Windows 10: Properties

Discus and support Properties in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I right click on any app and then click on properties. Properties never open. Nothing even happens. I tried in file explorer, by selecting the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SidharthSingh1, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Properties

When I right click on any app and then click on properties. Properties never open. Nothing even happens. I tried in file explorer, by selecting the file, and then clicking on home and then on properties.Nothing happens. It does not open.

Pls help

:)

SidharthSingh1, Sep 27, 2020

2. Printer Properties

Hi Paul,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to go to printer settings.

• In the search box type “control panel”.
    • Click on “device and printers”.
    • Then you can right click on your printer and then click on properties, change accordingly.
    I suggest you to follow the below article if you face any issues with printer and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 27, 2020
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    ethernet properties

Have you tried to download and install the latest driver update from your manufacturer's website? If not, kindly
    do so.

If the issue still persists, reset and reconfigure your TCP/IP and check if you can access the properties afterwards.
    To do this, follow these steps:

Reset TCP/IP

• Run
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Run
      this command:

• netsh
        int
        ip reset
        and hit
        Enter.

Exit
    Command Prompt
    and
    monitor your network connection.

Reconfigure TCP/IP

• Run
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Run
      these following commands:

• netsh
        int
        tcp set heuristics
        disabled

• netsh
        int
        tcp
        set global
        autotuninglevel=disabled

• netsh
        int
        tcp set global
        rss=enabled

Get back to us if anything comes up.

Regards.

If you think this was useful, feel free to "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing
    the same problem.

Kem Mon, Sep 27, 2020
  4. Properties

Missing field Connect using in Local Area Connection Properties

Have you tried uninstalling the Network Adapter? Since there is no properties in the Local Area Connection, we suggest that you uninstall the Network Adapter. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows Key + R.
    • Type devmgmt.msc.
    • Right click on the Network Adapter.
    • Select Uninstall.
    • Select Ok.
    • Select Scan for Hardware changes.
    Update us on the results.

Reymichael Ros, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

Properties

1. Properties - Similar Threads - Properties

2. ERROR: -2147467259 - Unable to get property 'restorePruning' of undefined or null reference

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ERROR: -2147467259 - Unable to get property 'restorePruning' of undefined or null reference: We have a perl script on a Linux server that invokes a VBScript on Windows Server 2019 to refresh the data in an excel pivot sheet and then save a copy of the same without the data connections. We randomly face an error in this process, but the issue is fixed on a rerun...
  3. ERROR: -2147467259 - Unable to get property 'restorePruning' of undefined or null reference

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ERROR: -2147467259 - Unable to get property 'restorePruning' of undefined or null reference: We have a perl script on a Linux server that invokes a VBScript on Windows Server 2019 to refresh the data in an excel pivot sheet and then save a copy of the same without the data connections. We randomly face an error in this process, but the issue is fixed on a rerun...
  4. ERROR: -2147467259 - Unable to get property 'restorePruning' of undefined or null reference

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Image properties and actual size of image not the same in Paint.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Image properties and actual size of image not the same in Paint.: I'm doing a project on paint that requires a few files to be 6x9 inches. On some, when I set the properties to that measurement, the ruler and measurements on the program state 6x9, and the pixels in the files properties correspond also to those measurements.However, on other...
  6. Image properties and actual size of image not the same in Paint.

Image properties and actual size of image not the same in Paint.: I'm doing a project on paint that requires a few files to be 6x9 inches. On some, when I set the properties to that measurement, the ruler and measurements on the program state 6x9, and the pixels in the files properties correspond also to those measurements.However, on other...
  7. AMD RadeonTM Graphics Properties 'Windows has stopped this device because it has reported...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD RadeonTM Graphics Properties 'Windows has stopped this device because it has reported...: I have a problem with my gaming laptop for the past month and it is related to the graphics driver. I am currently using an external monitor so that I can use this machine as I have problems with its monitor.I checked the Device Manager and I see that the graphics for my...
  8. AMD RadeonTM Graphics Properties 'Windows has stopped this device because it has reported...

AMD RadeonTM Graphics Properties 'Windows has stopped this device because it has reported...: I have a problem with my gaming laptop for the past month and it is related to the graphics driver. I am currently using an external monitor so that I can use this machine as I have problems with its monitor.I checked the Device Manager and I see that the graphics for my...
  9. Windows 11 "location tab" is missing from Properties for Music, Pictures & Videos folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 "location tab" is missing from Properties for Music, Pictures & Videos folders: I have a new PC and I'm trying to change the location target for Documents, Music, Pictures and Videos, but the "Location" tab is missing for Music, Pictures and Videos.I've looked at the suggested Registry Fix, but as you can see, this is already in place. Any help in...
  10. Windows 11 "location tab" is missing from Properties for Music, Pictures & Videos folders

Windows 11 "location tab" is missing from Properties for Music, Pictures & Videos folders: I have a new PC and I'm trying to change the location target for Documents, Music, Pictures and Videos, but the "Location" tab is missing for Music, Pictures and Videos.I've looked at the suggested Registry Fix, but as you can see, this is already in place. Any help in...