Windows 10: Properties not working as intended.

Discus and support Properties not working as intended. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I have been trying to set an application to always run as administrator. I already have gone to the file location and opened up properties... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EishuaHeyre, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Properties not working as intended.

Hello,

I have been trying to set an application to always run as administrator. I already have gone to the file location and opened up properties however, the shortcuts bar cannot be found. I can also not run the application without administrator either.

Please help me.

:)

EishuaHeyre, Mar 18, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Printer Properties

Hi Paul,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to go to printer settings.

• In the search box type “control panel”.
    • Click on “device and printers”.
    • Then you can right click on your printer and then click on properties, change accordingly.
    I suggest you to follow the below article if you face any issues with printer and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Properties not working as intended.

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Properties not working as intended.

1. Properties not working as intended. - Similar Threads - Properties working intended

2. GPO not working as intended

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPO not working as intended: First of all. My English is not at good level when I need to write something so I used ChatGPT.Here is my first problem:I will set up a GPO on the server: For example, Enable logon using a practical PIN code. Then, execute gpupdate /force. The policy is applied and...
  3. GPO not working as intended

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GPO not working as intended: First of all. My English is not at good level when I need to write something so I used ChatGPT.Here is my first problem:I will set up a GPO on the server: For example, Enable logon using a practical PIN code. Then, execute gpupdate /force. The policy is applied and...
  4. Keyboard works as not intended

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard works as not intended: HelloMy keyboard acts weird.My right shift key acts as my caps lock, my left shift key acts like my F1 key.And my tab key and escape key works as a pause/play key for videos on youtube and netflix and other.Already try this solution...
  5. Keyboard works as not intended

Keyboard works as not intended: HelloMy keyboard acts weird.My right shift key acts as my caps lock, my left shift key acts like my F1 key.And my tab key and escape key works as a pause/play key for videos on youtube and netflix and other.Already try this solution...
  6. Headset not working as intended

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset not working as intended: Hi! my computer has two headphone jacks, when I plugged my headset in I was asked to choose what it was. I choose Headphones and went out of the tab, only to discover I couldn't use the Microphone with the headset. I plugged it into the other jack and it asked me again, I...
  7. Headset not working as intended

Headset not working as intended: Hi! my computer has two headphone jacks, when I plugged my headset in I was asked to choose what it was. I choose Headphones and went out of the tab, only to discover I couldn't use the Microphone with the headset. I plugged it into the other jack and it asked me again, I...
  8. xCopy not working as intended

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xCopy not working as intended: Today, I tried to copy all folders that were inside another folder, but the command doesn't work. It just says "0 Files copied". Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xcopy-not-working-as-intended/b5fc6b0d-209a-466b-bde8-02b54a908bac
  9. xCopy not working as intended

xCopy not working as intended: Today, I tried to copy all folders that were inside another folder, but the command doesn't work. It just says "0 Files copied". Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xcopy-not-working-as-intended/b5fc6b0d-209a-466b-bde8-02b54a908bac
  10. xCopy not working as intended

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing