Windows 10: Promt dei comandi

Discus and support Promt dei comandi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi how are you? I am having problems with the file explorer and the command prompt. The expolorer file crashes when I try to right click on a file. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kiogren, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Kiogren Win User

Promt dei comandi

Hi how are you? I am having problems with the file explorer and the command prompt. The expolorer file crashes when I try to right click on a file. I tried to see online and I saw that there are procedures to be done either with the run or with the cmd. The problem is that it doesn't let me open them as an administrator and I can't do anything. If you help me thank you, bye !!!

:)

Kiogren, Jan 22, 2021

2. Aggiornamenti

Quindi è la parte desktop che non si aggiorna?

Controlla anche i file di sistema

Dal prompt dei comandi come amministratore digita

Sfc /scannow

Fai sapere

{AlviseC.}, Jan 22, 2021
  3. Command promts

I just recorded it happening and paused it when it happened and the command promt had nothing on it.

kyleastbury, Jan 22, 2021
  4. Promt dei comandi

Open command window here as administrator - Add in Windows 10

^^
    I can't re-add the .reg posted above.... because i have make some change in my registry respect this .reg... on my registry i have this:
    Code:
    Code:
    Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shell\00_CmdHereAsAdmin
    It's contain the exact value of "OpenCmdHereAsAdmin" for example......

I have check all other value and all it's identical... i have translate the value to Italian for example Promt dei comandi :)

I can't also post a screenshot because when i choose "Open commands prompt" nothings appends in this specific case......

I can post this....... this is the case:

Promt dei comandi 7Q1uVHn.png

If i choose "Apri promt dei comandi qui.." (in italian) i can see for a little moment the powershell and after nothings append.....

It's also obtain same things when i choose the stepback folder............ instead the command prompt it's work only if i launch from d:\ when i select the folder "Indiana Jones - Tomba Imperatore - GOG". For every sub-folder inside this it's not works.......

It's very strange because i have also similar tree subfolders in same D: hard disk and apparently only whit this Indiana Jones it's not works...

*EDIT*
    I have an idea... it's possible it's not woks because the subfolders contain the char " ' " inside the names ???

*EDIT 2*
    I HAVE FOUND THE PROBLEMS!!!

I have created a folder called "ciao mamma's" on my D:\.

I have tryed to use "Apri prompt dei comandi qui..." and.......... it's not works............

i see the command's it's:
    Code:
    Code:
    PowerShell -windowstyle hidden -Command "Start-Process cmd -ArgumentList '/s,/k,pushd,%V' -Verb RunAs"
    it's the %V the path right ?? I thinks it's can help if i put the %V inside two " " like "%V" ?

DjDiabolik, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

Promt dei comandi

1. Promt dei comandi - Similar Threads - Promt dei comandi

2. Anteprime dei file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Anteprime dei file: Ciao a tutti..non riesco più a vedere le anteprime dei file nel riquadro di anteprima di esplora risorse.Ho già controllato tutte le opzioni di visualizzazione ma continuò a non vedere nulla.Non so più come fare.Ciao e grazie...
  3. Anteprime dei file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anteprime dei file: Ciao a tutti..non riesco più a vedere le anteprime dei file nel riquadro di anteprima di esplora risorse.Ho già controllato tutte le opzioni di visualizzazione ma continuò a non vedere nulla.Non so più come fare.Ciao e grazie...
  4. Anteprime dei file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Editing promts

Editing promts: Today, while making a few changes to "Editor", instead of saving I accidentally deleted everything in it. How do I get back into the editor, to make changes?Thanks,Judi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/editing-promts/3abcbd4d-487c-49b5-b660-eea38876b7eb
  6. Editing promts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Editing promts: Today, while making a few changes to "Editor", instead of saving I accidentally deleted everything in it. How do I get back into the editor, to make changes?Thanks,Judi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/editing-promts/3abcbd4d-487c-49b5-b660-eea38876b7eb
  7. Command promt

Command promt: Hi, So I recently repaired windows and I realized my command prompt doesn't work. Whenever I press windows x it tell me a message that says, ""Can I please get help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-promt/a67c9722-ed24-46b9-933a-2a944fc2f753
  8. Command promt

in Windows 10 Customization
    Command promt: Hi, So I recently repaired windows and I realized my command prompt doesn't work. Whenever I press windows x it tell me a message that says, ""Can I please get help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-promt/a67c9722-ed24-46b9-933a-2a944fc2f753
  9. Command promt

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Cmd promt help!!!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cmd promt help!!!!: I was trying to move c:\windows\system32\utilman.exe And accidentally pressed enter before c:\windows\system32\utilman.exe.bak Where did it go? Plz help submitted by /u/cream4stailn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lab7ec/cmd_promt_help/