Windows 10: Promt dei comandi

Discus and support Promt dei comandi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi how are you? I am having problems with the file explorer and the command prompt. The expolorer file crashes when I try to right click on a file. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kiogren, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Kiogren Win User

Promt dei comandi

Hi how are you? I am having problems with the file explorer and the command prompt. The expolorer file crashes when I try to right click on a file. I tried to see online and I saw that there are procedures to be done either with the run or with the cmd. The problem is that it doesn't let me open them as an administrator and I can't do anything. If you help me thank you, bye !!!

:)

Kiogren, Jan 22, 2021

2. Aggiornamenti

Quindi è la parte desktop che non si aggiorna?

Controlla anche i file di sistema

Dal prompt dei comandi come amministratore digita

Sfc /scannow

Fai sapere

{AlviseC.}, Jan 22, 2021
  3. Command promts

I just recorded it happening and paused it when it happened and the command promt had nothing on it.

kyleastbury, Jan 22, 2021
  4. Promt dei comandi

Open command window here as administrator - Add in Windows 10

^^
    I can't re-add the .reg posted above.... because i have make some change in my registry respect this .reg... on my registry i have this:
    Code:
    Code:
    Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shell\00_CmdHereAsAdmin
    It's contain the exact value of "OpenCmdHereAsAdmin" for example......

I have check all other value and all it's identical... i have translate the value to Italian for example Promt dei comandi :)

I can't also post a screenshot because when i choose "Open commands prompt" nothings appends in this specific case......

I can post this....... this is the case:

Promt dei comandi 7Q1uVHn.png

If i choose "Apri promt dei comandi qui.." (in italian) i can see for a little moment the powershell and after nothings append.....

It's also obtain same things when i choose the stepback folder............ instead the command prompt it's work only if i launch from d:\ when i select the folder "Indiana Jones - Tomba Imperatore - GOG". For every sub-folder inside this it's not works.......

It's very strange because i have also similar tree subfolders in same D: hard disk and apparently only whit this Indiana Jones it's not works...

*EDIT*
    I have an idea... it's possible it's not woks because the subfolders contain the char " ' " inside the names ???

*EDIT 2*
    I HAVE FOUND THE PROBLEMS!!!

I have created a folder called "ciao mamma's" on my D:\.

I have tryed to use "Apri prompt dei comandi qui..." and.......... it's not works............

i see the command's it's:
    Code:
    Code:
    PowerShell -windowstyle hidden -Command "Start-Process cmd -ArgumentList '/s,/k,pushd,%V' -Verb RunAs"
    it's the %V the path right ?? I thinks it's can help if i put the %V inside two " " like "%V" ?

DjDiabolik, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

Promt dei comandi

1. Promt dei comandi - Similar Threads - Promt dei comandi

2. Cmd promt help!!!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cmd promt help!!!!: I was trying to move c:\windows\system32\utilman.exe And accidentally pressed enter before c:\windows\system32\utilman.exe.bak Where did it go? Plz help submitted by /u/cream4stailn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lab7ec/cmd_promt_help/
  3. Backup all Device Drivers in Command Promt Admin

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Backup all Device Drivers in Command Promt Admin: Hi I needsome help,I'm trying to backup all device drivers in command prompt admin,using DISM /online /export-driver /destination: C:\DriverBackup after press ENTER,is an error 87 that say the destination path F:\ Drivers Backup does not exist. how can I do it?...
  4. command promt is not working!

in Windows 10 Customization
    command promt is not working!: Here is the screenshot, hope to get a solution soon. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-promt-is-not-working/e3ec3420-b9cf-411b-a994-7835e96cf949
  5. Settings and command promt not working

Settings and command promt not working: I recently made changes to my computer by accidentally selecting hidden in attributes of I think my Program files and after I did that my settings and command promt stopped working. All files are back to normal but my settings and command promt still wont work. Command promt...
  6. Ansicon 1.88 Makes my command promt fail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ansicon 1.88 Makes my command promt fail: After installing Ruby and Rubymine and Cucumber. I installed Anscion now my command prompt opens and closes immediately. Can someone help with this issue?...
  7. cmd promt error keep popping up

cmd promt error keep popping up: [ATTACH]i kep getting this error msg every like 30 seconds its either related to a visual basic compiler which i have no i dea what that is (cuz i dont remember downloading a visual basic programming app ) or its related to .netframework i just wanna stop this error from...
  8. Frequent Bitlocker recovery promt

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Frequent Bitlocker recovery promt: Over the last 2 weeks I have been prompted to enter my bitlocker recovery key at startup 3x. In the 2.5 years I have had this computer I've only had to enter it one other time. Entering the key this frequently is unreasonable What is causing the current problem and how do I...
  9. language icon is missing from command promt

language icon is missing from command promt: language icon is missing from control panel. I only have region. My system is Windows 10 pro. I tried almost everything I know including restoring the system twice, run scf /scan now and many times to run troubleshoot the language that usually, does not appear on taskbar...
  10. Command Promt Disappears Immediately

Command Promt Disappears Immediately: I'm currently on Windows 10 build 1803 and I'm not able to use command prompt at all. It opens for one second and then closes out immediately. Can someone please help me get command prompt functioning?...