Windows 10: propeties for sign in pic to find location

Discus and support propeties for sign in pic to find location in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; properties for sign in pic to find location? seems like forever to wait for them. sometimes they show right away if you just don't sign in & once... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LesGuenther, Dec 9, 2018.

1. propeties for sign in pic to find location

properties for sign in pic to find location? seems like forever to wait for them. sometimes they show right away if you just don't sign in & once signed in gone & no way to retrieve, unless you shut down & again sit & wait.

:)

LesGuenther, Dec 9, 2018

2. Location service is greyed out

Hi Shahriar,

Thank you for responding.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused for you, I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check If it helps.

Step 1: Steps to turn on the Location settings.

• Login as an administrator.
    • Press Windows key, type Location settings and select
      Change location settings.
    • Check whether Location for this device is On by clicking on
      Change
    • Also turn on Location as well.

Step 2: And as you are unable to set the service Geolocation service to automatic, I suggest you to run SFC scan and check.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.

• After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Try to set the service to automatic by following the steps provided in the above post by Praveen Venugopal.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 9, 2018
  3. password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Dec 9, 2018
  4. propeties for sign in pic to find location

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

propeties for sign in pic to find location

1. propeties for sign in pic to find location - Similar Threads - propeties sign pic

2. sign in screen pics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sign in screen pics: im trying to change the sign in screen' pic choices to one of my personal pic files....i go thru the entire process; right click desktop, personalize, background, slideshow, add folder...at this point i search my desktop for a personal photo file...it show all my personal...
  3. sign in screen pics

in Windows 10 Customization
    sign in screen pics: im trying to change the sign in screen' pic choices to one of my personal pic files....i go thru the entire process; right click desktop, personalize, background, slideshow, add folder...at this point i search my desktop for a personal photo file...it show all my personal...
  4. sign in screen pics

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Sign in Pic vs MS Email Acct Pic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in Pic vs MS Email Acct Pic: I noticed when I started using hotmail that I had a pic attached to email that I did not authorize but the pix that was on my sign in page disappeared no picand I have not figured out how to put a pic back on the sign in page whereas the profile email pic remains. Has this...
  6. Sign in Pic vs MS Email Acct Pic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign in Pic vs MS Email Acct Pic: I noticed when I started using hotmail that I had a pic attached to email that I did not authorize but the pix that was on my sign in page disappeared no picand I have not figured out how to put a pic back on the sign in page whereas the profile email pic remains. Has this...
  7. Any app that finds unusable pics(blurry, shaky)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any app that finds unusable pics(blurry, shaky): There are apps that find duplicate photos. But are there any apps that can find unusable photos that are blurry, shaky. submitted by /u/00Turag [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mpipn1/any_app_that_finds_unusable_picsblurry_shaky/
  8. Lock screen pic location

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock screen pic location: Hi , i recently come back to a old pc , their was photo on my lock screen that i set a while ago . I tried looking but couldn't find it . By any chance i coul find the source or original image , i relly dont want to have to take a picture of it with my phone....
  9. Sign on pic for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sign on pic for Windows 10: I uninstalled updates on Windows's due to product key I don't Have. Changed my gmail to iCloud account. wanting to sign into with pic it's asking for a password I can't remember. Logged onto live And reset passwords, ute its not working....
  10. Since signing up to OneDrive I can't find Docs and Pics easily

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Since signing up to OneDrive I can't find Docs and Pics easily: Thanks for your comprehensive reply. I think the first thing I want to do, before dealing with OneDrive, is to have files stored in the same Documents and Pictures files all the time. I believe they used to be at the end of this path: This PC > OS (C) > Users > "Username"....