Windows 10: prone to bugs issue

Discus and support prone to bugs issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; many app on my pc when I open it they can closed automatically * Moved from Insider... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by UsmanShahzad, May 29, 2019.

1. prone to bugs issue

many app on my pc when I open it they can closed automatically

* Moved from Insider

:)

UsmanShahzad, May 29, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 29, 2019
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, May 29, 2019
  4. csatennis Win User

prone to bugs issue

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, May 29, 2019
Thema:

prone to bugs issue

1. prone to bugs issue - Similar Threads - prone bugs issue

2. Update issue BUG

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update issue BUG: hi, I have this update issue for some time I tried everything can't seem to figure it out, as the title says I can't update 2021 H2 and some other updates. Leave GetPostRebootResult for Deployment handler2022/04/15 13:33:35.2056955 8080 1532 WIL *FAILED* [80240FFF] file =...
  3. Update issue BUG

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update issue BUG: hi, I have this update issue for some time I tried everything can't seem to figure it out, as the title says I can't update 2021 H2 and some other updates. Leave GetPostRebootResult for Deployment handler2022/04/15 13:33:35.2056955 8080 1532 WIL *FAILED* [80240FFF] file =...
  4. Update issue BUG

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Bugs and issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bugs and issues: hi, I'm having some issues like keyboard doesn't work, Google darkmode color looks off, search and indexing problems and many issues. how can I fix those. these issues doesnt happen everytime...
  6. Bugs and issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bugs and issues: hi, I'm having some issues like keyboard doesn't work, Google darkmode color looks off, search and indexing problems and many issues. how can I fix those. these issues doesnt happen everytime...
  7. Bugs and issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Issues with taskbar bug/glitch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with taskbar bug/glitch: Hello, Within the past month, month and a half, a friend helped me build my first PC. Everything I bought was either brand new or maybe a year or so old in terms of when it was released, but regardless, all of the components are fairly new. After we built it, he installed...
  9. KB4556799 issue and bugs

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    KB4556799 issue and bugs: Had read that KB4556799 has issues and bugs. Latest Windows 10 Updates Breaks Wireless LTE Connectivity Windows 10 update is wrecking laptops — now Microsoft is investigating | Laptop Mag Windows 10 Warning: Users Hit By Serious New Failure Nasty Windows 10 update is...
  10. Windows 10 Bugs/Issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Bugs/Issues: I've been using Windows 10 for ~5 weeks, and only recently have these problems arose. The file explorer and task manager both have the same issue; they both open in the program tab (Whatever the official name for the bar on the bottom of your screen (By Default) where all of...