Windows 10: protecting my laptop from stealing

Discus and support protecting my laptop from stealing in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i need something like icloud to secure my gaming laptop from theft. so that person can`t use my laptop without my account.. thx... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by i3asm, Sep 16, 2018.

1. i3asm Win User

protecting my laptop from stealing

i need something like icloud to secure my gaming laptop from theft. so that person can`t use my laptop without my account.. thx

:)

i3asm, Sep 16, 2018
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 17, 2018
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Sep 17, 2018
  4. protecting my laptop from stealing

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

protecting my laptop from stealing

1. protecting my laptop from stealing - Similar Threads - protecting laptop stealing

2. My external monitor constantly steals display from my laptop display, then disconnects...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My external monitor constantly steals display from my laptop display, then disconnects...: It's a brand new monitor Dell U4021QW. I;m fairloy sure my Intel Iris Plus graphics doesn't support the full resolution in anything but 30hz, but my assumption is it's try 60hz and failing because i got a warning on the monitor about input timings. but i just can't change it...
  3. My external monitor constantly steals display from my laptop display, then disconnects...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My external monitor constantly steals display from my laptop display, then disconnects...: It's a brand new monitor Dell U4021QW. I;m fairloy sure my Intel Iris Plus graphics doesn't support the full resolution in anything but 30hz, but my assumption is it's try 60hz and failing because i got a warning on the monitor about input timings. but i just can't change it...
  4. Fraud and Stealing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fraud and Stealing: Hi, have problem and its crime. someone made a few accounts on my laptop and locked it. o have no access to my laptop now.Can you unlock my account, i have houndreds of pictures on it. Same laptop always was connected to same internet adrese. Please help meI Will tell you a...
  5. driversupport.com is stealing my money

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    driversupport.com is stealing my money: I am closing my account with DRIVER SUPPORT as it should only have been a single $9.99 but it became a monthly bill for no good reason and expect that my payments will be refunded by this company.I am even more concerned if Microsoft is associated with such a scam and will...
  6. Stop Windows from Stealing Your Bandwidth!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Stop Windows from Stealing Your Bandwidth!: This is known in the tech world, but there are some if not a lot that do not know about it. So I thought why not make a post. If there is a tutorial let me know, and I'm sure you will! Windows by default steal's your bandwidth. Unheard of I know! But there is a fix and you...
  7. My taskbar is randomy stealing focus from things

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My taskbar is randomy stealing focus from things: It's really annoying, like, i'll be watching a youtube video fullscreen and the tasbkar will suddenly show up and a few seconds later it disappears then reappears, also when typing things into google or when even making this post it randomly stops letting me type till i...
  8. Protect laptop from "littering"?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Protect laptop from "littering"?: Hello dear community, A few months ago, I had my laptop rebuilt with Windows 10 and also replaced my old HDD with an SSD. The whole thing cost me 150 Euros and I want to keep my laptop clean and free of unnecessary files and other stuff so that it runs as smoothly as it...
  9. Focus stealing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Focus stealing: I have an application that has drop down menus for work. (like a status change from started to completed) And if I have the work application open, and I open any other application, Skype, Internet explorer, Chrome anything, AFTER the work app is running, I can no longer use...
  10. What steals my broadband ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What steals my broadband ?: I noticed my connection has been too slow , then I took a look on the Bandwidth monitor (Bandwidth Monitor - Monitor Bandwidth, Network Bandwidth Monitor, Bandwidth Monitor Software ) and found out that all my bandwith is in use. As there is not any download , application...