Windows 10: Property windows are too wide

Discus and support Property windows are too wide in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH]HOW DO I FIX THIS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/property-windows-are-too-wide/6053d969-6da4-4728-a995-7bf8d27bce00 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GlintWine, Nov 27, 2018.

1. GlintWine Win User

Property windows are too wide

Property windows are too wide 3a29256d-86f6-413c-b703-777d4d9d28cd?upload=true.jpg HOW DO I FIX THIS

:)

GlintWine, Nov 27, 2018

2. Printer Properties

Hi Paul,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to go to printer settings.

• In the search box type “control panel”.
    • Click on “device and printers”.
    • Then you can right click on your printer and then click on properties, change accordingly.
    I suggest you to follow the below article if you face any issues with printer and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 27, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 27, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

1. Property windows are too wide - Similar Threads - Property are too

2. Windows 10 desktop icons too big/wide

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 desktop icons too big/wide: When windows starts all icons and new window I open have become too big/wide to fit screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-desktop-icons-too-bigwide/e6a097ea-4da2-4b77-9578-22501584e5c2
  3. Vertical Taskbar too wide

Vertical Taskbar too wide: Why is taskbar twice the width when moved to the vertical? I have it set at small icons but it is still twice as wide when compared to a horizontal taskbar. 172353
  4. Desktop Icons too widely spaced

Desktop Icons too widely spaced: For some reason, my desktop icons recently started getting spaced about twice as far apart as usual [ATTACH] I have no idea what caused this but I'd like to recover from it. I've tried changing my view settings after right clicking the desktop, but this hasn't helped....
  5. Taskbar buttons...a little too wide

Taskbar buttons...a little too wide: So my taskbar looks like this now. The buttons are really wide for some reason. I am using Small taskbar buttons in Settings, can someone figure out how to fix this? [ATTACH] And yes, I have restarted....
  6. Desktop icons are too widely spaced apart

Desktop icons are too widely spaced apart: My desktop applications are too widely spaced apart. How do I revert it back to when all my apps could be placed in a grid-format along the left-hand side of the screen?...
  7. app display too wide

app display too wide: Schwab app display is too wide, it does not display full display on right side. It cuts off some numbers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-display-too-wide/01c7e0a5-f0cc-41cc-bbc4-2b4869ae06b5
  8. Windows 10 Search Bar too wide

Windows 10 Search Bar too wide: Hi, I think along the way I changed the setting of my windows 10 search bar which made it too big, shown in the picture below enclosed by the red box. I'm hoping to ask about the procedure to do to remove or hide this part of the search menu. Note this is not the start up...
  9. Hard drive icons spacing too wide

Hard drive icons spacing too wide: how do i fix this? Windows 10 Pro x64 build 16278 92728
  10. Windows 10 Taskbar Context Menu Too Wide

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Taskbar Context Menu Too Wide: Please see the screenshot:: Screenshot by Lightshot Also you can notice that the icons are not very easy to see. I was wondering if you could help me? I've tried everything. Also not sure if my font is the default font even though it is when I go into Chrome...