Windows 10: Prompt users to move Windows known folders to OneDrive on Windows 10

Discus and support Prompt users to move Windows known folders to OneDrive on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you want to show all the client users a notification to move Windows […] This article Prompt users to move Windows known folders to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Feb 27, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Prompt users to move Windows known folders to OneDrive on Windows 10

WinClub, Feb 27, 2021
  2. Freezer Win User

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Anyone know how to remove "OneDrive - For Business" from the Explorer navigation panel? I've tried just about every registry modification, and windows policy for "Onedrive" but they only seem to work for the consumer product, not for onedrive for business.

The onedrive product alone is so damn annoying and continues to load itself upon startup, even when it's explicitly remove from startup. It continues to automatically load and unload itself from within the startup folder... while I'm actively watching it load itself into the startup folder.

Freezer, Feb 27, 2021
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, Feb 27, 2021
  4. Easo Win User

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Can we have rant-less version, please?

Thema:

1. Prompt users to move Windows known folders to OneDrive on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Prompt users move

2. GPO: "OneDrive: Move Known Folders based on User"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    GPO: "OneDrive: Move Known Folders based on User": Hi!We want to move the known Windows folders for several of our users to OneDrive. We created a GPO and applied it to the OU in which the users are stored, but it is only applying the User Configuration part of the GPO. We have not reduced the default delegation and/or...
  3. GPO: "OneDrive: Move Known Folders based on User"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPO: "OneDrive: Move Known Folders based on User": Hi!We want to move the known Windows folders for several of our users to OneDrive. We created a GPO and applied it to the OU in which the users are stored, but it is only applying the User Configuration part of the GPO. We have not reduced the default delegation and/or...
  4. GPO: "OneDrive: Move Known Folders based on User"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 User password not known.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 User password not known.: Hello,My computer is used by my little sister and she has changed my password. I know the pin so i can enter. but Now i want to reset my pc's user password. Is there a way to eiter retrive the old password or reset it using the pin.regards ,MSD Clark...
  6. Moving user folder

Moving user folder: I just got a new SSD and have it installed alongside my old HDD, but when I boot from my new drive I have to use the new user, instead of the old one. The user that is on the old drive has a lot of stuff that I need, but I can't figure out how to get it onto the new drive in...
  7. Moving OneDrive folders

Moving OneDrive folders: How do i move my documents and photos from OneDrive to my computer or google drive? The save icon is grayed out and cannot be used https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moving-onedrive-folders/72ea425b-90ee-4ba8-93e3-a3501de7c1cb"
  8. Announcing Known Folder Move (KFM) for OneDrive

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Known Folder Move (KFM) for OneDrive: We’ve heard requests from several customers asking to make it easier to move their user data into OneDrive. To have a single button that they could push that would move content from the Desktop, Documents, and Pictures folders to OneDrive. Today, we are making this a...
  9. HELP move user folder windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    HELP move user folder windows 10: Sorry fo not providing more info , i have added to the reply below.. ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ __ 45991
  10. Move Users Folder Location in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Move Users Folder Location in Windows 10: How to: Move Users Folder Location in Windows 10 How to Move Users Folder to another Location in Windows 10 [img] Information The method described in this tutorial allows relocating Windows 10 main profile folder Users including all present and future user profiles...