Windows 10: properties of PC not accessible when I right click on 'This PC' I get a blue screen which...

Discus and support properties of PC not accessible when I right click on 'This PC' I get a blue screen which... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have had a number of problems with Windows 10 recently. One was the DISM filling up my disk problem, but that seems to be fixed now, after a number... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Johnmcg3142, Jan 21, 2021.

1. properties of PC not accessible when I right click on 'This PC' I get a blue screen which...

I have had a number of problems with Windows 10 recently. One was the DISM filling up my disk problem, but that seems to be fixed now, after a number of tries. It sorted itself after I did a repair on Acrobat. I don't know why. However, I am now unable to access PC Properties. If I right click on 'This PC' on the desktop, I do get a menu. If I then click on properties a blue screen comes up for a few seconds and then disappears. I think my updates are up-to-date but I cannot give a build number as I do not know any way of getting it other than the PC Properties. Everything else seems to be working. The same happens if I right click on 'This PC' in Explorer.

:)

Johnmcg3142, Jan 21, 2021

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 21, 2021
  3. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Jan 21, 2021
  4. properties of PC not accessible when I right click on 'This PC' I get a blue screen which...

PC Build Steps

With:

1. Prime95
    • What do I do if the PC locks up or blue screens?
    I meant:
    What am I supposed to do if the PC locks up or blue screens? Turn off the PSU?

anandsap123, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

properties of PC not accessible when I right click on 'This PC' I get a blue screen which...

1. properties of PC not accessible when I right click on 'This PC' I get a blue screen which... - Similar Threads - properties accessible right

2. Properties is Broken When I Right Click, Could Security Tab be Accessed with Command Prompt...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Properties is Broken When I Right Click, Could Security Tab be Accessed with Command Prompt...: Hi, when I right-click the Properties don't show, could I enable full access to drive c: using Command Prompt as demoed here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Muibquq-aIMThank you....
  3. When I right click on an application and I go into properties a lot of the menus are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I right click on an application and I go into properties a lot of the menus are...: A game I am trying to launch is not launching correctly so I am trying to launch as admin and can't because there is no way to access launch as admin. I have reset my computer I have updated my computer I have tried doing this in files I have tried looking it up I have tried...
  4. When I right click on an application and I go into properties a lot of the menus are...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I right click on an application and I go into properties a lot of the menus are...: A game I am trying to launch is not launching correctly so I am trying to launch as admin and can't because there is no way to access launch as admin. I have reset my computer I have updated my computer I have tried doing this in files I have tried looking it up I have tried...
  5. Error when accessing This Pc > Properties

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error when accessing This Pc > Properties: When i go into File Explorer and right click on This Pc, and drop down to this properties, the 'control panel' does not open up like it used to. Instead the 'Settings' app opens up onto the 'About' page, where it says ' Your Pc is being monitored and protected' I dont know...
  6. when i right click pc refreshes/restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    when i right click pc refreshes/restarts: hi I'm medardo, Recently i had this problem about when i right click certain folders or documents from the guei/explorer it refreshes any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-right-click-pc-refreshesrestarts/14cfe4ec-0fe4-47ba-9dbb-8b8a1ecf97c4
  7. When I Boot my PC it goes to a blue screen, which has a “:(“.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When I Boot my PC it goes to a blue screen, which has a “:(“.: It boots up as normal until it goes to starting Windows then it crashes. It’ll ask me if I want to restart, which doesn’t work, or advanced options. I have tried everything in the advanced options and it doesn’t work. I have a acer aspire X1935, so it has a “Acer eRecovery...
  8. Can't find Properties when I right click on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't find Properties when I right click on Taskbar: Can't find Properties when I right click on Task bar. Hi my VPN Provider is trying to help me keep their app icon to display correctly in system tray, they ask me to right click on Taskbar, and go to Properties,but it is not showing,will attach,operating system,new monitor...
  9. No properties on right click

in Windows 10 Support
    No properties on right click: Windows 10 My windows desktop has become strange. right clicking on my taskbar do not show properties. Any window opens maximized without the option to restore or minimize. Menu button missing on the taskbar but exists as an icon on the desktop. The leftmost icon on the...
  10. 'Properties' option not accessible in Right Click Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    'Properties' option not accessible in Right Click Menu: I am currently using Windows 10 pro 64 bit having upgraded from Windows 7 pro and I am experiencing a strange problem. When I right click on a file ( .WAV, .MP3, .JPG, .DOC etc ) in Windows Explorer and then select the 'Properties' option, the expected properties window...