Windows 10: Property Drop-Down Menu under Details Tab

Discus and support Property Drop-Down Menu under Details Tab in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I go to device manager and click on let's say human interface devices and then click on properties properties in the drop down menu list in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TraceLocknane1, Oct 24, 2021.

1. Property Drop-Down Menu under Details Tab

When I go to device manager and click on let's say human interface devices and then click on properties properties in the drop down menu list in the details tab tab I get items that look something like {3464f7a4-2444-40b1-980a-e090ecb6d912} [10]What the hell are these??Here's another one: {6a3433f4-5626-40e8-a9b9-dbd9ecd2884b}[4]

:)

TraceLocknane1, Oct 24, 2021

2. MP3 file property details

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern, as you are looking for an option to edit the Metadata of the mp3 files. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Were you able to make the changes in metadata with other details?
    Please provide a screenshot, when you are trying to edit the metadata.
    Please follow the steps mentioned in the
    screenshot
    posted by Shawn ‘Cmdr’ Keene on Oct 2, 2015 to post the screenshots.) Do not share any personal information in the screenshots.

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check.

1. Press Windows + E to open File Explorer.
    2. Browse the location of the songs you want to edit.
    3. Right-click a song, and select
      Properties. Click the Details tab.
    4. Everything you see in the "Details" tab is part of the metadata information, and you can quickly edit most of it by clicking the value field next to the property. Some of the information that you can update
      includes song title (not the file name), album name, artist, genre, publisher, mood, and much more.
    5. After updating the metadata information, click the
      Apply button.
    6. Click the Ok button.

However, you can also check in Microsoft Store, Apps for MP3 metadata editors and use the one that is suitable for you.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 24, 2021
  3. JimmyKT Win User
    MP3 file property details

When I update mp3 properties details contributing artist, a drop down window appears with artist names. How do I add artist to this list?

JimmyKT, Oct 24, 2021
  4. Naki Win User

Property Drop-Down Menu under Details Tab

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Thema:

Property Drop-Down Menu under Details Tab

1. Property Drop-Down Menu under Details Tab - Similar Threads - Property Drop Down

2. How to Edit Description under Details tab in Properties for a file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Edit Description under Details tab in Properties for a file: Hello,I am trying to have some files by grouped by description. Im using win11. I go to properties for the file>details tab>description. I enter my description and it says "File Access Denied" and "You'll need to provide administrator permissions to apply properties to this...
  3. How to Edit Description under Details tab in Properties for a file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Edit Description under Details tab in Properties for a file: Hello,I am trying to have some files by grouped by description. Im using win11. I go to properties for the file>details tab>description. I enter my description and it says "File Access Denied" and "You'll need to provide administrator permissions to apply properties to this...
  4. Windows 11 - Under Properties - Security Tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Under Properties - Security Tab: Under Windows Properties I have a Group or user names that I do not recognize. It listed as Account Unknown with a long list of numbers in parentheses. The permissions for the Account Unknown is special.Does anyone know if this is something normal? Any details about this...
  5. Windows 11 - Under Properties - Security Tab

Windows 11 - Under Properties - Security Tab: Under Windows Properties I have a Group or user names that I do not recognize. It listed as Account Unknown with a long list of numbers in parentheses. The permissions for the Account Unknown is special.Does anyone know if this is something normal? Any details about this...
  6. Property Drop-Down Menu under Details Tab

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Property Drop-Down Menu under Details Tab: When I go to device manager and click on let's say human interface devices and then click on properties properties in the drop down menu list in the details tab tab I get items that look something like {3464f7a4-2444-40b1-980a-e090ecb6d912} [10]What the hell are these??Here's...
  7. Property Drop-Down Menu under Details Tab

Property Drop-Down Menu under Details Tab: When I go to device manager and click on let's say human interface devices and then click on properties properties in the drop down menu list in the details tab tab I get items that look something like {3464f7a4-2444-40b1-980a-e090ecb6d912} [10]What the hell are these??Here's...
  8. Unable to change file Details under Properties

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to change file Details under Properties: Hello I have 2 .mp3 files I uploaded of which I am unable to change the file properties. I downloaded both files, put them in my playlists folder, and when I right click each file and go to Properties ---> Details, there is no way to change the song title or artist. The song...
  9. Missing Share Tab under WiFi Properties

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing Share Tab under WiFi Properties: There is no sharing under the wifi property i need. I need to set up a hotspot for my computer. Under Ethernet there is a sharing option, but I want that option underneath Wifi and not Ethernet[ATTACH]...
  10. Pull-down or Drop-down Menu?

in Browsers and Email
    Pull-down or Drop-down Menu?: I decided to uninstall Firefox after the entries in the Favorites doubled. (Example: the Yahoo Mail sign-in page appears twice in the list. Deleting one also deletes the other.) I have been looking for browsers with pull-down or drop-down menus but could only find...