Windows 10: proportionally accurate display confused

Discus and support proportionally accurate display confused in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I have just installed Windows 7 Home Premium on my computer. However, I'm having trouble finding drivers for it's internal graphics card, an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Shinnen, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Shinnen Win User

proportionally accurate display confused

I have just installed Windows 7 Home Premium on my computer. However, I'm having trouble finding drivers for it's internal graphics card, an Intel915G/915GV/910GL. For most things I don't really care, but for photography I must have a proportionally accurate image. There are three resolutions that the native drivers provide, all of which are wide (1280x1024, 1024x768 and 800x600) on my monitor. The odd thing is that 1280x1024 gives me the proportion I want in Windows XP, on. What am I...

Shinnen, Feb 10, 2020
  2. Jetster Win User

Laptop display question

Confusing statement! You want to change the display on your laptop that died?

Is that correct?

How do you know its the display that's bad?

Just google "how to change display on a acer 5745"

Should get you to step by step instructions. But first make sure its the display that's bad

Jetster, Feb 10, 2020
  3. ironfist Win User
    Search not flowing as proportionally on an activity

So as 30 seconds passes it looks like this

proportionally accurate display confused [​IMG]

by 35 seconds it looks like this

for 40 seconds having passed it looks like this

in 1 minute 20 seconds it looks like this

on 2 minutes 40 seconds it looks like this

ironfist, Feb 10, 2020
  4. proportionally accurate display confused

Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

1. proportionally accurate display confused - Similar Threads - proportionally accurate display

2. Changing display language confusion?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing display language confusion?: Hi everyone, I have a Windows 11 laptop with English-US language installed. I wanted to swap this to English-UKI downloaded EN-UK language pack and made this my main display language and also again in admin settings for locale.I noticed that EN-US was still installed as the...
  3. Changing display language confusion?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing display language confusion?: Hi everyone, I have a Windows 11 laptop with English-US language installed. I wanted to swap this to English-UKI downloaded EN-UK language pack and made this my main display language and also again in admin settings for locale.I noticed that EN-US was still installed as the...
  4. Russin fonts display confusion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Russin fonts display confusion: I'm an open source programmer and one of my Russian friends was viewing his copy of aharoni.tty font using Windows Font Viewer Font - inside the control panel he sees this:Now this is a Hebrew font and doesn't contain any of these characters. On my English US Windows 10 I get...
  5. Russin fonts display confusion

Russin fonts display confusion: I'm an open source programmer and one of my Russian friends was viewing his copy of aharoni.tty font using Windows Font Viewer Font - inside the control panel he sees this:Now this is a Hebrew font and doesn't contain any of these characters. On my English US Windows 10 I get...
  6. Extra Monitor proportions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Extra Monitor proportions: I have connected a second monitor to my laptop and the larger screen is displaying a smaller section than that of my laptop. Meaning that when I am in display settings, the 2 screen, the second monitor, is a quarter of the size of my 1 screen, aka my laptop. Can I fix this or...
  7. Cursor Not Accurate on Second / Third Display

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cursor Not Accurate on Second / Third Display: I just got a new Laptop from work and our helpdesk can't seem to resolve the issue. I have two external DVI connected monitors to my Dell D6000 USB Dock. I use the laptop display as well in the middle right below the other two monitors. When my pointer is on the laptop...
  8. Display interface and general confusion

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display interface and general confusion: 2 days ago the interface on my Surface Pro completely changed. I'm running Windows 10. None of my icons are visible. My task bar now has no icons on it. I can you longer reduce the size of a program window to the task bar. All of the program windows now take up the entire...
  9. Very Confusing Display Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Very Confusing Display Issues: I had a duel monitor setup for my computer: 1x (1920x1080 monitor) My main screen 1x (1280x768 monitor) My second screen My main screen is HDMI only. My second screen uses a VGA cable so I have a VGA to HDMI adapter for my HDMI port. Recently, I tried loading a video game...
  10. *Acrobat Reader DC* {Icon Display Not Accurate.}

*Acrobat Reader DC* {Icon Display Not Accurate.}: So this has been doing this since one of the original updates.Instead of the icon logo in the start menu/task bar being red and black and the symbol for Acrobat DC app, it chooses to display instead an icon for that of an image your viewing. It's nuts when you multitasking...