows startup: "Are you trying to add update or remove email" How do I fix...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Prompt spam on windows startup: "Are you trying to add update or remove email" How do I fix...: This prompt pops up on Windows startup and then stays in my bottom task bar until I close it with task manager. When I open Accounts > E-mail & Accounts in settings a blue spinning wheel appears and it never loads. My Mail app is working fine, but I do have a duplicate work...
  5. Prompt spam: "Are you trying to add update or remove email" How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prompt spam: "Are you trying to add update or remove email" How do I fix this?: This prompt pops up at least twice every time I start up and then every 30 minutes after that. I checked my accounts, there seems to be no problem with them. How can I resolve this annoying message?...
  6. how do you remove these?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do you remove these?: [ATTACH] how do you remove those in the dropdown? i dont even know what to call them. https://preview.redd.it/f51p1kpw69c61.png?width=637&format=png&auto=webp&s=ca60fd1a7456a6df4f03fe6d2f9d21d4d72a2992 submitted by /u/YoBoiAvi482 [link] [comments]...
  7. How do I add a password prompt to screensaver mode?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I add a password prompt to screensaver mode?: I've scoured the internet trying to figure this out. My account is the admin account on the pc and I've gone into screensaver settings and ticked the "on resume, display logon screen" box. I tried retarting pc but the only time I'm prompted for a password is on the initial...
  8. How do you remove this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you remove this?: [img] 145851
  9. How do you remove this?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do you remove this?: [img] 145851
  10. How do I stop spam emails coming into my inbox?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I stop spam emails coming into my inbox?: My system is W10, IE11 and Outlook 2016 - Recently I was looking at various email settings and somehow have managed to alter one of them so that now, spam emails have the subject prefixed with [-SPAM-] but they still appear in my Inbox instead of being diverted to the junk...