Windows 10: Protect Your Privacy

Discus and support Protect Your Privacy in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How to Fight Back Against Congresss Attack on FCC Privacy Rules TThis is merely an intro into keeping your ISP from gathering and selling your... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Wynona, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Wynona Win User

Protect Your Privacy

Wynona, Apr 2, 2017

2. privacy Protection

Hi,

We would like ask a few questions to better assist you.

• What is the model of your phone and which version of Windows is currently installed?
    • Can you provide us more information about the Privacy Protection that you're referring to?

Regards.

Cristal Reg, Apr 2, 2017
  3. privacy Protection

nokia mobail. privacy Protection are not avlable why ?

gajendrasinhshekhawat, Apr 2, 2017
  4. simrick Win User

Protect Your Privacy

simrick, Apr 2, 2017
  5. Wynona Win User
    Wynona, Apr 2, 2017
  6. essenbe Win User
    Even before this came up, there have been many people advocating that everyone should be using a VPN all the time.

essenbe, Apr 3, 2017
  7. Wynona Win User
    I know, but I think this just brought out our total lack of privacy.

Case in point: I was looking for a kitchen faucet, since the one I had was leaking. I looked at Lowes and Home Depot. Now I can't surf without a gazillion ads for faucets coming up! Sheesh!

I guess I'll still get ads for stuff I searched before installing m VPN.

Wynona, Apr 3, 2017
  8. Protect Your Privacy

The same thing was happening to me when shopping for something.
    I received emails for the thing i was looking at from other sources.

Now with the VPN installed I have test shopped the past two days and have not received
    anything at all.
    No one see's where I go now.

COMPUTIAC Guest, Apr 3, 2017
  9. simrick Win User
    *Thumbs

simrick, Apr 3, 2017
  10. Wynona Win User
    Wow! That is very good news Bob!

Wynona, Apr 3, 2017
  11. Wynona Win User
  12. essenbe Win User
    That has been the case with some retailers for quite a while. I have even tested it with Amazon and Newegg. No matter what you look at, if you go to another site with Amazon or Newegg ads, that same item will be there. It's just getting worse now. I suspect 'we ain't seen nothing yet.'

essenbe, Apr 3, 2017
  13. Wynona Win User

Protect Your Privacy

I'm hoping my VPN will help out in that area.

Wynona, Apr 3, 2017
  14. Wynona Win User
  15. simrick Win User
    simrick, Apr 4, 2017
Thema:

Protect Your Privacy

1. Protect Your Privacy - Similar Threads - Protect Privacy

2. Cannot turn on Privacy Protection on MS Defender in iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot turn on Privacy Protection on MS Defender in iPhone: Cannot turn on Privacy Protection on MS Defender in iPhone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-turn-on-privacy-protection-on-ms-defender/eb14a286-90d5-47f7-bdfb-9aa6a5e7508f
  3. Cannot turn on Privacy Protection on MS Defender in iPhone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot turn on Privacy Protection on MS Defender in iPhone: Cannot turn on Privacy Protection on MS Defender in iPhone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-turn-on-privacy-protection-on-ms-defender/eb14a286-90d5-47f7-bdfb-9aa6a5e7508f
  4. Cannot turn on Privacy Protection on MS Defender in iPhone

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Do not have access to Virus & threat protection in Privacy & security settings in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do not have access to Virus & threat protection in Privacy & security settings in Windows 11: Virus & threat protection is listed as an option under Protection areas but when I click on it it says “ Page not available - Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more...
  6. Do not have access to Virus & threat protection in Privacy & security settings in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do not have access to Virus & threat protection in Privacy & security settings in Windows 11: Virus & threat protection is listed as an option under Protection areas but when I click on it it says “ Page not available - Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more...
  7. How can I protect my privacy?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I protect my privacy?: When you install Windows 10 there are some options about data collection. How can I be sure that by disabling those option my privacy is secured? Is there any other option that is hidden or anything? submitted by /u/SixtySecondsToGo [link] [comments]...
  8. How can we protect the privacy and identity?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can we protect the privacy and identity?: By our security service provider. how reliable is the security. How many secure lock before they well open any alarm signal before they well enter the secure area of responsibility....
  9. Twitter launching privacy center for more data protection clarity

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter launching privacy center for more data protection clarity: It’s so common to hear tech companies say: “Privacy is not a privilege; it is a fundamental right” that those words have become a cliche. People have become desensitized to hearing companies say, “we value your privacy,” and are worn out from being asked to accept privacy...
  10. Online security 101: How to protect your privacy

in Windows 10 News
    Online security 101: How to protect your privacy: "I have nothing to hide" was once the standard response to the occasional surveillance experience by way of cameras, border checks, or casual questioning by law enforcement. Privacy used to be considered generally balanced in many countries -- at least, in the West -- with a...