Windows 10: Proofing pack for English (Europe)

Discus and support Proofing pack for English (Europe) in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I've set my regional format to English (Europe) so that the date would display as Day-Month-Year. Now I have two English (US, EU) and Polish as editing... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by decimus, Sep 24, 2019.

1. decimus Win User

Proofing pack for English (Europe)

I've set my regional format to English (Europe) so that the date would display as Day-Month-Year. Now I have two English (US, EU) and Polish as editing languages in Office apps. And one extra switch when changing languages. I would like to have just En-EU and Polish but the problem is that En-EU doesn't show proofing tools installed. Is there a proofing pack for English (Europe)? Microsoft site just gives one option English and that is English US.

Proofing pack for English (Europe) [​IMG]

:)

decimus, Sep 24, 2019
  2. Berton Win User

The only thing promising I came across with a 'net Search is that Office 2019 had some updates that allowed installing language packs, might be worth a look.
    proofing pack for English (Europe) at DuckDuckGo

Berton, Sep 24, 2019
  3. decimus Win User

I've set my regional format to English (Europe) so that the date would display as Day-Month-Year. Now I have two English (US, EU) and Polish as editing languages in Office apps. And one extra switch when changing languages. I would like to have just En-EU and Polish but the problem is that En-EU doesn't show proofing tools installed. Is there a proofing pack for English (Europe)? Microsoft site just gives one option English and that is English US.

Proofing pack for English (Europe) [​IMG]

decimus, Sep 24, 2019
  4. decimus Win User

Thanks for the reply. Aren't those updates for 2019 version only? I have Office 2016. Anyway, I still don't see En-Eu there.

decimus, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Proofing pack for English (Europe) - Similar Threads - Proofing pack English

2. English language pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    English language pack: I have upgraded my windows 7 home edition to windows 7 ultimate.The reason for this upgrade was that my windows is in Greek and i wanted the English version. Trying to download the English language pack i keep getting an error message.error code 80070002. Please help......
  3. English language pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    English language pack: I have upgraded my windows 7 home edition to windows 7 ultimate.The reason for this upgrade was that my windows is in Greek and i wanted the English version. Trying to download the English language pack i keep getting an error message.error code 80070002. Please help......
  4. English language pack for English voice recognition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    English language pack for English voice recognition: Hi There,My PC has only Japanese language pack and I need English one for English voice recognition. Though I tried to install it with my local admin right, I couldn't. I guess Windows Updates should be activated at installing language packs. I need your help to install...
  5. English language pack for English voice recognition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    English language pack for English voice recognition: Hi There,My PC has only Japanese language pack and I need English one for English voice recognition. Though I tried to install it with my local admin right, I couldn't. I guess Windows Updates should be activated at installing language packs. I need your help to install...
  6. English language pack for English voice recognition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. English language pack installation problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    English language pack installation problem: Hi, After I download and install the English language pack from Microsoft Store, my computer's language changed to English. However, after I shut down and restart my computer, it change back to the original language, and in my computer settings, the English language pack...
  8. Only English Europe language pack showing 2 keyboard inputs in taskbar

Only English Europe language pack showing 2 keyboard inputs in taskbar: Hi, so my only installed language pack is the EnglishEurope one and in taskbar it shows me 2 keyboard inputs, how can i remove, note there is only input language in the setting, i also tried deleting the Englishunited states one from Regedit...
  9. English Language Pack

English Language Pack: Hi, I am an American currently visiting Mexico. I bought a computer here and am unable to change it from Spanish to English, it does not give me the option. I assumeI need to install an English Language Pack, but I have been unable to find it on the website. I am running...
  10. Adding English Language Pack

in Windows 10 Support
    Adding English Language Pack: With the previous build (10074) I could switch the interface between English and Swedish but although Win 10 tells me that I have switched to English it does not change, it just stays in Swedish. Is this a build 10122 thing? 6252