Windows 10: Property color does not turns blue while searching in File Explorer

Discus and support Property color does not turns blue while searching in File Explorer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all,I am facing one aesthetic issue while searching the files with its property in File Explorer Search top-right corner. If I search for 'Title'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kashyapi G, Jan 5, 2023.

1. Property color does not turns blue while searching in File Explorer

Hello all,I am facing one aesthetic issue while searching the files with its property in File Explorer Search top-right corner. If I search for 'Title' property then its color turns to 'blue', making sure that this property is valid and registered and it is good enough to search with this property.On non-working machine, when I try to search using 'Title' property, search results are getting displayed but the property color does not turn blue.Configurations: both have Windows Server OSFor working : Server 2019For non working : Server 2022Can anyone please help me understand whether it is

:)

Kashyapi G, Jan 5, 2023

2. File Explorer Search Not Working

I am trying to search in File Explorer (Windows Explorer, My Computer) and it will not find anything. I can copy text from a name in the list and paste it in the search box and it still finds nothing. I have looked at the suggestions that have been posted and nothing I find that is relative to this works. Anyone have any suggestions? I am running Win 10 Pro on an I3 coustom desktop computer.

Maestro2711, Jan 5, 2023
  3. setting default view for Winodws Explorer Search Reasults

Thank you for the detailed response. To change the search result's view from content to list, we suggest following the steps below:

• Open the File Explorer and try to search for files.
    • In the toolbar, open the View tab and click List
      to change the view.
    • Once changed, close the File Explorer.
    • Open the File Explorer again and try to search to see if the setting has been retained.

After performing the steps above, reply back to us so we can provide additional help.

Jennifer Cha, Jan 5, 2023
  4. geno368 Win User

Property color does not turns blue while searching in File Explorer

Some files listed in Windows Explorer are blue font

I seem to have run out of room on a Windows XP Pro system. I tried to defrag but don't have but 7% room available. I looked in Windows Explorer to try to find some huge files that might be corrupt and I see a few that are listed in blue. What does that mean? I have not compressed anything on purpose. Thanks

geno368, Jan 5, 2023
Thema:

Property color does not turns blue while searching in File Explorer

1. Property color does not turns blue while searching in File Explorer - Similar Threads - Property color does

2. File Explorer search does not work to search file contents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer search does not work to search file contents: File Explorer search does not work to search file contents.The folder is indexed and indexing completed successfully and shows the expected number of indexed files.I've got "Allow files in theis folder to have contents indexed in addition to file properties" checked in...
  3. File Explorer search does not work to search file contents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer search does not work to search file contents: File Explorer search does not work to search file contents.The folder is indexed and indexing completed successfully and shows the expected number of indexed files.I've got "Allow files in theis folder to have contents indexed in addition to file properties" checked in...
  4. White Search Bar and properties tab in file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White Search Bar and properties tab in file explorer: I am getting this error after installing a new theme I have tried to revert to the original theme and switching between light and dark mode, this error only shows in dark mode...
  5. White Search Bar and properties tab in file explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White Search Bar and properties tab in file explorer: I am getting this error after installing a new theme I have tried to revert to the original theme and switching between light and dark mode, this error only shows in dark mode...
  6. White Search Bar and properties tab in file explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Property color does not turns blue while searching in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Property color does not turns blue while searching in File Explorer: Hello all,I am facing one aesthetic issue while searching the files with its property in File Explorer Search top-right corner. If I search for 'Title' property then its color turns to 'blue', making sure that this property is valid and registered and it is good enough to...
  8. Property color does not turns blue while searching in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Property color does not turns blue while searching in File Explorer: Hello all,I am facing one aesthetic issue while searching the files with its property in File Explorer Search top-right corner. If I search for 'Title' property then its color turns to 'blue', making sure that this property is valid and registered and it is good enough to...
  9. File Explorer Search While Typing

File Explorer Search While Typing: Hello, I have recently purchased a new laptop with Windows 10. On this laptop's version of Windows 10, File Explorer does not search while I type my search request, unlike on my old laptop's probably seriously out-of-date version. I would like File Explorer to search while...
  10. File Explorer search does not execute

File Explorer search does not execute: A relative simple search such as: type:xlsx datemodified:last month type:xlsx datemodified:last month Does not execute. Please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-search-does-not-execute/3cb7f4ef-980f-454f-9297-56048daa35ee"