Windows 10: proofing in mail

Discus and support proofing in mail in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I regularly write emails in different languages and would like to have proofing for the different languages each time as well. Is there a way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by John Illover, Nov 2, 2020.

1. proofing in mail

Hello,

I regularly write emails in different languages and would like to have proofing for the different languages each time as well. Is there a way to quickly change between the different languages for the proofing? I already downloaded my preferred languages in the general settings.

Best regards,

John

:)

John Illover, Nov 2, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. proofing in mail :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 2, 2020
  3. Utensole Win User
    Windows 10 Mail App Proofing Exceptions List

Hello,

Where do I access the list of spelling exceptions that I've added to the Mail App's proofing feature? I accidentally added an exception that I would like to remove.

Kind regards,

Ronald

Utensole, Nov 2, 2020
  4. proofing in mail

Live mail proofing dictionary

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Microsoft Communities.

I can understand how frustrating it can be when things don’t work as expected. I'd be glad to help you.

In Mail app you need not activate spell check separately. It will underline the incorrect words automatically so that you can check and correct them. By default, the Spell check is switched on in Windows 10 mail app. If you want to check or change this settings,
    you can follow these steps:

For Auto-spell correction in Windows please follow the below simple steps.

• Click on Start and choose Settings.
    • Select Devices.
    • Choose Typing in the left pane.
    • Set the toggler to off for Auto correct misspelled words.
    Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further information, feel free to write to us and we would be glad to help you.

Ruth Buruga, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

proofing in mail

1. proofing in mail - Similar Threads - proofing mail

2. How to delete a language and disable proof checking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete a language and disable proof checking: When I installed US keyboard QWERTY, the keyboard Afrikaans - US are also installed, but I cannot delete it, since it's only seen in the languagebar, not in the Language settings. How can I delete this language in this situation?Also, when I used Vietnamese - Telex keyboard,...
  3. How to delete a language and disable proof checking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete a language and disable proof checking: When I installed US keyboard QWERTY, the keyboard Afrikaans - US are also installed, but I cannot delete it, since it's only seen in the languagebar, not in the Language settings. How can I delete this language in this situation?Also, when I used Vietnamese - Telex keyboard,...
  4. My account got hacked and the email got changed, but i have proof of ownership of the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account got hacked and the email got changed, but i have proof of ownership of the...: I talk with the microsoft support team but they didn t really ask for any of the things i said and they told me that they can only suspend tha account...
  5. My account got hacked and the email got changed, but i have proof of ownership of the...

My account got hacked and the email got changed, but i have proof of ownership of the...: I talk with the microsoft support team but they didn t really ask for any of the things i said and they told me that they can only suspend tha account...
  6. Hi, can someone proof me, if Windows Anti-piracy screens are Real?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, can someone proof me, if Windows Anti-piracy screens are Real?: Hello, i have one question, i got one video on youtube, that shows Windows 95 Anti-Piracy screen, and it was for me a very real thing, and i wan't know morevideo i saw:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNxQdLMMOOI&, as bunch of searching on youtube, i found also remakes, i know...
  7. Hi, can someone proof me, if Windows Anti-piracy screens are Real?

Hi, can someone proof me, if Windows Anti-piracy screens are Real?: Hello, i have one question, i got one video on youtube, that shows Windows 95 Anti-Piracy screen, and it was for me a very real thing, and i wan't know morevideo i saw:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNxQdLMMOOI&, as bunch of searching on youtube, i found also remakes, i know...
  8. my wifi setting suddenly cant connect to 5ghz. this is a proof that my laptop is available...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my wifi setting suddenly cant connect to 5ghz. this is a proof that my laptop is available...: i cant post the picture here i try to post it in the comment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifi-setting-suddenly-cant-connect-to-5ghz-this/0bf15b0b-cf9f-4033-8bef-dd24faf6850a
  9. Windows 10 Mail App Proofing Exceptions List

Windows 10 Mail App Proofing Exceptions List: Hello, Where do I access the list of spelling exceptions that I've added to the Mail App's proofing feature? I accidentally added an exception that I would like to remove. Kind regards, Ronald...
  10. Setting up default spelling and proofing language in windows mail

in Browsers and Email
    Setting up default spelling and proofing language in windows mail: Hello to all, I have just set up gmail account in windows 10 mail app. It looks great but immediately I noticed something that annoys me. I cannot figure out how to set up default language proofing? Fr example I live in Europe and I have set up my default keyboard and...