Windows 10: Proshow Gold

Discus and support Proshow Gold in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have Proshow Gold, the latest version and last since they are out of business. This program was working great until the last update 2-27-2020 to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by proshow gold, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Proshow Gold

I have Proshow Gold, the latest version and last since they are out of business. This program was working great until the last update 2-27-2020 to Windows 10 Enterprise.

Now Proshow Gold will cancel on rendering your slides show to MP4 video. The error message will say the drive is full is not full. I have installed Proshow Gold on another computer that has Windows 10 2016 lite and the program would fine without error.

:)

proshow gold, Feb 29, 2020
  2. Stun127 Win User

xbox gold and live

I have a GOLD subscription and my son is listed as a family member. Yet when he is on the xbox he is not a gold customer and does;t seem to have access to xbox live. any suggestions?

Moved from Community Participation Center

Stun127, Feb 29, 2020
  3. Jim Clegg Win User
    Photodex proshow windows 10

I have just installed Photodex Proshow Producer in Windows 10. All seems normal except when I click the desktop icon the App appears briefly but then disappears and a taskbar icon appears, which is unresponsive. All other Apps on the desktop open normally.
    Photodex state clearly that its software is Windows 10 compatible.

Help please?

Jim Clegg, Feb 29, 2020
  4. Proshow Gold

Issue using some ProShow slide transitions with Windows 10

The Issue here was that the previous version that was used to upgrade from was a specific version of Windows called Windows 8.1(N) - N editions of Windows 8.1 and Windows 8 don't
    include media-related technologies like Windows Media Player or Camera. To play or create audio CDs, digital media files, and video DVDs; organize content in a media library; create playlists; convert audio CDs to digital media files; view artist and title
    information of digital media files; view album art of music files; transfer music to personal music players; or record and play back TV broadcasts after Windows 8.1 or Windows 8
    is
    installed, you'll need to install a media player and other software from Microsoft or another company.

If this is something that may apply to you all that needs to be done is to download this Codecs pack :

Download Media Feature Pack for N and KN versions of Windows 10 from Official Microsoft Download Center

If this is not a resolution it might be as simple as resetting your cache system here are the steps for that :

1. Close ProShow

2. Navigate to C:\ProgramData\Photodex\ProShow\Transitions

3. Change the name of the 'Cache' folder to 'Cache_old'

4. Open ProShow, but do not load a show

5. Make sure that 'Build' is selected in the top right

6. Click on 'FX Effects' at the top of ProShow

7. Click on the 'Transitions' tab to allow 'Read Transitions' (if they don't, that's okay)

8. Once finished, then try loading your show

Hope this helps some people

Mazer Rise, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

Proshow Gold

1. Proshow Gold - Similar Threads - Proshow Gold

2. I bought Insurgency Sandstorm Gold Edition and i haven't received my Dlc add on's, Is...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought Insurgency Sandstorm Gold Edition and i haven't received my Dlc add on's, Is...: I am on PC, and i reinstalled the game already but it didnt work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-insurgency-sandstorm-gold-edition-and-i/7b208216-2bd5-4efe-b658-2f1746ad2c67
  3. I bought Insurgency Sandstorm Gold Edition and i haven't received my Dlc add on's, Is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Insurgency Sandstorm Gold Edition and i haven't received my Dlc add on's, Is...: I am on PC, and i reinstalled the game already but it didnt work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-insurgency-sandstorm-gold-edition-and-i/7b208216-2bd5-4efe-b658-2f1746ad2c67
  4. I bought Insurgency Sandstorm Gold Edition and i haven't received my Dlc add on's, Is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I Pre Ordered Insurgency Sandstorm Gold Edition and i haven't received my Pre Order Dlc add...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I Pre Ordered Insurgency Sandstorm Gold Edition and i haven't received my Pre Order Dlc add...: I am on PC, and i reinstalled the game already but it didnt work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-pre-ordered-insurgency-sandstorm-gold-edition/7b208216-2bd5-4efe-b658-2f1746ad2c67
  6. MS Flight Simulator FSX Gold Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Flight Simulator FSX Gold Edition: FSX Error 1-80004005 after installing Acceleration Expansion pack.How to handle the error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-flight-simulator-fsx-gold-edition/f0a8fa77-2c59-4328-9cca-cdd68a49af9a
  7. MS Flight Simulator FSX Gold Edition

MS Flight Simulator FSX Gold Edition: FSX Error 1-80004005 after installing Acceleration Expansion pack.How to handle the error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-flight-simulator-fsx-gold-edition/f0a8fa77-2c59-4328-9cca-cdd68a49af9a
  8. MS Flight Simulator FSX Gold Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. I'm trying to install empire at war gold edition disc onto my pc and it keeps telling me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to install empire at war gold edition disc onto my pc and it keeps telling me...: I've ran compatibility checks and troubleshoot options but it still won't install and keeps telling me the app won't run on my pc does anyone have a fix for this, I'm quite new to pc gaming so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong...
  10. I'm trying to install empire at war gold edition disc onto my pc and it keeps telling me...

I'm trying to install empire at war gold edition disc onto my pc and it keeps telling me...: I've ran compatibility checks and troubleshoot options but it still won't install and keeps telling me the app won't run on my pc does anyone have a fix for this, I'm quite new to pc gaming so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong...