Windows 10: Properties in Task Manager

Discus and support Properties in Task Manager in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey! I have a question for you. When I open task manager, and right click on my game, properties is greyed out. How can I fix this? Thanks, Sophia... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SophiaLovesCats23, May 30, 2020.

1. Properties in Task Manager

Hey!

I have a question for you. When I open task manager, and right click on my game, properties is greyed out. How can I fix this?

Thanks, Sophia

:)

SophiaLovesCats23, May 30, 2020

2. task manager access is denied

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for your reply with the current status of the issue.

Refer to the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I would suggest you to perform below steps and check if it helps.

1. Right click on Taskbar.

2. Click on Task Manager.

3. Search for Avast process.

4. Right click on it and click on Properties.

5. Click on Security tab and click on Edit.

6. Then give full permission to the Administrator.

Step 2: I would suggest you to perform below steps and check if it helps.

1. Right click on Taskbar.

2. Click on Task Manager.

3. Search for Avast process.

4. Right click on it and click on End Task.

Also I suggest you to check the status of the account.

1. Type "Settings" without the quotes in search box next to Start Menu
    and click on it.

2. Click on Accounts.

4. Check if the account is Administrator.

Get back to us if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, May 30, 2020
  3. dotmarty Win User
    Windows 10 - cannot add exec to Startup in Task Manager

I purchased a new computer with Windows 10 already installed. I am trying to add an exec to the startup list but Win10 will not accept it. The exec runs successfully on my Windows 10 machine if I start it manually.

Steps I've taken: Task Manager, Startup Tab, File>Run New Task. (browse to location, select.) It will start immediately, but does not show up on the list to autostart, nor does it start on reboot.

Any suggestions?

dotmarty, May 30, 2020
  4. infrared Win User

Properties in Task Manager

task manager???

Double click the edge of the task manager *Wink Properties in Task Manager ;)

infrared, May 30, 2020
Thema:

Properties in Task Manager

1. Properties in Task Manager - Similar Threads - Properties Task Manager

2. Task Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task Manager: I just noticed in my task manager that there are a number of Microsoft Edge entries. Is there a way to eliminate these entries? Thanks for any help with this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager/ff55b5ee-1f6e-4f70-8f0f-c74adcd13018
  3. Task Manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Task Manager: Hello!I don't know what type of problem this is.When I go to task manager, my CPU is 100%, then after 2-3 seconds it goes back to my actual CPU which is 2-5%.Sometimes, my CPU goes at a random number and then resets back to my usual CPU.Is this normal?Thanks....
  4. Task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task manager: So my minecraft has been acting up so i attempted to close it with task manager but the window was not displayed on task manager, so essentially i have a ghost tab, does anyone know how to help!...
  5. Task Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task Manager: [ATTACH] What are these things? Are they harmful? if so how can I delete them? I think they are slowing my computer TIA : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager/c4e09041-2202-4b7d-b04f-789f4fe2a424
  6. Grey properties on task manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    Grey properties on task manager: Hey, I'm trying to go on an .exe file's properties on task manager but it's just grey? Can you help me fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/grey-properties-on-task-manager/af0dcac2-de58-4d2b-bdf5-5e1f2c8899f8
  7. task manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    task manager: when i open task manager. the heading firefox, lists five copies are running. there is only one that should be running. how do i remove the other four https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager/ac15ee37-c4a3-428f-97b5-784a3b7f8951
  8. File Manager Properties>Hardware

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    File Manager Properties>Hardware: Win 10, Ver 1803, Build 17134.706, Dell Optiplex 9010. In File Manager, when you right-click on an HDD, then click on "Properties," then "Hardware," it's supposed to display the drive name - not volume name or drive label, but the name shown in BIOS and Device Manager,...
  9. task manager

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    task manager: when i try to open task manager it comes up with an error of "c:\WINDOWS\system32\DUI70.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error" i get the same message when i try and factory reset, delete a bluetooth device, and other stuff like that. also, i...
  10. task manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    task manager: task manager will not log out of apps says operation can't be completed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/task-manager/438f0773-4953-428b-a99d-10dcbc38d79d